Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

When will it end. Seriously. This is becoming ridiculous

As long as guys like you and Strike keep posting / commenting on it.

Holy crap, an opinion piece on a left leaning site writing postulating a theory to remove the right wing President. Fock man, mind blown! :shocking:

Could you imagine if Drudge or Breitbart wrote something like that when President Obama was in office.

As long as guys like you and Strike keep posting / commenting on it.

:doh:

this is definitely the 1st place they look before writing these stories

It's totally ruined politics for me. I stopped watching the news all together.

I used to enjoy staying informed / debating here, but it's awful.

It's not just this one piece. It's everywhere....sky is falling.....stuff.

Holy crap, an opinion piece on a left leaning site writing postulating a theory to remove the right wing President. Fock man, mind blown! :shocking:

Could you imagine if Drudge or Breitbart wrote something like that when President Obama was in office.

drudge does not write opinion, they only provide links

Want me to show you an article where members of congress are advancing the same thoughts? And even the suggestion to use a never used provision of a law to try to declare the president mentally incompetent, without any actual reason for doing so, should be disgusting to anyone. You disagree with him? Fine. But this is disgusting and pathetic.

:doh:

this is definitely the 1st place they look before writing these stories

I have a feeling the HuffPo is tracking site visits. Crazy idea I know.

Want me to show you an article where members of congress are advancing the same thoughts? And even the suggestion to use a never used provision of a law to try to declare the president mentally incompetent, without any actual reason for doing so, should be disgusting to anyone. You disagree with him? Fine. But this is disgusting and pathetic.

I think he is mentally unstable and fully support this.

Moral outrage really isn't a good look for you. HTH.

BTW...pathological lying, delusions, those could be signs of a mental issue, making him unfit for the office.

BTW...pathological lying, delusions, those could be signs of a mental issue, making him unfit for the office.

Hillary lost and Barry's term is done.

Little late for both, but thanks for caring.

Oh, then why didn't we remove Obummer?

:doublethumbsup:

Pretty much what I'd offer in response is simply:

Be careful for what you wish for.

Personally, I like the fact that Pence is a grown-up and isn't a focking embarrassment to our nation.

I mean, honestly, I can't think of another time even REMOTELY similar to our greatest, arguably oldest

allyactively debating and protesting in the House of Commons whether our POTUS should be allowed

into their country. I don't care what side you're on, that's embarrassing - and historic.

- Especially given the nature of dubious world leaders included in that comparison.

Cue the standard: "I don't care what a bunch of FERRENERS think anyway!" mouth-breathers.

But, Pence is a lot iike Kasich and Santorum and others; They seem reasonable on their face, but

barely below the surface, there is some SERIOUSLY focked up shiit rolling around their noggin.

Like I've said before, I really think - based upon what we've already seen - that this past weekend is a

sign of things to come:

- Trump toddles off to Florida to be with 'friendly people' at his latest truck pull / political rally.

And, the grown ups in the WH and Congress meet with allies and adversaries to do the actual work of governing a super power.

That's exactly what happened a few days ago - and no indication that will change whatsoever.

In fact, mid-terms will likely exacertbate that set -up.

Short of Trump throwing a temper tantrum and taking his ball and going home. I don't reasonably see him

leaving office - unless serious criminality is found. In which case, circle back - take ball, go home.

I, for one, looking forward to the coming civil war.

The lefties do realize that when they attack Trump, they are attacking the 61 million people who voted for him, right?

I have mad magazines and M855 just sitting around anyway.

Pretty much what I'd offer in response is simply:

Be careful for what you wish for.

Personally, I like the fact that Pence is a grown-up and isn't a focking embarrassment to our nation.

I mean, honestly, I can't think of another time even REMOTELY similar to our greatest, arguably oldest

allyactively debating and protesting in the House of Commons whether our POTUS should be allowed

into their country. I don't care what side you're on, that's embarrassing - and historic.

- Especially given the nature of dubious world leaders included in that comparison.

Cue the standard: "I don't care what a bunch of FERRENERS think anyway!" mouth-breathers.

But, Pence is a lot iike Kasich and Santorum and others; They seem reasonable on their face, but

barely below the surface, there is some SERIOUSLY focked up shiit rolling around their noggin.

Like I've said before, I really think - based upon what we've already seen - that this past weekend is a

sign of things to come:

- Trump toddles off to Florida to be with 'friendly people' at his latest truck pull / political rally.

And, the grown ups in the WH and Congress meet with allies and adversaries to do the actual work of governing a super power.

That's exactly what happened a few days ago - and no indication that will change whatsoever.

In fact, mid-terms will likely exacertbate that set -up.

Short of Trump throwing a temper tantrum and taking his ball and going home. I don't reasonably see him

leaving office - unless serious criminality is found. In which case, circle back - take ball, go home.

I would so welcome Pence as President over Trump. Pence wouldn't get his crazy notions to pass anyway. But at least he doesn't have mental issues. The insecurity. The thin-skin. The childish namecalling. I've disagreed with a President's policies many times in the past. That's not a big concern of mine. But I've never been embarrassed to be an American before. The rest of the world is laughing at us. Bring on Pence. By whatever means possible.

