Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Alt-Left - planning anti-Trump riots in major cities on November 4th

I think the number of people should. Not the number of counties.

And let's include Dallas, Austin, Nashville, charlotte, Tampa, Miami, Detroit, Cleveland, Seattle, Minneapolis... I could go all day here... in the list of democratic cities.

so you don't believe in the Electoral College

its a demographics thing though, of course people who want to be left alone to just do their thing are more likely to not live in large cities

although I can't figure out what part of being a democrat, makes you want to live right on top of other people

so you don't believe in the Electoral College

its a demographics thing though, of course people who want to be left alone to just do their thing are more likely to not live in large cities

although I can't figure out what part of being a democrat, makes you want to live right on top of other people

No. I don't believe in the electoral college. Where a person lives should not give their vote more power than another.

My vote as a liberal in Tennessee is worthless. As is a conservative in New York or California.

The electoral college was a logistical necessity in the 18th century. It no longer is. It should go.

As for your other point, most people live in cities because, well, that's where the jobs and things to do are. Maybe living close together makes for a more social way of looking at things. I dunno. Seems to be that way all over the world.

Infowars!! :clap: :clap: :first:

:doh: Poor Ed.

Which they are reporting from the Revolutionary Communist Party website:

http://revcom.us/a/503/andy-zee-presentation-at-refuse-fascism-august-5-en.html

It's likely the Geek Club has more member traffic than the Revolutionary Communist Party website.

Ah, but maybe not. Maybe not. Maybe they can pull it off. They're the Revolutionary Communist Party after all. They may have tens of members.

We'll see what the lead news story is in November 5th.

:Head in the sand. has worked well for you in the past :lol:

http://revcom.us/a/503/andy-zee-presentation-at-refuse-fascism-august-5-en.html

ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017
Take To The Streets And Public Squares
in cities and towns across the country continuing
day after day and night after night—not stopping—until our DEMAND is met:
NO!
This Nightmare Must End:
The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
In the Name of Humanity, We REFUSE to Accept a Fascist America!
A Nightmare:
Immigrants living in terror—their next step could mean detention, deportation, being torn from children and loved ones.
A Nightmare:
Muslims and refugees demonized, banned and cast out.
A Nightmare:
Millions—children, the elderly, the sick, the poor—denied healthcare, food assistance, the very right to live.
A Nightmare:
Women objectified, degraded, and denied the basic right to control their own reproduction with fundamentalist Christian fascism increasingly being made law.
A Nightmare:
LGBTQ people stigmatized, ostracized, and denied civil rights recently won.
A Nightmare:
Black and Latino people openly threatened by the President, with maximum sentencing, stop-and-frisk going national, intensified police brutality and murder of our youth with no holds barred.
A Nightmare:
People all over the world facing bombings, occupations, war and the threat of nuclear war with Donald Trump’s “America First” finger on the nuclear trigger.
A Nightmare:
The truth bludgeoned—lies and more lies—critical thinking being destroyed in education and public discourse.
A Nightmare:
The whole planet in peril from a regime that denies global warming and shreds all environmental protections.
A Nightmare:
A regime step by step discarding basic democratic rights, targeting group after group, and suppressing dissent and resistance. A regime unleashing the violence of fascist thugs. This is fascism—a qualitative change in how society is governed. History has shown that fascism must be stopped before it becomes too late.
THIS NIGHTMARE MUST END. Millions feel this and ache with the question of how to stop this unrelenting horror. The stakes are nothing less than the future of humanity and the planet itself.
Who will end this nightmare? We will. Only the determined struggle of millions of people acting together with courage and conviction can drive this regime from power.
ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017:
We will gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country, at first many thousands declaring that this whole regime is illegitimate and that we will not stop until our single demand is met: This Nightmare Must End: the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
Our protest must grow day after day and night after night—thousands becoming hundreds of thousands, and then millions—determined to act to put a stop to the grave danger that the Trump/Pence Regime poses to the world by demanding that this whole regime be removed from power.
Our actions will reflect the values of respect for all of humanity and the world we want—in stark contrast to the hate and bigotry of the Trump/Pence fascist regime.
Our determination to persist and not back down will compel the whole world to take note. Every force and faction in the power structure would be forced to respond to our demand. The cracks and divisions among the powers already evident today will sharpen and widen. As we draw more and more people forward to stand up, all of this could lead to a situation where this illegitimate regime is removed from power.
Spread the word and organize now. Be a part of making history. Don’t let it be said that you stood aside when there was still a chance to stop a regime that imperils humanity and the Earth itself. Join in taking to the streets and the public squares day after day and night after night demonstrating that In the Name of Humanity, We REFUSE to Accept a Fascist America.
On November 4, 2017, we will stand together with conviction and courage, overcoming fear and uncertainty, to insist that: This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must GO!
In the Name of Humanity, We REFUSE to Accept a Fascist America!
This Nightmare Must End:
The Trump/Pence Regime Must GO!

