Sign in to follow this  
GuardBum

2018 Post Draft Supplemental roll

Last year we used http://www.draftpicklottery.com/ will also do a weighted (by balls) draft. bbascom and I can verify over shoulder and run it and post unless someone else wants to.

After the 26 round regular draft is completed, any players left in the Yahoo pool are eligible for the Supplemental Draft. Note to the new players - this includes all players not on your team, regardless of eligibility, so be sure to protect anyone you want with an official draft pick. As with seasons past, this will be a two-round, serpentine draft. Draft order will be based on a draft lottery, with pick 1.01 receiving one ball and pick 1.14 receiving fourteen.

The weighted entry will be:

zerotolerance - 14 balls

dcb291 - 13 balls

shotsup - 12 balls

Jim Mora - 11 balls

bbascom - 10 balls

Burt - 9 balls

Mookz - 8 balls

29 Guests - 7 balls

GuardBum - 6 balls

lambert58 - 5 balls

gratefulted - 4 balls

cmh6476 - 3 balls

Black Clouds - 2 balls

WhiteWonder - 1 ball

I could also using dcb, we lI've 15 min away and I'll see him tomorrow but probably better if it's not a family affair :D

I could also using dcb, we lI've 15 min away and I'll see him tomorrow but probably better if it's not a family affair :D

GB and I can do it today. We are both at work anyway.

Fixed the 2017 thing :wall:

Go ahead WW. I mean bascom and I have been working together since probably 2005 so we are basically family too. Been to each others kids birthday parties, blah, blah, blah.

(just make sure you roll me a good spot ;) )

Or if you want someone not involved at all, I can do it...

I can probably take a video of it and post it...

Whatever works for everyone. Posty rolling works for me. This is never an issue, just like it to be as transparent and impartially demonstrative as possible.

I just tried it and recorded it and was able to upload it to YouTube...

So it can be done... Just let me know and I will do it for real...

Not in any huge rush but certainly if by Monday we have our order then we can start trading before the actual start date of the draft. At least have some ideas and trigger pulls ready to go if players rise and fall to available spots with a good pair for a deal or 4.

:thumbsup:

I trust posty any guy who's not in the league but still in the league got to be trustworthy :D

But in all seriousness if I were to do it with the Cubs tomorrow even though it's entirely likely for the Cubs to get the first pick I would just feel weird if that happened as if it would look like some sort of collusion

But if you guys want us to do it we can around noon tomorrow

I have recorded it... If you want to use it let me know and I will post it to YouTube... If not, that is fine with me... Whatever is comfortable for all of you...

I personally really like a video by posty idea.

I'm down. The video idea is cool and having someone impartial to the draft works too.

No nudity please

That was awesome. Thanks Posty. Hate my position but appreciate you stepping up and doing this.

• Like 1

<_<

thanks for the vid posty!

also, I was not expecting my singular ball to get 7th.

I very well may put that pick on the block looking to move BACK. While, my personal list has a pretty clear cut top 8-9 players, I may be willing to move back. Possibly even just a straight up pick swap although some sort of minor player added might be nice. We have plenty of time though.

I like it. This shall be the order. I'll make draft thread tomorrow. Going to bed right now. Gotta work, just got back from a dinner theater comedy.

If anyone in the 2nd through 10th pick range want to move up to #1, I'd be willing to part with it for your pick plus a player.

• Like 1

I very well may put that pick on the block looking to move BACK. While, my personal list has a pretty clear cut top 8-9 players, I may be willing to move back. Possibly even just a straight up pick swap although some sort of minor player added might be nice. We have plenty of time though.

just posting this again as we approach draft day.

i'd like to see how I feel when I come on the clock or close to it but anyone down in the 11-14 range, keep me in mind if you're looking to move up.

• Like 1

just posting this again as we approach draft day.

i'd like to see how I feel when I come on the clock or close to it but anyone down in the 11-14 range, keep me in mind if you're looking to move up.

i'm game :thumbsup:

whatcha got? <_<

Can someone please post my draft positions ?

TIA

Can someone please post my draft positions ?

TIA

the draft thread for tomorrow is pinned.

you pick 4th in round 1 and 9th in round 2. so 4th and 21st