The lefties do realize that when they attack Trump, they are attacking the 61 million people who voted for him, right?

lol Scary stuff

I would so welcome Pence as President over Trump. Pence wouldn't get his crazy notions to pass anyway. But at least he doesn't have mental issues. The insecurity. The thin-skin. The childish namecalling. I've disagreed with a President's policies many times in the past. That's not a big concern of mine. But I've never been embarrassed to be an American before. The rest of the world is laughing at us. Bring on Pence. By whatever means possible.

Careful dood. The last thing we want is someone taking idle talk here seriously.

Careful dood. The last thing we want is someone taking idle talk here seriously.

I'm very serious. I've been saying and hoping since the election that Trump won't finish his first term.

I'm very serious. I've been saying and hoping since the election that Trump won't finish his first term.

Maybe post a video on Facebook Live describing it. That works out well.

Maybe post a video on Facebook Live describing it. That works out well.

I have no idea what you're babbling about.

that's still on?

Seriously, I haven't had any idle talk since Clay Aiken stole the title from Ruben.

Even to suggest what you were suggesting might trigger a Secret Service visit. Even on a low traffic forearm.

Oh please. There are dozens of ways that he could leave office before his term is over.

Be realistic....that'd be focking bad. However that came about, you'd have all these...uh...super passionate people up in arms. And perhaps rightfully so.

And while I'm no fan of the Prez, I can't even say right now I want him voted out of office in 2020. That'd mean he'd have failed to bring jobs back and effectively fight terrorism, etc. I can't right now say I want the conditions in our country to materialize so that he'd get the boot. Kinda wrong to root for the Prez to fail.

Just take him to task on the things he has/n't done.

So you're ready to swap lead because people are being mean to Donnie?

So you're ready to swap lead because people are being mean to Donnie?

His entire life is guns. And paranoia. And being scared. And being ready for the big revolution. If this doesn't happen soon, his whole life has been a lie.

His entire life is guns. And paranoia. And being scared. And being ready for the big revolution. If this doesn't happen soon, his whole life has been a lie.

It's weird, you'd think with all those Mad magazines around he'd be more down with the "What, me worry?" approach. :dunno:

It's weird, you'd think with all those Mad magazines around he'd be more down with the "What, me worry?" approach. :dunno:

Ha. Good one

Does every opinion piece that doesn't agree with Trump have to upset the non liberals? I think there are snowflakes among us who are more sensitive than they realize.

Does every opinion piece that doesn't agree with Trump have to upset the non liberals? I think there are snowflakes among us who are more sensitive than they realize.

I can only tell you my experience and perspective.

Couple of background points:

1. I did not vote for Trump

2. I 'normally' vote R

3. I used get my news from Television and the Internet.

About a year or so ago I stopped watching CNN, Fox, NBC, all of it. Because it has become unwatchable. It has been regulated to 5 people sitting around yelling at one another. Rarely, there is actual world news being reported. It was either race baiting or political non sense. I couldn't take it anymore.

I was regulated to getting my news from the internet. The only social media account I have is Twitter (besides LinkIedIn). I follow WSJ, The Atlantic, Politico, The Economist, etc. And when I see a news item that looks interesting I'd read it. Well ever since the election I've stopped that too. 90% of everything is Trump "news". But its not really news, its that O'Bannon and Preibus don't like each other. Or some Op-Ed about how Trump is a fascist. Or on and on and on and on. Or race this, race that. It's an all time high, never seen anything this bad.

It's nauseating. I've tapped out.

Obviously extreme, but in one month Trump, who ascended with almost 3,000,000 votes fewer than Hillary Clinton, and who’d waged a campaign of racist, narcissistic bullying, has continued to do so, appointing a slew of cabinet members determined to reverse decades of social, health, immigration and environmental progress

:lol:

I can only tell you my experience and perspective.

Couple of background points:

1. I did not vote for Trump

2. I 'normally' vote R

3. I used get my news from Television and the Internet.

4. I wear a sweater vest.

About a year or so ago I stopped watching CNN, Fox, NBC, all of it. Because it has become unwatchable. It has been regulated to 5 people sitting around yelling at one another. Rarely, there is actual world news being reported. It was either race baiting or political non sense. I couldn't take it anymore.

I was regulated to getting my news from the internet. The only social media account I have is Twitter (besides LinkIedIn). I follow WSJ, The Atlantic, Politico, The Economist, etc. And when I see a news item that looks interesting I'd read it. Well ever since the election I've stopped that too. 90% of everything is Trump "news". But its not really news, its that O'Bannon and Preibus don't like each other. Or some Op-Ed about how Trump is a fascist. Or on and on and on and on. Or race this, race that. It's an all time high, never seen anything this bad.

It's nauseating. I've tapped out.

fixed...and it's a relevant point.

Oh please. There are dozens of ways that he could leave office before his term is over.

Weren't you one of the ones b!tching about his 2A comment a few months back? Oh the irony.

Weren't you one of the ones b!tching about his 2A comment a few months back? Oh the irony.

Yes. If a presidential candidate can encourage his supporters to kill his opponent, I sleep just fine at night hoping Trump doesn't complete his term.

to be expected.......big babies