Since that's a really nice summary of complaints and took a lot of typing, I might donate 50 cent coupons for Ivory soap, RightGuard, and Listerine to their cause as a public service to the innocent people and police officers they interact with that day. Maybe in some small way, I can help make their lives less miserable. Blue lives matter.

I love how conservatives are so against new ideas, that they can't even come up with an original name to call the far left. Good effort.

It's not PC to call them retards. :doh:

No. I don't believe in the electoral college. Where a person lives should not give their vote more power than another.

My vote as a liberal in Tennessee is worthless. As is a conservative in New York or California.

The electoral college was a logistical necessity in the 18th century. It no longer is. It should go.

As for your other point, most people live in cities because, well, that's where the jobs and things to do are. Maybe living close together makes for a more social way of looking at things. I dunno. Seems to be that way all over the world.

The Electoral College is fine but the election process could use some retooling. Until they come up with a fool proof system to cast ballots nationally, you can't begin to think of moving away from it.

The Electoral College is fine but the election process could use some retooling. Until they come up with a fool proof system to cast ballots nationally, you can't begin to think of moving away from it.

At least do away with winner take all. Make each state split proportionally like that one state (Maine? Nebraska?) does.

I don't want the irresponsible breeders in the cities calling all the shots, thank you. Use your fockin head.

At least do away with winner take all. Make each state split proportionally like that one state (Maine? Nebraska?) does.

Maine. Hillary won by 1% and got 3 out of 4 votes, so it's not perfect. Nonetheless it's a more perfect solution.

I'd still be against that until the voting casting is 100% above board. Photo ID required and have machines verify instead of people who may have agenda.

I'd still be against that until the voting casting is 100% above board. Photo ID required and have machines verify instead of people who may have agenda.

I have no problem with either of those. Provided it is implemented far enough before an election to give everyone time to comply.

I'm just sick of most people's votes meaning nothing. Unless you live in a handful of states, you don't really get a vote for president.

I don't want the irresponsible breeders in the cities calling all the shots, thank you. Use your fockin head.

Plenty of those in every trailer park and meth wasteland small town in America too ya know.

And rural America is already given a disproportionate representation in the US senate. Alaska and Idaho have the same senate power as California and New York.

To deal with the statistically insignificant voter fraud?

Plenty of those in every trailer park and meth wasteland small town in America too ya know.

And rural America is already given a disproportionate representation in the US senate. Alaska and Idaho have the same senate power as California and New York.

One high rise ghetto project holds a lot more than 50 trailer parks.

To deal with the statistically insignificant voter fraud?

You really want to have this debate again? You'll say it disenfranchises black voters and I'll reply it ensures people are who they say they are at the polling station.

Ohhhh....so the people in the big cities should decide how the people in the rural live? Nahhh. Not the way it works or will work. So keep yapping about it. Waste your breath. Your time. Your tears. But hey, let me know when you get the election process changed. It won't be in your lifetime. But hey...keep burning your energy on it.

And yeah....like the udder guy said, why would you want to live on top of each other in these crime ridden filthy areas. Correlation? Crime ridden filth areas happen to be the same place the liberal voters are. And yes...it is the way of the world. Crime. Vandalism. Throwing molotov c-cktails at police. Burning cars. Yep....why is always the same "folks" doing this stuff.

Yeah...the conservatives are mean, ruthless, one foot in the grave crotchity old focks who refuse to "change". Its better than being the entitled, vandalizing, welfare, murdering and then justifying it "because Trump made us mad" group.

It's likely the Geek Club has more member traffic than the Revolutionary Communist Party website.

Ah, but maybe not. Maybe not. Maybe they can pull it off. They're the Revolutionary Communist Party after all. They may have tens of members.

We'll see what the lead news story is in November 5th.

They wouldn't be able to no matter what. Even if they truly tried, they wouldn't. If they did, you're talking civil war. And if that happened, we all know it would be the group with guns vs the group with d!ldos and glow sticks. And uhhh....yeah....what's the range on a glow stick?

You really want to have this debate again? You'll say it disenfranchises black voters and I'll reply it ensures people are who they say they are at the polling station.

