Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Teams that drop their handcuffs during bye weeks?

A few handcuffs were dropped this week so teams could fill their bye week roster needs.

Blue from Houston

and

Randle from Dallas

You guys still think Randle is a great stash?

should I add both?

Will the real question is . How do you feel about that because only you know the rest of our roster

Will the real question is . How do you feel about that because only you know the rest of our roster

why do you always answer my threads? do I have to put everyone except weepaws reply?

I really dont care for your opinion on anything.

for everyone else

my roster has nothing to do with it...I have a spot I decided I could use for either player....I am not asking if I should drop this guy for that guy

my question is simple.....are either of these handcuffs still worth a stash?

Joseph randle would do more given an injury to Murray because Dallas offensive line creates holes. Blue is mediocre a guy who given the job might give you 60-80 yards - just not as much talent IMO

No one else?

Joseph randle would do more given an injury to Murray because Dallas offensive line creates holes. Blue is mediocre a guy who given the job might give you 60-80 yards - just not as much talent IMO

No one else?

thanks for the reply...what do u mean no one else?

No point in adding those guys unless you know you can trade them.

Right. Because all speculative adds have a zero percent chance of being eventual starters for your team.

Right. Because all speculative adds have a zero percent chance of being eventual starters for your team.

The odds of a poached handcuff becoming a viable starter are probably around 2%. The odds of trading a poached handcuff for something useful are about 10%.

Randle should be rostered.

If I have murray I would drop anyone but randle...

The odds of a poached handcuff becoming a viable starter are probably around 2%. The odds of trading a poached handcuff for something useful are about 10%.

Asiata, Mckinnon, Donald brown, branden oliver, forsett, Riddick, a. Williams, sproles, hyde, mason, rainey, etc etc were all handcuffs at some point right?