Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Alt-Left - planning anti-Trump riots in major cities on November 4th

Yes...you talked bout the swing states being close...and then referenced the overall number of votes nationwide.

Again...your lack of understanding again is just mindblowing.

You are basically to the point where responding to you at all is pointless because you just don't seem to grasp even the most simple things.

So you've got nothing then? :thumbsup:

I'll accept we agree there should be voter ID to ensure that all votes count and only those permitted to vote, vote.

Yes...you talked bout the swing states being close...and then referenced the overall number of votes nationwide.

Again...your lack of understanding again is just mindblowing.

You are basically to the point where responding to you at all is pointless because you just don't seem to grasp even the most simple things.

And yet you responded to him. :D

Thumbprint Recognition

This is the answer and cure to voter fraud - and no telling what else... We already have it to access locks and cell phones, what's wrong with taking it to the next step? Cost (I'm sure) is the argument - but everything costs, find a way.

From here you can have your debate on Electoral Colleges and the like.

• Like 2

Thumbprint Recognition

This is the answer and cure to voter fraud - and no telling what else... We already have it to access locks and cell phones, what's wrong with taking it to the next step? Cost (I'm sure) is the argument - but everything costs, find a way.

We use it to enter the country too.

Thumbprint Recognition

I like it.

However, I would imagine there would be claims from those on the left that this intimidates minorities.

However, I would imagine there would be claims from those on the left that this intimidates minorities.

Definitely those without thumbs. :D

We use it to enter the country too.

No kidding? Wow, I didn't even know that - cool.

I don't know if it compares to a database when you enter. But anyone who crossed into the country is in a database if they comit a crime I presume.

I just did it at ohare a while back. Noticed china just got it too. Malaysia also has it.

For Global Entry (a fast pass through passport check) there is a machine which does hand (5 fingers) print checks, if I recall. Maybe it was just thumbs. Hell if I can remember, I was tired after a 14 hour flight. :dunno:

It would be interesting to see what would happen if we split electoral college votes in every state, like Maine does. In theory that would change "swing states" to "swing districts," and candidates would campaign there. But the "prize" of winning such a district is much less than winning all of, say, Ohio or Florida. So would they bother?

While my state is not typically a swing state (although it is growing thus getting bluer), I think there is value in watching candidates duke it out in those swing states. :dunno:

I don't know if it compares to a database when you enter. But anyone who crossed into the country is in a database if they comit a crime I presume.

This would prolly be the argument against it, or one of them.. My counter to that is - how many wanted felons actually vote? :dunno:

For Global Entry (a fast pass through passport check) there is a machine which does hand (5 fingers) print checks, if I recall. Maybe it was just thumbs. Hell if I can remember, I was tired after a 14 hour flight. :dunno:

That's right. It was for the fast lane.

Yesterday china had it. But the focking scanners suck. It spits out a piece of paper. Either an all good or a big x if it didn't work. I'd say maybe 1 in 4 worked.

Vans of homeless pull up, get their own line and are quickly brought out.

100% bullshit

I deal with bio-metric devices at work for door access and time and attendance. They really aren't that expensive. It's the database (managing and securing) that would be expensive.

It's the database (managing and securing) that would be expensive.

I wonder what the cost ratio would be compared to how we do it now? The way we do it now costs out the ass for paper, machine matainence and man hours already - no?

100% truth, Ruth.

Hmm, that's funny. Every time I vote, they check over a paper and have to match it with my name to make sure I'm registered. I guess I must always choose the wrong line. :doh:

I deal with bio-metric devices at work for door access and time and attendance. They really aren't that expensive. It's the database (managing and securing) that would be expensive.

Would you guys be okay giving police access to that data base to try and solve crimes?

Securing would be the issue for sure.

Would you guys be okay giving police access to that data base to try and solve crimes?

In principle, sure.

But I don't think it would ever hold up on appeal, nor do I think I want to mix the two.. This is a Pandora's Box prolly best left alone.

Hmm, that's funny. Every time I vote, they check over a paper and have to match it with my name to make sure I'm registered. I guess I must always choose the wrong line. :doh:

Who said they weren't registered?

Who said they weren't registered?

Oh. Every post prior to yours was about voter fraud. So you're just upset that registered voters get a ride?

Oh. Every post prior to yours was about voter fraud. So you're just upset that registered voters get a ride?

Well country bumpkin, there's a polling station every 10 feet in NYC, not just the one for you and jethro and the rest of palookaville. . Perhaps they were getting a ride to the next polling station? It's not like you have to show government ID. Because that's racist.

• Like 1

Well country bumpkin, there's a polling station every 10 feet in NYC, not just the one for you and jethro and the rest of palookaville. . Perhaps they were getting a ride to the next polling station? It's not like you have to show government ID. Because that's racist.

Must be the 3 million Trump talked about :doh: :lol: :lol:

How's the investigation into that going? More blah blah blah from Cheetoh von Tweeto

Must be the 3 million Trump talked about :doh: :lol: :lol:

How's the investigation into that going? More blah blah blah from Cheetoh von Tweeto

Well Cletus, they don't pull shenanigans in NYC for a presidential election. No need.

I just dont see how requiring an ID is racist

if you want to drive, work, live you need an ID

I have never been able to rent an apartment buy a car, buy a house, or even get a job, without valid ID and SS

You're not insane, of course it makes sense to you.

I have never been able to rent an apartment buy a car, buy a house, or even get a job, without valid ID and SS

Who said it's racist on its own?

What has been shown is that those who don't have ID are likely to be poor, old, or minority. Who have less access to polling stations and places to obtain a valid ID.

You're either obtuse or dumb

What has been shown is that those who don't have ID are likely to be poor, old, or minority. Who have less access to polling stations and places to obtain a valid ID.

so give everyone the 10$ it takes to get an ID if you can prove you are incapable of work, hell I'll gladly drive members in my community to the DMV to do so

how did these old people get thru life? My Grandma is old an poor, but she has an ID

and by minority, I assume you mean illegals

Bullshit. They have ID and everyone knows it. Cut the crap. This is all about democrats making it appear they are looking out for the poor and minorities, whom the left has failed. If they are so fockin poor then they get govt assistance. You have an ID for that. I spent twenty years looking at them.

so give everyone the 10$ it takes to get an ID if you can prove you are incapable of work, hell I'll gladly drive members in my community to the DMV to do so

how did these old people get thru life? My Grandma is old an poor, but she has an ID

and by minority, I assume you mean illegals

Don't know how they got that way. Just reporting the facts of what study after study in the issue have shown.

And nobody has come up with a suitable plan.

So I guess all these old poor black people just decided they don't want their social security and Medicare. They're all hermits. Such a bunch of bullshit and Slownuff defends it.

In my predominantly white area in South Atlanta, nearly all poll workers were black and barely looked at photo ID. What goes on in a city must be staggering.

Here in Michigan Detroit is always last to report. Always. There's a reason for that. In a close election they take even longer.