What debate?

I agree with voter ID if done correctly (free of charge and making places to get IDs easy to get to and in and out of for those that can't make it to these places as easily).

But voter fraud is a statistically insignificant problem. That just happens to be factual no matter how much you whine.

And I will say it disenfranchises minorities and the poor...as report after report after report has shown.

Come up with a way to do it...and its something I would support.

But don't pretend voter fraud is this huge problem...and don't pretend that much of what has been proposed thus far has not been to mess up one side or the other when it comes to voting.

What debate?

I agree with voter ID if done correctly (free of charge and making places to get IDs easy to get to and in and out of for those that can't make it to these places as easily).

But voter fraud is a statistically insignificant problem. That just happens to be factual no matter how much you whine.

And I will say it disenfranchises minorities and the poor...as report after report after report has shown.

Come up with a way to do it...and its something I would support.

But don't pretend voter fraud is this huge problem...and don't pretend that much of what has been proposed thus far has not been to mess up one side or the other when it comes to voting.

So you're okay with any voter fraud? Got it............

Speaking of disenfranchised voters................ :mellow:

But voter fraud is a statistically insignificant problem.

So Trump won by what, 70,000 votes or so. How many votes were cast in the election? Answer.........about 128,000,000. Less than 1% cost Hillary the election. So a statistically insignificant problem would have swayed this election.

So you're okay with any voter fraud? Got it............

Speaking of disenfranchised voters................ :mellow:

Im ok with not spending a lot of time, effort, and money on statistically insignificant issues.

So Trump won by what, 70,000 votes or so. How many votes were cast in the election? Answer.........about 128,000,000. Less than 1% cost Hillary the election. So a statistically insignificant problem would have swayed this election.

Your ignorance of issues is only eclipsed by your lack of understanding of statistics.

Your ignorance of issues is only eclipsed by your lack of understanding of statistics.

Please, regale us with your knowledge of statistics and just what you consider to be insignificant in regard to the amount of fraudulent votes.

I posted those accurate numbers on the votes cast.............at what point does it become significant?

Please, regale us with your knowledge of statistics and just what you consider to be insignificant in regard to the amount of fraudulent votes.

I posted those accurate numbers on the votes cast.............at what point does it become significant?

When you understand that comparing nationwide votes rather than state to state changes things...then again, I don't expect you to understand that type of concept either.

You realize polling is not done the same in each state. So there will be varying degrees of risk involved and just looking at your supposed accurate numbers won't make it right.

First...if you claim he won by 70,000 votes...you are doing so over just a few states...correct? Then why take the national vote total? That would not be how the statistics would be used either.

Because a risk in TN would not affect the overall outcome as much as a bigger risk in a closer swing state.

Thats just for starters to show that you are utterly out of your league on this...I have no need to go any further trying to show you that you don't have an idea what you are talking about.

Its ok to admit that its statistically not a significant issue...they will still let you support voter ID and spit talking points and vote republican.

Actually, you're wrong there. Taking into account the total popular vote and those 70,000 spread out over several states is applicable. You are saying Nationwide there's not an issue so don't worry about it. However if someone were able to illegally cast votes (and they have) in those states, the outcome could have been changed while still being insignificant Nationally.

I don't expect you to see that though.

When you understand that comparing nationwide votes rather than state to state changes things...then again, I don't expect you to understand that type of concept either.

You realize polling is not done the same in each state. So there will be varying degrees of risk involved and just looking at your supposed accurate numbers won't make it right.

First...if you claim he won by 70,000 votes...you are doing so over just a few states...correct? Then why take the national vote total? That would not be how the statistics would be used either.

Because a risk in TN would not affect the overall outcome as much as a bigger risk in a closer swing state.

Thats just for starters to show that you are utterly out of your league on this...I have no need to go any further trying to show you that you don't have an idea what you are talking about.

Its ok to admit that its statistically not a significant issue...they will still let you support voter ID and spit talking points and vote republican.

Statistics was one of the harder classes that I have had to take and I have a math brain. I find it very hard to believe, actually its impossible that you actually have a deep understanding of statistics. Where did you pull this from?

Actually, you're wrong there. Taking into account the total popular vote and those 70,000 spread out over several states is applicable. You are saying Nationwide there's not an issue so don't worry about it. However if someone were able to illegally cast votes (and they have) in those states, the outcome could have been changed while still being insignificant Nationally.

I don't expect you to see that though.

No...it wouldn't be applicable for many reasons. If there is fraud in a state he won by a ton...it does not affect the close areas in other states. This isn't even a difficult concept of statistics that you are screwing up.

