Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

QB - Watson and Wentz

They were both doing great last year before getting bit by the injury bug. Are you comfortable drafting either of the two as you starter? Would you draft them over Brees, Rivers, or Stafford?

Watson I would over those guys. Wentz if I was drafting soon I'd probably play it safe and go brees,

Watson I would over those guys. Wentz if I was drafting soon I'd probably play it safe and go brees,

Whats safer about Watson than wentz?

Watson's injury happened a lot earlier, and he is already playing in the pre-season. Wentz may not play at all in the preseason and from what I can tell he's not a sure bet for week 1.

Watson's injury happened a lot earlier, and he is already playing in the pre-season. Wentz may not play at all in the preseason and from what I can tell he's not a sure bet for week 1.

Damn, thats rough for him. Id say Watsons mobile style makes the risk even out some.

Yeah I hear you. I did have Wentz last year and I was pleasantly surprised not only how mobile he is but the frequency which he took off. Not so sure coming off that injury he runs a lot in 2018

They were both doing great last year before getting bit by the injury bug. Are you comfortable drafting either of the two as you starter? Would you draft them over Brees, Rivers, or Stafford?

Wow what a fantastic question.

Mmm tough one.

I’m not a fan of how high on the Qb list I see in most mocks Watson is going, but that’s because I draft qbs later then most.

So for my own personal style of drafting qbs I would rather wait and take one of the old guys.

Hey thanks for the question.