Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Fusion GPS - DNC - HRC - Russian Lawyer -Manafort

Now that this rat's nest is being flushed out, let's flash back to the players in this sick game.

Fusion GPS: You're hearing about how they commissioned the Dossier that was funded in part by HRC and the DNC. BUT do you remember that this company is the same one that supported the DNC hack claim? They're pleading the Fifth across the board not only because they didn't want to reveal HRC/DNC paid for Dossier but also to avoid spilling the beans on the DNC hack.

Russian Lawyer: She lobbied alongside Fusion GPS to repeal the Magnitsky Act. She also offered dirt on HRC to get Trump Jr. to the infamous meeting to make the appearance of collusion complete.

HRC: Massive amounts of Russian cash rolled into the Clinton Foundation brokered in part by Podesta group with Manafort's help. Once she lost, it was apparent some game plan was needed to explain her and associates contact with Russians hence the Fusion GPS/DNC hacking story.

Manafort: Dubious character with ties to Podesta group and Russians. Was Manafort directed to approach Trump campaign by Russians to further give appearance of collusion? Dunno....

The whole truth may never be known but we now know the DNC hack was almost certainly 100% fabrication (RIP Seth Rich). A few questions that remain would be how much was the Obama admin involved i.e. the FBI and DOJ.

I painted most of this picture months ago and was summarily written off by left leaners here as a conspiracy theorist.

• Like 1

What's a credible source like the skinny dweeb his fat wife and the cat from snopes say about it ?

• Like 1

Good summary. The swamp is deep.

Youve got a couple problems with the this is all just a corrupt democratic witch hunt angle. And theyre provided by Trump himself, of course.

You may recall the time during the campaign when Trump publicly urged the Russians to hack Hillary's campaign. From his own mouth for everyone to see and hear. You aint getting past that.

Then with the Comey angle, Trump himself said he fired Comey because the Russia investigation. After claiming he was fired because of how he treated Hillary during the campaign the same Hillary Trump has repeatedly said should be in prison.

So I know you guys would like to think this is all some conspiracy, but theres definitely cause for the investigations into Trump and well just have to see how those turn out. If it turns out that someone else broke the law too or in addition to Trump, then I hope well find that out too. Dont care if its hillary or obama or Jesus Christ himself lets put it all on the table :thumbsup:

I agree let's get that DNC server on the table and into the hands of some legit independent investigators.

Since when does the FBI not do it's own investigations ?

• Like 1

Youve got a couple problems with the this is all just a corrupt democratic witch hunt angle. And theyre provided by Trump himself, of course.

You may recall the time during the campaign when Trump publicly urged the Russians to hack Hillary's campaign. From his own mouth for everyone to see and hear. You aint getting past that.

Then with the Comey angle, Trump himself said he fired Comey because the Russia investigation. After claiming he was fired because of how he treated Hillary during the campaign the same Hillary Trump has repeatedly said should be in prison.

So I know you guys would like to think this is all some conspiracy, but theres definitely cause for the investigations into Trump and well just have to see how those turn out. If it turns out that someone else broke the law too or in addition to Trump, then I hope well find that out too. Dont care if its hillary or obama or Jesus Christ himself lets put it all on the table :thumbsup:

You're probably not going to like what comes out on the table. Yesterday's reveal that the DNC/HRC campaign was behind this pretty much seals it that the real collusion with Russia was between Hillary, the DNC and Russia. It was never Trump.

• Like 2

You're probably not going to like what comes out on the table. Yesterday's reveal that the DNC/HRC campaign was behind this pretty much seals it that the real collusion with Russia was between Hillary, the DNC and Russia. It was never Trump.

You have to push it I mean there's Trump's on kid and his emails talking about collusion with Russians against Hillary. You have at this point about three dozen different instances where trumps people have been caught lying about not meeting with Russians then coming back and saying oh yeah I forgot I did meet with Russians. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

But, just like I said earlier today, the Republicans are just digging up anything and everything from the past. This is not new news. It was reported long ago that the Democrats leveraged off of opposition research that the Republicans had started. And then when Donald's kid got busted meeting with the Russians it was Trump's own people saying well hey there's nothing wrong with opposition research!

I mean, there is just no there there. As far as the uranium goes? If the Russians actually did control 20% of American uranium, why didn't they do something in the last 7 years with it? At least move it into their own country. Oh wait, that's because there's about seven hundred different laws disallowing moving or even touching uranium stockpiles.

Now, after 7 years and seven investigations we are going back to emails again? Jesus, that's how you know molar is getting closer and closer to Trump and his crew.