Statistics was one of the harder classes that I have had to take and I have a math brain. I find it very hard to believe, actually its impossible that you actually have a deep understanding of statistics. Where did you pull this from?

Statistics was a tougher class yes...and I too have a pretty good brain for math. But did well in statistics and probably was one of the few courses I used quite often when it comes to sampling, auditing, and forensics that I did for work for 13 years.

Ohhhh....so the people in the big cities should decide how the people in the rural live? Nahhh. Not the way it works or will work. So keep yapping about it. Waste your breath. Your time. Your tears. But hey, let me know when you get the election process changed. It won't be in your lifetime. But hey...keep burning your energy on it.

And yeah....like the udder guy said, why would you want to live on top of each other in these crime ridden filthy areas. Correlation? Crime ridden filth areas happen to be the same place the liberal voters are. And yes...it is the way of the world. Crime. Vandalism. Throwing molotov c-cktails at police. Burning cars. Yep....why is always the same "folks" doing this stuff.

Yeah...the conservatives are mean, ruthless, one foot in the grave crotchity old focks who refuse to "change". Its better than being the entitled, vandalizing, welfare, murdering and then justifying it "because Trump made us mad" group.

No you psycho Fock.

Nobody is talking about "deciding how people live." Were talking about electing a president.

I don't really give a Fock what people out in bumfock do quite frankly. But everyone should have the same vote. Currently, they do not.

And of course it won't change. Nothing ever will politically in America. Because the vested interests won't allow it.

Tears? Burning energy? Nah. I actually have a life. You seem to be the one with his panties in a twist over it.

No you psycho Fock.

Nobody is talking about "deciding how people live." Were talking about electing a president.

I don't really give a Fock what people out in bumfock do quite frankly. But everyone should have the same vote. Currently, they do not.

And of course it won't change. Nothing ever will politically in America. Because the vested interests won't allow it.

Tears? Burning energy? Nah. I actually have a life. You seem to be the one with his panties in a twist over it.

You mean like they do in chiner?

No...it wouldn't be applicable for many reasons. If there is fraud in a state he won by a ton...it does not affect the close areas in other states. This isn't even a difficult concept of statistics that you are screwing up.

:lol:

You're a focking idiot. I'm talking about the swing states FFS hence the reference to the 70,000 (over several swing states). You may know what statistics are but you have zero common sense.

Drawing you a picture with crayons to better help you.

75,000 illegal votes cast over several swing states would have changed the outcome yet were statistically insignificant to the totals nationally. Remember, it DOES affect the Electoral votes.

The electoral college will never go away, because it's the only way Republicans remain relevant, and there's too much $$$ in gerrymandering districts. We can now move on.

The electoral college will never go away, because it's the only way Republicans remain relevant, and there's too much $$$ in gerrymandering districts. We can now move on.

And there's no way you'll ever get an honest voting system in cities where there's a turnstile at the polling station.

"Some precincts reporting 120% voter turnout!"

How can you possibly state statistics on voter fraud if you're not allowed to investigate it? Everytime it's brought up, all you hear are charges of racism.

How can you possibly state statistics on voter fraud if you're not allowed to investigate it? Everytime it's brought up, all you hear are charges of racism.

Cities are rife with polling stations doing whatever they want. Can you imagine trying to go to the inner city of Philly to observe?

Cities are rife with polling stations doing whatever they want. Can you imagine trying to go to the inner city of Philly to observe?

I worked polling stations in NYC on Election Day. Nobody knew what was going on.

I worked polling stations in NYC on Election Day. Nobody knew what was going on.

In my predominantly white area in South Atlanta, nearly all poll workers were black and barely looked at photo ID. What goes on in a city must be staggering.

:lol:

You're a focking idiot. I'm talking about the swing states FFS hence the reference to the 70,000 (over several swing states). You may know what statistics are but you have zero common sense.

Drawing you a picture with crayons to better help you.

75,000 illegal votes cast over several swing states would have changed the outcome yet were statistically insignificant to the totals nationally. Remember, it DOES affect the Electoral votes.

Yes...you talked bout the swing states being close...and then referenced the overall number of votes nationwide.

Again...your lack of understanding again is just mindblowing.

You are basically to the point where responding to you at all is pointless because you just don't seem to grasp even the most simple things.

In my predominantly white area in South Atlanta, nearly all poll workers were black and barely looked at photo ID. What goes on in a city must be staggering.

Vans of homeless pull up, get their own line and are quickly brought out.