Sign in to follow this  
Mungwater

Navy pilot drew a ###### in the sky

In what threads is this happening? Cause I tore mung a new one in this one and havent seen any other threads except the one where I b1tch smacked you and you ran out crying

Yeah go ahead and keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps pudding.

Yeah go ahead and keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps pudding.

Lol see theres the thing. You say one thing I say another. So whos right? The fact that mung ran away just like you did in these beat downs speaks volumes. So be the good little b1tch youve been and scuttle away before I make you cry again

Lol see theres the thing. You say one thing I say another. So whos right? The fact that mung ran away just like you did in these beat downs speaks volumes. So be the good little b1tch youve been and scuttle away before I make you cry again

How dare he run away and not engage in an online name calling contest. The nerve of some people, I think we need to strip him of geek status!

How dare he run away and not engage in an online name calling contest. The nerve of some people, I think we need to strip him of geek status!

I went to lunch :(

Or the nerve of asking someone to back up their claims yet they dont! How dare they! (Looking at you loser) :lol:

You remind me of the little guy at the party who's deliberately trying to get his ass kicked just to get some attention. Here's the actual thing though sport. Has there been one person on this board attest to your b*******? Because there's at least three or four that can attest to the veracity of Mungs service.

Meanwhile, you long ago admitted to deliberately lying. And you've got my brother's dog ate the film before it could be developed.

You remind me of the little guy at the party who's deliberately trying to get his ass kicked just to get some attention. Here's the actual thing though sport. Has there been one person on this board attest to your b*******? Because there's at least three or four that can attest to the veracity of Mungs service.

Meanwhile, you long ago admitted to deliberately lying. And you've got my brother's dog ate the film before it could be developed.

Yep. If your friends with me on FB then theres plenty on there. Ive also posted pics of plenty of things on here as well as info only someone whos done these things would know. But then I know your head is so full of Trump that you forget anything and everything not related. Take your ass beating and go back to the corner

Or the nerve of asking someone to back up their claims yet they dont! How dare they! (Looking at you loser) :lol:

My whole online life is a lie, I do not even fish :(

My whole online life is a lie, I do not even fish :(

Nor do you understand basic English apparently.

Nor do you understand basic English apparently.

I got a solid 87% on my IQ test, that is a B+.

I got a solid 87% on my IQ test, that is a B+.

If only it translated over to this then you would understand that I wasnt talking about your fishing but saying that Ive lied constantly and asked you to back up what claims youve had that I lied. Yet, curiously, theres nothing...I wonder why :doh:

Yep. If your friends with me on FB then theres plenty on there. Ive also posted pics of plenty of things on here as well as info only someone whos done these things would know. But then I know your head is so full of Trump that you forget anything and everything not related. Take your ass beating and go back to the corner

Should be pretty easy for you to bump those threads then, no?

Should be pretty easy for you to bump those threads then, no?

Go ahead then. Ive said countless times Im not a loser who resorts to looking up threads from years ago. Thats the job for the loser idiots here. If you do that to make a point then youve just played yourself. Happy hunting :wave:

To be honest I do not care much about "winning" an internet argument. I will not go through all that trouble.

It is Friday afternoon, I am taking all of next week off work, and I am just posting to kill some time, not "win".

:thumbsup:

To be honest I do not care much about "winning" an internet argument. I will not go through all that trouble.

It is Friday afternoon, I am taking all of next week off work, and I am just posting to kill some time, not "win".

What a coincidence cause Im just killing time until we head out again. Im not here to win but its hard not to when you argue with idiots

What a coincidence cause Im just killing time until we head out again. Im not here to win but its hard not to when you argue with idiots

Im really happy for you. 👍

I just wanted to show everyone a big penls in the sky

:(

Then you had to go ruin it by taking offense to a funny (and one most people would make). Dont be such a snowflake next time

Then you had to go ruin it by taking offense to a funny (and one most people would make). Dont be such a snowflake next time

Gfy

I guess they learned their lesson....the hard way

Only lesson you help teach me ? The only idiot here is you and you are to clueless to know it / see it.

Has anyone here "had your back" as a quality poster ?

Pssst nobody likes you.