Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

No Muslim Refugee has ever committed an act of terror in the U.S.

Iran has been fighting ISIS and tacitly allying themselves with us as regards ISIS.

For that and other reasons, I don't think pixxing off Iran is going to do us any favors.

The majority of that kick-ass population is pro-West and anti-extremist. Most of them

can't even stand their own government. The majority of Iran is under 30 years old. It's

just a matter of time before that whole thing blows - our way. - Unless we give them

a reason not to.

It's like he gets his foreign policy information circa 1982.

Pretty sure gets it from his ass

I would bet we see a retaliatory strike in the next month or so.

At least Bush Jr. and Co knew not to start a war with Islam;

that's exactly what the terrorists want. A blanket ban like this

isn't going to help. - And absolutely NO idea WTF is magic

about 4 months.

"Well Ackmed, we're going to have to wait until Springtime in America to bomb them."

Oh Good! The Minneapolis cold is rotten!

And here we go. 11 people detained at JFK Airport because of Trump's immigration ban. From 7 different countries. Coming here to be with family. This my friends, is how radical Muslims are born. The Orlando shooter was not a member of Isis. He was one pissed-off guy acting under the name of Isis. Expect to see about a 1000% increase in domestic terrorism. Coming soon to a city near you. Make America great again. Kaboom

A war against Islam? That's your plan Trump? Good luck with that one. I hope none of us lose any relatives.

And here we go. 11 people detained at JFK Airport because of Trump's immigration ban. From 7 different countries. Coming here to be with family. This my friends, is how radical Muslims are born. The Orlando shooter was not a member of Isis. He was one pissed-off guy acting under the name of Isis. Expect to see about a 1000% increase in domestic terrorism. Coming soon to a city near you. Make America great again. Kaboom

So you're an expert in how people become terrorists?

So you're an expert in how people become terrorists?

In the words of Bruno Mars, don't believe me, just watch.

A war against Islam? That's your plan Trump? Good luck with that one. I hope none of us lose any relatives.

I've got an Uncle i wouldn't mind seeing blowed up.

You did when you said some of the attacks on my list are home grown.

Here's one from my list. Now admit you are wrong.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/18/us/minnesota-mall-stabbing/

Okay so I read your link and it said nothing about his guy in Minneapolis being a refugee. For such a huge problem you guys are having a lot of trouble finding even a single attack by a refugee. :(

In the words of Bruno Mars, don't believe me, just watch.

I don't believe you. You prove over and over you have no idea what you're talking about.

I cannot wait for Mad Dog press briefings on the ISIS attacks. "We blew the F outta these guys." "Watch how high these guys heads flew into the air." "Look how far this guy's arms flew." Gonna be great TV

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4164680/Anti-ISIS-plan-include-artillery-attack-helicopters.html#ixzz4X5voqlMi

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Liberal thought process at it's worst.

Enforcing current laws and protecting the ACTUAL citizens creates terrorists? And that's why Trump won.

Take care of ALL of your own people then decide whether or not to have guests here. You don't invite strangers over to your house then let them roam about your house with your family present do you? Didn't think so....

• Like 1

I typed those words because, as I also said, I don't know if that is the motivation or not. So perhaps you need to hone up on your extreme skills. :thumbsup:

I also don't recall you being up in arms when Obama was letting in refugees from those countries. So to make sure I understand, you only oppose letting them in if Trump does it and/or he doesn't let in refugees from other countries?

In other words:

Syria yes, Saudi Arabia yes, good!

Syria no, Saudi Arabia no, good!

Syria no, Saudi Arabia yes, fake outrage!

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good. :)

No no. I'm on the side of thinking a religious ban is anti-American. IMO, its a betrayal of our values and we are going this route because being strong got a bit too hard in this instance.

But putting my personal beliefs aside, I at least see the benefit in the result and understand the other side's viewpoint. It's a legitimate debate worth having......but that viewpoint loses credibility with me when it doesn't include Saudi Arabia, etc. At that point, IMO we are betraying our values and aren't even all that concerned with obtaining the beneficial result anymore.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AriMelber/status/825439087582650368

Didn't get input on the ban...Iran talking retaliation...but if they ban they will do what they can to not affect American citizens too much because they disagree without government.