Just a matter of hours before Trump Co trots out Vince Foster's alleged suicide.

And if thats the ultimate conclusion, fine :thumbsup:

Thank God we have President Fredo to help us navigate:

“You know, people don’t understand: I went to an Ivy League college. I was a nice student. I did very well. I’m a very intelligent person,” Trump said.(TODAY)

“I’m, like, a really smart person,” Trump said during a campaign speech in July 2015. And, in 2013, Trump tweeted, “Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest—and you all know it!

I'M SMART MIKEY! I KNOW THINGS!!! :cry:

:lol:

Let us not forget the third and quite likely possibility...

That both Hilary and trump are lying scumbag pieces of sh!t.

I honestly just want there to be consequences for whom ever was involved. Hilary, Obama, trump, whoever. Im sick of the corruption on both sides.

• Like 1

Uh rho, the informant has been cleared to testify.

Hopefully he's well protected and hidden. Hate to see another Clinton style suicide.

• Like 1

Fusion GPS and DNC drum up the server hacking story to help facilitate the FISA requests.

The Obama DOJ allows the Russian Lawyer to remain in the US and a meeting is set up facilitated by her and Manafort. This along with the Dossier helps secure the FISA warrants to spy on Trump Campaign. Enter the Obama Unmasking Coalition to thoroughly complete the operation.

Now the jig is up and the FBI is blocking people from testifying and not producing reqested documentation. Fusion GPS is pleading the Fifth across the board and the hacked DNC server is most assuredly destroyed and bleach bit.

I don't want to disappoint anybody but there's going to be no consequences other than a bunch of wasted time except for the usual corruption. Maybe more corruption than usual on second thought.

To the extent any of Trump's people are dirty, he's already telegraphed that he's going to wield the pardon pen pretty heavily.

If it's Hillary? What are they going to do? If heater? She's a private citizen. Congress is very limited scope when it comes to that. At best, it's like the emails; Poor judgement is not a crime.

Nero doesn't fiddle while Rome Burns, He forms a congressional inquiry.

I don't want to disappoint anybody but there's going to be no consequences other than a bunch of wasted time except for the usual corruption. Maybe more corruption than usual on second thought.

To the extent any of Trump's people are dirty, he's already telegraphed that he's going to wield the pardon pen pretty heavily.

If it's Hillary? What are they going to do? If heater? She's a private citizen. Congress is very limited scope when it comes to that. At best, it's like the emails; Poor judgement is not a crime.

Nero doesn't fiddle while Rome Burns, He forms a congressional inquiry.

:lol: no laws broken?

Already broke campaign finance law.

Conspiracy charges possible IF they can find evidence showing Fusion GPS and DNC cooked up the server hacking story.

FBI using Dossier paid for by political opponent to secure FISA warrants. Any evidence they knew Hillary/DNC paid for it would be another conspiracy charge.

You sound like Slo Nutt & Comey now with they mea culpa 'stupid but not criminal'. :doh:

Filth, let it play out. I bet my truth is a shitload closer than your fantasy.

As far as I'm concerned, lock them all up. But common sense says otherwise.

By the way, just wondering where I said no laws broken.

Man, this thing is ugly....

No wonder Hillary really needed to win.. Complete disaster, wiffle is probably correct but, it's starting to look likes folks on the left need to end up in jail..

At best, it's like the emails; Poor judgement is not a crime.

Seems like you're saying no laws broken right there. :doh:

And I am letting it play out but it's far from fantasy. Here we are months later and I'm being proven right while you, Slo, newbs are looking more idiotic for not seeing this earlier.

And the email scandal was criminal which is being investigated as well.

• Like 1

The Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee paid more than $9 million to a law firm that, in turn, retained the political consultants who commissioned the now-infamous Trump dossier.

But nobody at the top is copping to knowing a thing about it.

Hillary Clinton is conspicuously silent on the new revelations, while Clinton World gives mixed messages about her knowledge. Her top campaign spokesman says “she may have known,” while an anonymous source is telling reporters she only learned about the dossier after BuzzFeed News published it early this year.

“I don’t know what she knew or did not know,” House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., told “Fox & Friends” on Thursday, adding: “I would find it pretty interesting if her campaign was making decisions at that level that she didn’t know about.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/26/clinton-mum-on-fusion-gps-scandal-as-dems-dossier-denials-pile-up.html

• Like 1

You don't shell out millions without the top person signing off on it.

Just like Oreilly and him shelling out 32 million.....you can't say I'm innocent.

:lol: You sure build things on shaky foundations. You do know that Trump's actual statement doesn't urge Russians to hack Hillary's server. He comments only upon what may have already happened:

Will you admit that? My guess is no.

