Sign in to follow this  
FantasyRetard

Dalton or Watson

Both are coming off weak performances. This week, Watson plays at home vs. Miami and Dalton is at home vs. the Bucs. The Bucs give up the most points to fantasy QB's so far this season and Miami ranks 18th. Normally, I'd go with Watson, but he's been a bit banged up. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.

I would roll with the Red Rocket. A banged up Watson and Thursday Night football to me sound like a potential problem. And I am a Hopkins owner.... Really not comfortable with them playing Thursday night.

Dalton.

Tough choice. The 'Red Rifle' looked completely impotent last week against a really bad Chiefs D. The entire 2nd half could/should have been garbage time & they seemed helpless. Watson

Thanks all for the feedback. I'm going to wait until game time to make this decision.

Hope you started Watson. If U didn't, hopefully the red BB gun comes through 4 U Sunday

Yeah I definitely thought Watson would be good just not great ! Sorry for the bad advice !

Hopefully you didnt listen to me on this one !

I had Watson on the bench. He scored 43.35 points in our league (the TD pass to Fuller of 73 yards got double TD points). I also have Fuller, who was also on my bench with 29.90. I've been pretty good all year at setting my best lineup, so this was bound to happen at some point. Hopefully, it won't make a difference in the outcome. I've got Dalton, Gurley, Carson, JuJu, Landry, Graham as my starters, with either Jordan Howard, Geronimo Allison, or Raheem Mostert as my flex. If Brieda is out (and it's looking like he is), I'm going with Mostert with the hopes of a huge game.