People applauding this action and the piss poor implementation of it are utterly clueless.

No no. I'm on the side of thinking a religious ban is anti-American. IMO, its a betrayal of our values and we are going this route because being strong got a bit too hard in this instance.

But putting my personal beliefs aside, I at least see the benefit in the result and understand the other side's viewpoint. It's a legitimate debate worth having......but that viewpoint loses credibility with me when it doesn't include Saudi Arabia, etc. At that point, IMO we are betraying our values and aren't even all that concerned with obtaining the beneficial result anymore.

yeah what the fock is up with that?

Enforcing current laws and protecting the ACTUAL citizens creates terrorists? And that's why Trump won.

Take care of ALL of your own people then decide whether or not to have guests here. You don't invite strangers over to your house then let them roam about your house with your family present do you? Didn't think so....

expect severe retaliation shortly. And then tell me how Trump is making us safer.

This was current law?

It was an EO with no input from Homeland Security...and apparently zero thought as how to actually implement it.

What current law was this?

And who is this protecting?

I hope they dont shoot up a nightclub or a work party. But yeah, if we are really nice to them they won't hate us. Or blow us up.

I hope they dont shoot up a nightclub or a work party. But yeah, if we are really nice to them they won't hate us. Or blow us up.

you just mentioned two guys who were born here in America. Stupid fock

You put them in different categories. I don't. And the woman partner in San Bernadino was not born here.

• Like 1

You put them in different categories. I don't. HTH.

I don't care what category you put them in. Banning refugees will do nothing for any of the domestic Terror acts that have happened. In fact, it's going to increase it tenfold.

These libtards crack me up. Any of you volunteer to help these refugees? Contribute to catholic charities, the biggest sponsor of these refugees? Nah. Flap your gums on here about it. It's all you're good for. Im sure there will be some sort of protest/riot about it. You guys need to be there. Do something about this human rights travesty or please, STFU.

thats what I tell my libtard friends, you want Muslims here, go pick them up at the airport and let them live at your house, and see how long before they start trying to push Sharia on you

I am completely ok with a war on Islam fwiw

I mean pretty much everyone believes a war on Satanism would be ok

I don't care what category you put them in. Banning refugees will do nothing for any of the domestic Terror acts that have happened. In fact, it's going to increase it tenfold.

Anyone who thinks this made us safer...need their head checked.

Anyone who thinks this made us safer...need their head checked.

absolutely. Trump just made any American citizen who is Homeland is one of the seven countries that are banned, hate us. I'm sure there are dozens of people planning Revenge as we speak. Thanks Trump

keep living in fear

Trump's entire campaign strategy was to win over scared pansies like you. He won because of those who are scared and those who are racist.
  • Like 1

keep living in fear

Are you focking retarded or something? YOU'RE the one who supports banning people because you're a scared little kvnt :doh:

Trump's entire campaign strategy was to win over scared pansies like you. He won because of those who are scared and those who are racist.

He won because of ignorant attitudes like yours. Seems to me the "pansies" are on your side....the ones that don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. As far as scared...the left is freaked out right now. It's awesome to watch all the meltdowns.

Pow! For the win. :first:

He won because of ignorant attitudes like yours. Seems to me the "pansies" are on your side....the ones that don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. As far as scared...the left is freaked out right now. It's awesome to watch all the meltdowns.

And you're not just a scared little kvnt because you hate refugees... you're also a gutless coward who hides behind an alias. Double whammy of emasculation here

I guess all that droning that Obama was doing made them love us.

And you're not just a scared little kvnt because you hate refugees... you're also a gutless coward who hides behind an alias. Double whammy of emasculation here

No alias here. I don't hate refugees. Double whammy of you being wrong. Move along.

I don't believe you. You prove over and over you have no idea what you're talking about.

You mean, all two weeks that you've been here?

No alias here. I don't hate refugees. Double whammy of you being wrong. Move along.

COWARD

All of youse

COWARD

All of youse

You should find a refugee that is here and lend them a hand. At least offer them free legal services. You big soft hearted lug.

You should find a refugee that is here and lend them a hand. At least offer them free legal services. You big soft hearted lug.

And you should grow a set of nuts, focking pvssy coward