This characterization is equally dishonest. Comey was fired because he abused his position. The news coming out now corroborates that. Comey should have been more than fired; he should be charged.

And he may yet be.

Sure you don't care - but you'll care bigly if these bad actors are charged and Trump isn't - and that's what is likelier to happen than any fever swamp imagination by the left that Trump is guilty of anything except perhaps hiring a bad actor like Manafort to guide his campaign.

It appears that Assange - if he truly does have the information that he has alluded to having - is waiting until an investigation forces some figures out of the shadows and into the light to make declarations that seal their fate before releasing said information that nails the coffins shut.

We'll see, but it definitely is interesting! The Swamp is under attack.

Seems like you're saying no laws broken right there. :doh:

And the email scandal was criminal which is being investigated as well.

The findings from all seven of the email investigations was what I wrote. Poor judgment, not Criminal. I'm not sure why we think it's going to end up any differently this time.

Like I laughed at you guys earlier on, it's amazing the plamount of mental gymnastics you're going through. Seven or eight years later and a ton of Investigations later there still meat on the Hilary bones but months into the Trump investigation and 'well it's been months nothing to see here!'

Honestly, if a rabid hard like Gowdy couldn't pin anything in the last 7 years what do you really think?

But like I also said, you guys are exactly what Putin was hoping for and Trump thrives upon. They're throwing every past allegation other than Vince Foster out into the wind hoping to distract from anything that's going on currently. Which tells me they're getting close.

Personally, I'd love to see a national referendum where we all agree they're all . Kick them out. And start over again. The only difference? One of them hasn't held public office for better than half a decade.

Again, almost everything has been investigated before. I'm not sure why you guys think suddenly this is all breaking news. - or why you think there's going to be a different outcome. Just more of the same bs, grandstanding, charge and counter charge.

Just like we saw with the last guy, these GOP investigations are one way to obfuscate from the fact that not a thing got done for yet another year.

No, it all sounds pretty typical. Trump and his supporters are on record as saying that if Trump lost the election it was because the election was rigged. But since they won? Well of course it's legitimate!

What a couple of the trolls don't seem to understand is that there was the FBI investigation then there were House and Senate multiple investigations that ran independently. But just like the election waffling, well hell, if we don't get the results we want it means all the investigations were corrupt!

Not to mention that Trump is on record as saying that he fired Comey for the horrible way that he treated Hilary during the investigations. And then did a full 180.

Not to mention that during the campaign, Trump waffled every week as to whether or not Comey was the greatest thing since sliced bread or evil incarnate.

Regardless of Comey. That still doesn't explain how independent House and Senate investigations repeatedly couldn't come up with anything beyond judgment and competence.

But hey, it was designed to keep you guys occupied and it's clearly mission accomplished. Wake me when something actually happens to Hilary, podesta, rice, Rich, Foster, Etc

Oh, you can also wake me when Trump finally produces the tapes that he threatened to have on Comey.

One part of this latest nonsense that makes me literally laugh out loud is something that Trump / Hannity, (because they're the same voice) said yesterday:

This will be the biggest political Scandal ever it's another Watergate!

Oh, you kids do realize that Watergate involved a sitting US president no?

They also claimed that the biggest National Security Scandal ever has been uncovered.

Really? Bigger than the 2.5 million classified documents about America's most sensitive data collection, diplomatic, military and other Secrets being leaked?

I swear to God, Fox and Trump just rely on their audience to be patently stupid.

Obama was a sitting president during all of the crimes committed by his administration and justice department. Dumbo

Obama was a sitting president during all of the crimes committed by his administration and justice department. Dumbo

Hey, Reagan was too! Let's reopen Iran-Contra!

WAS. Jesus.

what are you afraid of ?

Other than becoming as stupid as you?

Look we get it. You got your happy for the day. And you got some people to pay attention to you for a little while. But I'm on record as hating the whole f****** bunch. And, my self-worth isn't tied up into whether or not a raging cont like Hilary gets proven wrong. Whereas you lose your absolute s*** if anybody says anything about your boy Trump.

So keep fishing for attention. Meanwhile, I said my peace. And for about the 5th time, let it play out and see if things end up any differently than I've already predicted.

Man, wiffle is in full defense mode today, is somebody on the left funding this effort?

I hope so.. Otherwise.. :lol: :lol:

Man, wiffle is in full defense mode today, is somebody on the left funding this effort?

I hope so.. Otherwise.. :lol: :lol:

poor kid, without snuffles and Mikey idiocy he's left to defend the swamp with his own.