Sign in to follow this  
Bier Meister

So, who are you on other boards?

i know i have seen several people on other boards. certain writing style, etc

i have always been transparent.... typically bier ______, no aliases.

how about you guys?

if you dont know now, you never will.

I am more helpful on other boards and tend not to post in the off topic section. This is the only off topic forum i post in.

I post on fishing/boating sites

I am more helpful on other boards and tend not to post in the off topic section. This is the only off topic forum i post in.

I post on fishing/boating sites

"you've got the pole. who has the hole?"

Cdub100 on pretty much every board.

Puzzycrusher69urmom on the dating sites.

Reddit has kind of made boards obsolete. Reddit is life, its everything, there is a subreddit for absolutely everything. Probably on it 16hrs a day. I hang out with you guys for the yucks. I honestly dont know how I lived life before Reddit.

I'm not on any other boreds. For some reason I check in here on a semi-regular basis but, for the life of me, I can't figure out why.

This used to be the safest place on the innerwebs. Anything went. Nothing was sacred. A nonstop cavalcade of merciless ball busting and horribly tasteless jokes.

With an occasional nugget of wisdom burried somewhere.

What happened? :(

• Like 1

Wait. There is other boards ?

I thought here Eds ghey closet and fbgays were all there was.

I remember one that we would go too pre Ed bored when this place crashed.

Was it Danzone ?

I'm not on any other boreds. For some reason I check in here on a semi-regular basis but, for the life of me, I can't figure out why.

This used to be the safest place on the innerwebs. Anything went. Nothing was sacred. A nonstop cavalcade of merciless ball busting and horribly tasteless jokes.

With an occasional nugget of wisdom burried somewhere.

What happened? :(

This.

I have an account with football guys but almost never post there. Just check the injury thread on Sundays. They have some really long posts and I don't like that format.

I have an account with football guys but almost never post there. Just check the injury thread on Sundays. They have some really long posts and I don't like that format.

Same. I have a football guys, but rarely use it.

Southern Man on lefty boards.

Johnny Swank on a few uhhhmmm, rock out with your out ones.

I ain't got no other boreds. Just you focks :wub: <_<

Worms, please school most of these stupid focks who should know better on the correct spelling of boards vs boreds here. tia

Pretty much everywhere else I am some version of Walking Dead

Okay, actually its spelled

Joaquin Ted.

Worms, please school most of these stupid focks who should know better on the correct spelling of boards vs boreds here. tia

I lead by example :bandana:

Put me in the camp of... there are other boreds? I have accounts at Reddit and FBG but rarely use them. I have limited cycles to surf the interwebs, I don't need more places like this.

I'm loyal to this bored and only post here.

Because I've been banned by other sites. :bench:

its been an accepted running joke in the ff world for over 20 years. :doh:

douche.

Put me in the camp of... there are other boreds? I have accounts at Reddit and FBG but rarely use them. I have limited cycles to surf the interwebs, I don't need more places like this.

I tried FBG about 10-12 years ago. God damn, I have never met a bigger group of stick in the ass, just waiting to be offended so they could run to Joe Bryant and cry so-called men in my entire life.

Separate story in the post below. But after I realized what a bunch of f****** weirdos they were, then I just had a ball f****** with them. I think I got banned for I don't know like 3 years. Lol laughing while I'm typing this.

They just had no sense of humor when they asked at what age is it appropriate to talk to your daughter about birth control.😂

The other story as promised.

So, early on, I used a completely clean term, but a shortcut kind of turn, something you'd see here on the board. Literally like 'wanna' or anyhoo or something like that.

Some vagina immediately quoted me and then literally started typing 'are we saying this now?'

Jesus. Totally reminded me of the whole fetch scene from Mean Girls.

The other story as promised.

So, early on, I used a completely clean term, but a shortcut kind of turn, something you'd see here on the board. Literally like 'wanna' or anyhoo or something like that.

Some vagina immediately quoted me and then literally started typing 'are we saying this now?'

Jesus. Totally reminded me of the whole fetch scene from Mean Girls .

I don't know what that means except to say turn in your man card immediately

• Like 1

I don't know what that means except to say turn in your man card immediately

Hello no. Had that hot little chick Lacey chabert.

She puts the woo in wood.

I tried FBG about 10-12 years ago. God damn, I have never met a bigger group of stick in the ass, just waiting to be offended so they could run to Joe Bryant and cry so-called men in my entire life.

dude, there are like 10,000+ posters over there, of course you are going to run into some ninnys.

compared the the 20 or so inbread, pole smoking, same ole peeve/different day, losers here, it like a breath of fresh air.

dude, there are like 10,000+ posters over there, of course you are going to run into some ninnys.

compared the the 20 or so inbread, pole smoking, same ole peeve/different day, losers here, it like a breath of fresh air.

Hey, we've got thousands of posters here too.

I mean, they're like eight or nine guys, but still.