Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Republican National Clownshow is off to a good start

Paul Ryan waves a terrible towel at RNC in Cleveland:

www.cleveland.com/rnc-2016/index.ssf/2016/07/paul_ryan_waves_steelers_terri.html

:doh:

In other news the RNC asked Fonzie's cousin to speak at the big event:

http://www.cleveland.com/rnc-2016/index.ssf/2016/07/scott_baio_speaking_at_rnc.html

I'm sure that guy from Duck Dynasty and the world's biggest rock star Ted Nuggent will be there too. :lol:

They should have gotten the Ray-Jay guy. Or maybe Julie the cruise director from the Love Boat.

As someone who describes themselves as a die-hard Packer fan, you would think he'd have a bit of inkling about football. My prediction is he will get a call from somebody in the Packers organization asking him to not refer to himself as a fan anymore.

Paul Ryan waves a terrible towel at RNC in Cleveland:

www.cleveland.com/rnc-2016/index.ssf/2016/07/paul_ryan_waves_steelers_terri.html

In other news the RNC asked Fonzie's cousin to speak at the big event:

http://www.cleveland.com/rnc-2016/index.ssf/2016/07/scott_baio_speaking_at_rnc.html

I'm sure that guy from Duck Dynasty and the world's biggest rock star Ted Nuggent will be there too. :lol:

I guess Donald is serious about doing something about unemployment in this country, be the first job Scott Baio has had in years.

• Like 1

Hoping for a surprise reprise of Clint Eastwood talking to a chair

Sorry, the chair declined the invitation. :(

• Like 1

I was just scrolling through the speaker schedule on Politico and laughed out loud when I saw Thursday night:

Video - Benghazi! :mad: :lol:

Really people? REALLY? :doh:

I was just scrolling through the speaker schedule on Politico and laughed out loud when I saw Thursday night:

Video - Benghazi! :mad: :lol:

Really people? REALLY? :doh:

They could probably splice in footage of Hillary shooting Chris Stevens in the head and Trump's followers would believe it.

I guess Donald is serious about doing something about unemployment in this country, be the first job Scott Baio has had in years.

:D

:first:

Come on. I heard the Scott Baio joke last night.

I'll catch the highlights on SportsCenter..

These riveting updates got me thinking though.. Do people really watch this garbage? We've known the nominees for months, I can see catching the occasional debate but, I couldn't imagine carving time out of my schedule watching this stuff. Personally, I can't leave the TV on a channel when Hillary or Trump are talking, I feel nothing but embarrassment for either of them.. It's absurd the amount of garbage that comes out of either of their mouths..

Hats off to the fellas that get worked up over this stuff, good for you.

I'll catch the highlights on SportsCenter..

These riveting updates got me thinking though.. Do people really watch this garbage? We've known the nominees for months, I can see catching the occasional debate but, I couldn't imagine carving time out of my schedule watching this stuff. Personally, I can't leave the TV on a channel when Hillary or Trump are talking, I feel nothing but embarrassment for either of them.. It's absurd the amount of garbage that comes out of either of their mouths..

Hats off to the fellas that get worked up over this stuff, good for you.

I will watch the Trump speech purely for the lolz. Otherwise I will just enjoy the updates online describing the dumpster fire. :thumbsup:

Ah yes, the political party circle jerk meetings have begun. Late-night talk show writing staffs probably consider this a holiday.

"Clownshow" huh??? :doh:

You might want to listen up, you might learn something about how America is supposed to be! :mad:

You might want to listen up, you might learn something about how America is supposed to be! :mad:

:lol:

I'm looking forward to Trump's speech and seeing how Pence deals with the retarded sh1t show he threw himself into.

I'm looking forward to Trump's speech and seeing how Pence deals with the retarded sh1t show he threw himself into.

Stokholm Symdrome.

• Like 1

Here is your answer Reality

It's a FACT that Republicans are closer than Democrats are

to the standards that our Founding Fathers set in motion.

Sadly it's not nearly close enough. :(

It's a FACT that Republicans are closer than Democrats are

to the standards that our Founding Fathers set in motion.

Sadly it's not nearly close enough. :(

You misuse the word fact a lot on here.

"The weirdest thing I've seen so far in Cleveland."

I guess she hasn't been invited to any basements yet.

They should show her the NBA Championship Trophy. That's the weirdest thing in Cleveland.

• Like 1

You misuse the word fact a lot on here.

no, i don't

no, i don't

You are looking for the word opinion. ..or even, highly biased opinion.

HTH

You are looking for the word opinion. ..or even, highly biased opinion.

HTH

no, not even close Bro.

Which party is closer to the Constitution & the Bill of Rights?.....The Right, that's who!

It's the freakin' Left that is always denying such. The right is always playing defense to a Micheal Vick 2 minute offense.

no, not even close Bro.

Which party is closer to the Constitution & the Bill of Rights?.....The Right, that's who!

It's the freakin' Left that is always denying such. The right is always playing defense to a Micheal Vick 2 minute offense.

Its funny you believe this amd that its factual. Well, more sad really.

I just saw the Hillary add against Trump. It's pretty damning and effective.Just shows Trump talking and kids watching it. But then at the end Broom Hilda chimes in and I forget what I just watched.

Its funny you believe this amd that its factual. Well, more sad really.

:lol: You Focker!!!

you make me work too hard

I know this to be true but I'm not willing to spend the time proving it to you or anybody else. :wall:

Which party is closer to the Constitution & the Bill of Rights?

Libertarian.

Sorry, the chair declined the invitation. :(

Tonight he introduces his wife who will speak on how wonderful he is. She's only spoken 90 secs saying she stayed home most of the time to take care of their 10 year old. Sounds like a solid first lady to me. :thumbsup: :lol:

Dogs don't bark at parked cars.

No human with any self respect would vote for Hillary, even if they hate Trump. She's a traitor to this country.

Dogs don't bark at parked cars. No human with any self respect would vote for Hillary, even if they hate Trump. She's a traitor to this country.

:thumbsup:

:lol: You Focker!!!

you make me work too hard

I know this to be true but I'm not willing to spend the time proving it to you or anybody else. :wall:

The party nominating the man who wants to punish the press if they are mean to him.

Who wants to monitor and deny people entry into the country based on religion.

Who have had to disable the chat at their convention because their supporters were using racial slurs.

Well...maybe that racist parts are closer to some of the founders.

But the rest? Please.

Edit...also add how they pretty much bailed on their own rules at the convention because they didn't want a portion of their party to speak or vote on the rules.

Great party you are bragging about there.

PS...both of the parties suck and are not pushing things the founders would have liked. Neither are closer to that or the Constitution anymore.