Sign in to follow this  
Franknbeans

What is the least healthy food product you consume

They make these sweet potato french fries downstairs at the company cafeteria. I can't resist these things. :thumbsup:

The glazed doughnut.

Prolly the most perfect unhealthy food ever created.

Beverage: alcohol.

Food: Had to think about it, since I eat fairly healthy. I guess I'd have to go with rice, a starch with a butt load of calories.

ditto

nightly

I've limit myself to once a week. I feel terrible after eating it (psychically), but damn it taste so good

I've limit myself to once a week. I feel terrible after eating it (psychically), but damn it taste so good

nightly was slightly off but seriously 3-4 times a week. :rolleyes:

would Big Pete's cack be considered unhealthy?

:rolleyes:

candy, I love candy. I eat a lot of Sour Patch Kids and Haribo Gummy Bears. I have some old fashion lemon drops on my desk right now.

Actually, I believe Gunny Bears are a fairly low-fat candy.

Now, on to business. You all should be ashamed of yourselves for your answers. Not a single person thus far has responded w/God's greatest gift to man...BACON!!!

Probably peanut butter. Though, since I've started eating better, I usually only eat it on toast after drinking.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves for your answers. Not a single person thus far has responded w/God's greatest gift to man...BACON!!!

Take it to the danzone.......oh, crap. She just showed up.

She must have message board bacon radar or something.

Now, on to business. You all should be ashamed of yourselves for your answers. Not a single person thus far has responded w/God's greatest gift to man...BACON!!!

Bacon is the best, but its not the most unhealthy thing I consume on a regular basis. That would probably have to be booze, or Coke (the soda).

Take it to the danzone.......oh, crap. She just showed up.

She must have message board bacon radar or something.

Bacdar?

Beverage - Beer by FAR. I'd drop ten pounds in a month if I stopped drinking beer.

Food - I eat pretty well overall, but some of the things that kill me: pretzels, bagel/cream cheese for breakfast, pasta, and eggs, esp. egg sammiches or omlettes (with the accompanying home fries, toast and bacon) on the weekends.

pvssy ~ no tangible value, makes my face smell like a wet towel for like two days :dunno:

domestic beer

im trying to elimiante gmo from my diet and i figure the grains they are using to distill beer have been altered.

Pretzels and beer.

What can I say? [seinfeld]"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"[/seinfeld]

Spiral Pizza...practically every weekend.

Alcohol, only on the weekends but I still consume it....then if I'm hungover nacho's. Other then that I'm pretty healthy through out the week.

I'm on a all-organic plan right now and has caused me to lose 8 pounds in one week, with working out everyday. Although when I go home 30FBT is eating chips, candy, bacon and god knows what else and doesn't make my tofu look to good. The good out weighs the bad I suppose.

As for bad foods...um.. I quit salt, sugar, caffeine and fried foods. :banana:

:doublethumbsup:

Beverage - Beer by FAR. I'd drop ten pounds in a month if I stopped drinking beer.

Food - I eat pretty well overall, but some of the things that kill me: pretzels, bagel/cream cheese for breakfast, pasta, and eggs, esp. egg sammiches or omlettes (with the accompanying home fries, toast and bacon) on the weekends.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/05/22/eggs-heart-disease-risk/631778002/

Yer good with the eggs now.

We got this far without Pizza?

I drink an extraordinary amount of Diet Mountain Dew. Empty calories in the aspartame will probably give me cancer but hey no sugar?

I ate little Debbie’s snack cakes earlier. I eat plenty of unhealthy and healthy food.

Not much these days. Occasionally ice cream.