Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

***Official College Football Playoff Nat'l Championship Game***

No, it is not the NFL, but future fantasy players to be evaluated.

Should be a good game.

love those oregon uniforms

I don't like the feathers but colors are cool. Always enjoy seeing what they come up wiitj

OSU looks fast and is bringing the wood, pretty amazing how fast Urban has put together a winner.

Wish that I could watch it, but I don't get ESPN.

In lieu of seeing it, I look forward to your thoughts. What do you think of Mariota on the big stage, and so forth. :)

That kid playing QB for Ohio State is really impressing me. Some kids are just football players, and he's one of them. Win, lose or draw, OSU's performance so far in this game is proof that the f*cktards running college football the last decade or so have robbed us of some great games. Let's just expand to eight teams and complete the process.

That kid playing QB for Ohio State is really impressing me. Some kids are just football players, and he's one of them. Win, lose or draw, OSU's performance so far in this game is proof that the f*cktards running college football the last decade or so have robbed us of some great games. Let's just expand to eight teams and complete the process.

Yes, yes, & yessir.

That kid playing QB for Ohio State is really impressing me.

I've heard the same from several sources over the past few days - but have yet to hear him referred to by name. It's always 'that kid'.

What's his name? :)

This x100. Throw 4 more teams that barely missed out & it gets even more interesting. Can't believe the FBS doesn't see what the FCS has done for years & the success that a playoff system does for the popularity of the sport.

Too bad corporate greed & sponsorships over rule the competitive nature of college football in the FBS.

Welcome to the second round, Mr. Mariota.

I am not impressed.

Fixed that for you. Second round? Bwahahahaha.

He's not pro ready by any means. Not even close.

He's not pro ready by any means. Not even close.

Be that as it may, he's almost certainly going top 2 with an extremely slim chance he'll slide to double digits. To suggest he'll fall to the 2nd round is ludicrous.

Holy crap, Oregon defensive linemen feeling like Wile E. Coyote right about now. How refreshing to see a smash mouth running team in college football, rather than that spread offense- arena league- chinese fire drill crap.

You take away half of their turnovers and this is a pasting.

Jones & Elliott are grown ass men, so impressive.

I don't know how you don't start Jones next season... He looks like a 1st round pick in the making.

Hurry up sure as heck is not helping the defense. They have to be gassed. I am calling a big run by Elliot.

Waiting for the Oregon defensive coordinator to pull a Buddy Ryan on the head coach. That defense is GASSED, and needed a break. You live by the sword, and you die by it. Buckeyes can break them here with another long drive.

Elliott is putting on a show and you guys are exactly correct, the hurry offense of Oregon is killing their D.

Ohio State offensive line is clubbing some baby seals, and their Left Tackle Decker is going to cause some bad dreams tonight.

What a f*cking ass kicking. :Mr-T:

I've never seen a better job coaching than what Meyer did this year, incredible.

Zeke 246 & 4 .....

Damn.