Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

89% of media negative towards Trump

So, did Edna send that link in along with pictures of her cat 'scamp'?

Hooo Howdy - That cat is a real HOOT! It thinks it's people!

NewsBusters is a wingnut media watch website that styles itself as "Exposing and Combating Liberal Media Bias." The site is an extension of Brent Bozell III's hate group, Media Research Center.
While an ostensibly admirable goal to keep check on the media (quis custodiet ipsos custodes?[1]), it does not so much expose "liberal bias" as try to ram a Republican agenda in all over the place. The site also has a blatant anti-science agenda, often bashing stories on evolution and global warming that don't give time to wingnut creationist or denialist perspectives.

Just yesterday is indicative of that. CNN wasn't too interested in the racially motivated mass shooting but had plenty of time for more Russia Trump puke.

Trump is his own villain - he doesn't need help looking stupid or incompetent.

Generally ou don't get to be a high ranking politician or rich business man by being a nice guy.

90% of the stories should he negative about most politicians or rich business men that are in the news.

wiff, Sho, Cruzer and Meathead.................if only MDC would chime in then we'd have 89% of the bored Libs jumping on this fishing expedition. :banana:

Following the blueprint. Start a stupid thread. Get made fun of by everyone. Pretend you were just fishing. Bwahahaha

wiff, Sho, Cruzer and Meathead.................if only MDC would chime in then we'd have 89% of the bored Libs jumping on this fishing expedition. :banana:

Na, you were due for another media rant. It's been what, 3 days? I didn't want to leave you hanging. :)

Following the blueprint. Start a stupid thread. Get made fun of by everyone. Pretend you were just fishing. Bwahahaha

Follow the blueprint. Post a thread with Trump in title and watch as the retards lose their sh!t on it. :wave:

Na, you were due for another media rant. It's been what, 3 days? I didn't want to leave you hanging. :)

Thanks man. :thumbsup:

Follow the blueprint. Post a thread with Trump in title and watch as the retards lose their sh!t on it. :wave:

Thanks man. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I seriously flipped my lid. I was livid. :music_guitarred:

I'd say you lost your sh!t but you're not bulimic.

That's gold right there. Kudos.

• Like 1

:thumbsup:

:wave:

The other 11% was split between Syria bombing coverage or praise for flipflopping on a campaign promise.

That's because 90% of everything Trump does is retarded. :dunno:

Ok - it I get it now... Either Hannity hacked Filthy's account or Filthy is indeed Hannity. :D

Hannity did this exact same bit last night on his show, almost verbatim! Not only did he do it, he lead off with it... The irony being - Hannity leads off his show, dedicating the first 15 minutes of his broadcast, to crying about the biased media and how they ignore real stories and real issues...... Psst, hey Sean - you have a national audience, you have the floor. How about instead of whining about the kid who took your lunch money on the playground - you actually, you know - cover real stories and issues. :doh:

Ok - it I get it now... Either Hannity hacked Filthy's account or Filthy is indeed Hannity. :D

Hannity did this exact same bit last night on his show, almost verbatim! Not only did he do it, he lead off with it... The irony being - Hannity leads off his show, dedicating the first 15 minutes of his broadcast, to crying about the biased media and how they ignore real stories and real issues...... Psst, hey Sean - you have a national audience, you have the floor. How about instead of whining about the kid who took your lunch money on the playground - you actually, you know - cover real stories and issues. :doh:

let me know when he blames the Russians

let me know when he blames the Russians

Let me know when a wiretap actually happens.

Let me know when a wiretap actually happens.

Surveillance did happen. It is known

89% of the media is liberal. shocking

Surveillance did happen. It is known

I know, I know - Trump didn't really mean wiretapping when he said wiretapping... Gawd, that's still comincal. :D

I know, I know - Trump didn't really mean wiretapping when he said wiretapping... Gawd, that's still comincal. :D

Ya know Cruzer, it's not really a pigskin, but it's still called that.

Ya know Cruzer, it's not really a pigskin, but it's still called that.

HE WIRETAPPED MY PHONE!

Ok, when I said wiretapped I didn't really mean wiretapped. What I really meant is that in the process of running general surveillance on another issue he collected some incidental communications between some of my people. But if you stretch the rubber band far enough - you might be able to save face and not come off looking like an idiot.

HE WIRETAPPED MY PHONE!

Ok, when I said wiretapped I didn't really mean wiretapped. What I really meant is that in the process of running general surveillance on another issue he collected some incidental communications between some of my people. But if you stretch the rubber band far enough - you might be able to save face and not come off looking like an idiot.

Simple Jack

This Cruzer dude..

:doh:

well we know Mexico is sending over their rapist, drug dealers and murderers, they never said anything about their brightest. :(

This thread is based on the premise that half of all coverage of a politician is supposed to be positive no matter how horrible that politician is.

Is it possible that Trump just objectively sucks and that why coverage of him has been so negative? Just a thought.

89% of media negative towards Trump

If that is surprising to anyone, these will also come as a surprise:

"94% of hollywood celebrities negative toward trump"

"99.99% of blacks in love with Obama"

"86% of blacks in love with Hilliary"

"99% of anti-gun folks in love with Hilliary"

"100% of those on welfare hate Trump and are in love with Hillary"

There's more. I bet some will be posted.

89% of media negative

that's really all you need to know... insert any subject/topic/person/etc.