Sign in to follow this  
ric0

Is Orange Julius benchable this week?

Kind of sick seeing DT, Sanders, and whoever else getting the man-love from Peyton.

Looks like OJ been relegated to blocking duties with their RBs in flux.

With an extra week of preparation I'm considering benching OJ for Donnell.

If you're benching OJ, who are you starting instead?

Brandon Browner gonna be on his ass for much of the game. But no, I still wouldn't bench him because he's a stud and you never bench your studs

Unbenchable. He had one bad game. This is the opposite of chasing points, this is benching a stud.

2 bad games... but you still can't bench him.

Kind of sick seeing DT, Sanders, and whoever else getting the man-love from Peyton.

Looks like OJ been relegated to blocking duties with their RBs in flux.

With an extra week of preparation I'm considering benching OJ for Donnell.

If you're benching OJ, who are you starting instead?

who are you thinking of benching him for, donnel? your a f**king idiot. is this your first year? you offer nothing please leave this board

• Like 1

i've been at this board for a while, and i am sick of this stupid benching thread for every player after a bad game. its football, its unpredictable. stop getting your period when your guy does not do well. good players and good teams win out over the course of the LONG season.

you guys are ruining the forum, you menstruating whiny chicken littles

• Like 1

In this kind of game he is gonna show up. And Revis is probably on DT and Browner may end up moving to Sanders when Sanders does something. Is JT coverable by a CB though?

You havent dropped him already? I believe the bored made it very clear that dropping JT was the only intelligent way to approach the situation. Unfortunately for you, waivers have already come and gone, so good luck sifting through the scraps. I dont know why people hold onto bums like JT for so long. Makes no sense.

i've been at this board for a while, and i am sick of this stupid benching thread for every player after a bad game. its football, its unpredictable. stop getting your period when your guy does not do well. good players and good teams win out over the course of the LONG season.

you guys are ruining the forum, you menstruating whiny chicken littles

I like this guy :thumbsup: