Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Atlanta at Seattle: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

RB Devonta Freeman, LB Duke Riley, WR Nick Williams, OT Austin Pasztor, CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson, OG Sean Harlow, S Sharrod Neasman

RB Thomas Rawls, SS Kam Chancellor, LB Michael Wilhoite, LG Luke Joeckel, DT Jarran Reed, DT Garrison Smith, DE Quinton Jefferson

No Rawls tonight for the Seahawks. Lacy, McKissic, and Mike Davis are active.

I need 13 points From Graham to win and snap a 4 game losing streak. I'm 5-5 :(

I have Graham tonight just hope he comes through healthy because there aint much on waivers. Got of hope for a few jump ball TDs but I am sure Atlanta watched the tapes last week and will be ready.

I have Graham tonight just hope he comes through healthy because there aint much on waivers. Got of hope for a few jump ball TDs but I am sure Atlanta watched the tapes last week and will be ready.

There u go

Seattle needs to stop that wagner delayed blitz up the middle on 3rd down. Atlanta is expecting it everytime and picking it up leaving their 2nd string db's on an island

The falcons are trying to keep wilson in the pocket so all the rushers are staying in their rush lanes. Wilson needs to step up in the pocket and he keeps trying to escape the pocket and playing right into Atlanta's hands. He needs to start stepping up into the pocket.

You notice how all of the defensive ends for atlanta are rushing outside in? That's why wilson keeps getting in trouble trying to scramble. Guarantee you atlanta coached that up all week

If seattle could figure out how to get off the field on 3rd down they'll be alright

Lane not near one of the better DBs in NFL but Wholio making him look like a HOF'er. When Ryan throws to Jones he can't even get close to where it comes down-pathetic.

That was the stupidest shït ive ever seen. Did they expect to score on that?

The crazy thing is the seahawks gave them a td and gave away 3 points and are only down 7. And theyre getting the ball to start the 2nd half.

Worst call ever? Even if it succeeds no time to make anything of it.

Still shaking my head, can't wait to hear what this dumb arse Pete has to say about that call! :mad:

Still shaking my head, can't wait to hear what this dumb arse Pete has to say about that call! :mad:

Did they have a timeout? I mean what can he even say? Usually we say if it works hes a genius, but even if he gets the first down time expires! How does no one on the team see his and tell him?

Did they have a timeout? I mean what can he even say? Usually we say if it works hes a genius, but even if he gets the first down time expires! How does no one on the team see his and tell him?

They did have one TO left, but like you said, that play will run out the clock anyway...makes zero sense, unless Petey has the under in the game! :)

They did have a time out left. Even so, it was one of the stupidest f0cking calls I've ever seen.

Even that quick slant in the super bowl can be defended.

THAT PLAY? WTF!!!!!!!

They did have one TO left, but like you said, that play will run out the clock anyway...makes zero sense, unless Petey has the under in the game! :)

Ok so they get the first and call a timeout...time to kick anyway. Wild.