Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

NFL Mock Draft - Version 2.0

I still can't get over the idea that Zeke made people remember good running backs help on offense. I also can't get over the fact that they are wrong in putting that much praise on Zeke when it should be- Zeke reminded everyone how important it is to have an insanely awesome offensive line.

I understand your point, but all it takes is one GM or personnel man to all under the Zeke-2016 influence. I wouldn't take Fournette in the top 15 but I've currently got him going No.4 to Jacksonville as well.

That kid from OK is probably the best running back in the draft. I wonder where he'll end up drafted, position and team. Interesting he has the Temple LB prospect going ahead of the kid from Vandy.

If there's a betting room, at this point in time, I'm putting a years salary on the Bucs NOT drafting a RB in round 1.

Mike, something is wrong with the mock 2 page. Not opening correctly on my tablet or desktop. First 2 names are against white background, rest are on the right side of the screen(have to scroll over) against dark background.

That being said I'm warming up to the idea of Jabrill Peppers to the Packers. Normally, the all around athlete generally is a player I don't want the Packers to target, but I think Capers could do great things with him. DB coach Whitt Jr, eases my mind about what may be lacking in his DB skills...and it would definitely be a plus if to NOT have to teach a DB how to tackle.

As a titans fan, I find it odd that the writer says Tennessee will take a safety at five, because they won't reach on a cb, even with a huge hole there.

Then the very next pick the jets take lattimore, and the author says "it seems criminal" that lattimore is going so late in the draft.

So why wouldn't the titans just take lattimore at 5?

The Raiders already have a Malik McDowell on their roster, his name is Mario Edwards Jr and he's better.

Probably ILB.