Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

12 Geeks 1 Cup

There's 12 people in our league right? Also it's PPR if I remember correctly right? When you're in a couple different leagues trying to remember all the details each year gets a little tough lol

Its PPR, 18 players per team I believe, FLEX is WR/TE, Passing TD's are 4 pts, decimal scoring. Everything else fairly standard H2H. Yes, 12 teams, no divisions. Top 6 make playoffs, top 2 get first round bye.

Its PPR, 18 players per team I believe, FLEX is WR/TE, Passing TD's are 4 pts, decimal scoring. Everything else fairly standard H2H. Yes, 12 teams, no divisions. Top 6 make playoffs, top 2 get first round bye.

how does starting lineup look?

top 6 record or pts?

is there ir?

what is decimal scoring for qb (.04 or .05/yd)?

-2 for fumbles/int?

is this a redraft, keeper, or dynasty.

if redraft/keeper, i wouldn't mind getting in line

Redraft

please put me in line for a team when one opens up.

We should get rid of the stupid flex rule that doesn't allow you to use a RB.

I'm down for that. Makes it SO focking hard to fill that spot. I guess it DOES make it more competitive but dam it essentially makes RBs useless and makes the zero RB strategy a good way to draft

southcarolina put it up for a vote last year, not many responded so he said we're keeping it for life.

I vote we get rid of people who complain about the rules. Plus, Bier>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Digby.

I vote we get rid of people who complain about the rules. Plus, Bier>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Digby.

You sound pretty salty still from your loss to me last year in the playoffs. Plus, considering how I rarely ever talk sh1t and am pretty easy to get along with in fantasy leagues that tells you all you need to know :wave:

southcarolina put it up for a vote last year, not many responded so he said we're keeping it for life.

I don't remember the vote. Either way, I'm fine with keeping it since it makes it a little more competitive. But if I had to choose I'd rather make it so I can put a RB there as well only cause there's so little TEs you can put in there so it's essentially a third WR slot. Hell you can barely find a decent TE to put in the TE slot

Yeah. Let's ban chicks while we're at it.

Yeah. Let's ban chicks while we're at it.

Why you hating on DigbyNumbers

Especially since I always forget and get yelled at and accused of cheating.

Kick it

Especially since I always forget and get yelled at and accused of cheating.

Kick it

Why do you get accused of cheating if you forget about it?

im in....

i think SC vanished because i demanded post draft waivers

i hope you tools use auto pick. :thumbsup:

i hope you check in the damn IBL board a little more often! :mad:

Why do you get accused of cheating if you forget about it?

Because I would forget (like you - many leagues) that I can't use RB at Flex in GC league.

Because I would forget (like you - many leagues) that I can't use RB at Flex in GC league.

Eh it's a really odd quirk for this league. Can't fault you for forgetting about it. Ever since the first year I remember we have that weird quirk but I have to be reminded what exactly it is. I have more trouble remembering if we were PPR or not lol

Eh it's a really odd quirk for this league. Can't fault you for forgetting about it. Ever since the first year I remember we have that weird quirk but I have to be reminded what exactly it is. I have more trouble remembering if we were PPR or not

lol

I don't even know right now as we speak.

:dunno:

I don't even know right now as we speak.

lol it's PPR. Herby posted a good bit of the info earlier. Glad he did cause I didn't remember at all

Here are the league rules from last year...

Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Fractional Points: Yes

Offense

Passing Yards: 25 yards per point

Passing Touchdowns: 4

Interceptions: -1

Rushing Yards: 10 yards per point

Rushing Touchdowns: 6

Receptions: 1

Receiving Yards: 10 yards per point

Receiving Touchdowns: 6

Return Touchdowns: 6

2-Point Conversions: 2

Fumbles Lost: -2

Offensive Fumble Return TD: 6

Kickers

Field Goals 0-39 Yards: 3

Field Goals 40-49 Yards: 4

Field Goals 50+ Yards: 5

Point After Attempt Made: 1

Defense/Special Teams

Sack: 1

Interception: 2

Fumble Recovery: 2

Touchdown: 6

Safety: 2

Block Kick: 2

Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns: 6

Points Allowed 0 points: 10

Points Allowed 1-6 points: 7

Points Allowed 7-13 points: 4

Points Allowed 14-20 points: 1

Points Allowed 21-27 points: 0

Points Allowed 28-34 points: -1

Points Allowed 35+ points: -4

Extra Point Returned: 2

danke.

so, not decimal? and not ppr?

personal preferrence, i like turning that 2nd rb slot into a rb/wr/te or rb/wr flex. sometimes those byes and injuries can be challenging to make lineup reqs

danke.

so, not decimal? and not ppr?

personal preferrence, i like turning that 2nd rb slot into a rb/wr/te or rb/wr flex. sometimes those byes and injuries can be challenging to make lineup reqs

No its decimal and PPR. As of right now the flex spot is only WR/TE. No RB in that spot. 12 teams and I believe the draft order is randomized an hour before (correct me if I'm wrong someone) it starts. I believe SC used some website to randomize the order every year.

so .1 for rushing/rec yards, not 1 pt for 10 yards, .04 for passing, not 1 pt for every 25?

i understand the current lineup, was just stating a preference.

so .1 for rushing/rec yards, not 1 pt for 10 yards, .04 for passing, not 1 pt for every 25?

i understand the current lineup, was just stating a preference.

