Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Hill and Gio

Decided to go with Hill over Mason. Last time i did that Mason jizzed all over my bench. You're welcome Mason owners...

Thank you fantasy football Jesus for guiding my hand to bench Mason's ass!!!

These are the reasons I'm worried about Hill.........

1.) Loss of RT Andre Smith - huge loss and backup Marhsall Newhouse is awful.

Insight like this is what makes this bored worthwhile, even with all the flotsam and jetsom flitting about. It's easy to overlook the impact an offensive line has on a running back's game. In this case though, it's lessened somewhat as I'm not sure Smith was at the top of his game anyhow.

whatever site that's from is speculating. Nothing in there has a direct quote from Jackson. It literally states 'we believe...'

It's typical speculative nonsense. As of right now, good luck if you roll either of these 2 out this week...

Oops :doublethumbsup:

Funny all the gio owners are in hidding

If they drafted Gio without taking Jeremy, they're probably out of the playoff picture anyway.

J. HIll and ODB powered my team to the league championship game.

Jeremy Hill won some championships for FF GMs last night. He and ODB powered teams to the finish line, myself included.

Kid was clutch during the FF playoffs. Rushed for more yards than any RB in the league during that interval except (believe it or not) Jonathan Stewart.

I do not see his role as the primary RB changing in 2015.

Hill: top 5 RB next year.

my three keepers for next year:

ODB

Demaryius Thomas

Jeremy Hill

What a great way to start my season next year. Get me a stud qb and I might make the playoffs in my keeper league (14 team, 4 make playoffs)

Jeremy Hill won some championships for FF GMs last night. He and ODB powered teams to the finish line, myself included.

Kid was clutch during the FF playoffs. Rushed for more yards than any RB in the league during that interval except (believe it or not) Jonathan Stewart.

I do not see his role as the primary RB changing in 2015.

Hard to believe that I was not able to make the playoffs with ODB, Hill, DThomas, and Tony Romo/Rivers slinging it. (Forsett, Benjamin, and Fleener too)

The way Hue Jackson utilized both Hill & Gio last night is the best success for the Bengals offense.

Let Hill do the power running/tough yardage situations & then let Gio be the change of pace/receiving RB. Keeps both fresh & utilizes both their skill sets to a T.

The way Hue Jackson utilized both Hill & Gio last night is the best success for the Bengals offense.

Let Hill do the power running/tough yardage situations & then let Gio be the change of pace/receiving RB. Keeps both fresh & utilizes both their skill sets to a T.

Some of us have been saying this was the correct formula for months now.

Some of us have been saying this was the correct formula for months now.

Agreed. But the reason we didn't see it early on was that Hill needed to learn the nuances of playing the position in the NFL. Still needs to work on his ball security evidenced by the fumble late in the MNF game this week.

Hill is gonna have to get the fumble-itis under control. This looming issue adds a small amount of risk.