Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Moncrief the real deal?

Pagano said he wants to get Moncrief the ball as much as possible. Just read it on playerline.

Just like last year when it was said that they were gonna run Spiller until he pukes.

Hilton is more bust than boom.

Possibly the dumbest thing ever said here this season. Please explain.

I am not sure what someone means by boom or bust with hilton. He is obviously the number 1 wr in a passing heavy attack where the qb is really really good. I would take the boom on him anyday.

I am not sure what someone means by boom or bust with hilton. He is obviously the number 1 wr in a passing heavy attack where the qb is really really good. I would take the boom on him anyday.

- kid leads the league in rec. yards - BOOMBOOMBOOM to the BOOM :music_guitarred:

Hilton was more boom or bust last season. Past performance does not guarantee future gain, or lack thereof. He's improved every week this year since Week 1, and it's readily apparent that Luck and this Indy offense is fantasy gold.

Numbers I'd be concerned with for Hilton are 5-9 180, which are his physical markers. Moncrief is your more prototypical big X receiver, and I'm not sure his speed is that far off from TY. Of course not making a comparison, that would be ludicrous at this point.

But Moncrief can flourish on his own in this offense, despite Hiltons prowess, once he relegates Wayne to the bench.

And Luck was getting rid of the ball as quick as he could because of constant pressure. Moncreif got a lot of action because he was running 5 yard crossing routes.

Something the Panthers should look into...but they are too dumb

Relevant update for Moncrief owners who hope to play him this week:

Reggie Wayne (elbow) returned to a full practice on Friday.

Wayne is now back on track to start Monday night's game against the Giants.
Oct 31 - 3:20 PM

- also factor in the dreaded 'revenge' game shtick ... Colts may favor Nicks

and if that washed up pr!ck has one solid game left in his tank, guarantee he pops it Monday night

weeks 1-7

9 rec / 103 yards / 0 td

week 8

7 rec / 113 / 1 td

Sorry just not feeling it.

If he does take Hakeem Nick's place is he the 4th option? Hilton, Wayne, TEs, Moncrief, RBs

weeks 1-7

9 rec / 103 yards / 0 td

week 8

7 rec / 113 / 1 td

Sorry just not feeling it.

If he does take Hakeem Nick's place is he the 4th option? Hilton, Wayne, TEs, Moncrief, RBs

it's the only game he played a significant amount... hence, the discussion

week 9

1 rec/ 2 yards / 0 td

I'm not saying he does not have talent, but he's a rookie on a team with a lot of options.