Yea I believe so. It's definitely different but still enjoyable

Draft order was set about a week before the draft...I had #1 last year.

Ah ok. I wasn't quite sure. Couple of leagues I'm in it was set an hour before and others it was in advance. Couldn't remember if we did it early like that or not. Good to know though. Gives me some time to figure out a strategy.

Still Waiting on Voltaire, and southcarolina(though he seems not likely). Is Bier Meister the next fill in? or does someone else have dibs?

Still Waiting on Voltaire, and southcarolina(though he seems not likely). Is Bier Meister the next fill in? or does someone else have dibs?

I think it's Bier. After me there was no one else til him in this thread. Statute of limitations on any dibs last year prob ran out since they had time to post here.

I think it's Bier. After me there was no one else til him in this thread. Statute of limitations on any dibs last year prob ran out since they had time to post here.

Yea it's Bier. I don't think anyone else (even from last year) were waiting to get in. Either way, when are we going to decide if we continue on without SC if he doesn't respond at all? We kind of need a date to make a decision by

And Voltaire has been active. Just need to give him some time to see this thread and respond

I'm fine with Heavy-set commishing, but it would be nice to have the login info from SC so we don't have to set this up as a new league. (?) It would suck to lose the previous years worth of info.

Also, I think we got our draft order early in the month, and then drafted sometime at the end of Aug. That way people who like to do mock drafts have plenty of time to prepare.

Also, also, Digby still sucks. :P

I'm fine with Heavy-set commishing, but it would be nice to have the login info from SC so we don't have to set this up as a new league. (?) It would suck to lose the previous years worth of info.

Also, I think we got our draft order early in the month, and then drafted sometime at the end of Aug. That way people who like to do mock drafts have plenty of time to prepare.

Also, also, Digby still sucks. :P

Yea I'd like the log in info as well and I agree that I would like the draft order at least a week in advance so I can mock and figure out a decent strategy.

Also, don't be so salty about last year. It's a new year :P

Yea I'd like the log in info as well and I agree that I would like the draft order at least a week in advance so I can mock and figure out a decent strategy.

Also, don't be so salty about last year. It's a new year :P

2005 called, they want their weakass slang back. :wave:

Seriously, who still uses salty? :lol:

You sound pretty salty still from your loss to me last year in the playoffs. Plus, considering how I rarely ever talk sh1t and am pretty easy to get along with in fantasy leagues that tells you all you need to know :wave:

yeah, but your douchebaggery and constant lying outweigh all of that. :dunno:

2005 called, they want their weakass slang back. :wave:

Seriously, who still uses salty? :lol:

People in 2017 that's who :P

Plus I'm not even being mean. Just having some fun so I'm not gonna be talk sh1t when I'm not even mad, not competing, and don't hate you. Also, being the champ gives me immunity to such things ;)

People in 2017 that's who :P

Plus I'm not even being mean. Just having some fun so I'm not gonna be talk sh1t when I'm not even mad, not competing, and don't hate you. Also, being the champ gives me immunity to such things ;)

still pissed I took out Tevin Coleman.

I sent Voltaire a message.

Season starts 9/7

draft should end 9/5 at the latest

draft start 8/17?

draft order 8/10?

southcarolina cutoff 8/7

still pissed I took out Tevin Coleman.

I sent Voltaire a message.

Season starts 9/7

draft should end 9/5 at the latest

draft start 8/17?

draft order 8/10?

southcarolina cutoff 8/7

lol I'm glad you did :P

And those dates are fine with me. I don't know about everyone else though. They might want to have a another week of preseason but it's all fine with me

I'm more worried for SC's well-being. :(

Could maybe naomi call his work, or something? :dunno:

He was good people. :(

yeah, but your douchebaggery and constant lying outweigh all of that. :dunno:

You are going to take that from Dickford ???

I'll re-join. I'm on vacation in Malaysia so time spent online is way down from usual and I'm inconsistent as to when I can get on since I'm doing so much stuff offline. Still, since I do use pre-select for most all of my picks, I usually have the fastest draft time in the league. That almost surely won't be the case this year.

I think I've made the quarterfinals 3-4 years in a row always with a ghost team of corpses.

Think of the league as 2 RB/3WR but the WR3 can be replaced with a TE2. We've never had 3 RBs as an option.

I'll re-join. I'm on vacation in Malaysia so time spent online is way down from usual and I'm inconsistent as to when I can get on since I'm doing so much stuff offline. Still, since I do use pre-select for most all of my picks, I usually have the fastest draft time in the league. That almost surely won't be the case this year.

I think I've made the quarterfinals 3-4 years in a row always with a ghost team of corpses.

Think of the league as 2 RB/3WR but the WR3 can be replaced with a TE2. We've never had 3 RBs as an option.

Good deal :thumbsup:

Now gotta see about SC...