Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

MS13 : Animals or "A Spark of the Divine"?

Still no pic? :(

I am afraid if I posted one youd find me and beat me up like you threatened to over the weekend. :(

We are advised NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but 
 we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.

We are advised NOT to judge ALL Illegal Immigrants by the actions of a few lunatics, but 

False

This guy reminds me of someone on this board

On Thursday afternoon, liberal freelance writer Rob Rousseau said he'd rather have his daughter date a member of the violent gang MS-13 than a member of the Republican Party.

"I would rather my daughter dated a member of MS-13 than a member of the Republican Party," he wrote.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30801/liberal-writer-id-rather-my-daughter-date-member-amanda-prestigiacomo

We are advised NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but 

We are advised NOT to judge ALL Illegal Immigrants by the actions of a few lunatics, but 

POW!!!!

I am afraid if I posted one youd find me and beat me up like you threatened to over the weekend. :(

Mr. Sad Clown. :(

Mr. Sad Clown. :(

Doesnt get more clownish than threatening to beat people up online when offline youre a short chubby guy with a cleft pallet and stutter. :lol: 🤡

Doesnt get more clownish than threatening to beat people up online when offline youre a short chubby guy with a cleft pallet and stutter. :lol: 🤡

I wouldn't beat you up. I don't hit women.

I wouldn't beat you up. I don't hit women.

You dont hit anyone. You look down at your feet to hide your cleft pallet and lisp.

You dont hit anyone. You look down at your feet to hide your cleft pallet and lisp.

Still no pic, huh? :rolleyes:

A member of the notorious MS-13 street gang known as "Animal," who admitted to the 2015 killing of a teenage boy in Massachusetts, was sentenced to 40 years in prison, officials said Tuesday.

The U.S. Attorney's Office in Massachusetts announced that 23-year-old Joel Martinez, who went by the street name of "Animal," will be subject to deportation once he's released from federal prison

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/22/ms-13-gang-member-known-as-animal-sentenced-to-40-years-in-prison-over-killing-15-year-old-boy.html

Tucker Carlson called out some on the left for "lecturing" Americans about not "dehumanizing" other people, even when it pertains to dangerous gang members.

"So many buffoons on TV," said Carlson after playing clips of two pundits calling out President Trump for labeling MS-13 members as "animals."

"None of these people, by the way, live anywhere near any neighborhood threatened by MS-13, so they can ignore the gang," said Carlson, noting that the gang's victims are overwhelmingly other immigrants.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/05/22/tucker-buffoons-left-lecture-americans-after-trump-calls-ms-13-animals

MS-13 was started by Central American immigrants, mainly from El Salvador, in Los Angeles in the 1980s. It has expanded since to include Hondurans, Guatemalans, Mexicans and other Central and South Americans.

MS-13’s motto is “mata, viola, controla” – which means "kill, rape, control," according to Robert Hur, an official with the Justice Department.

“They seek to live up to this motto through truly shocking acts of violence designed to instill fear: vicious machete attacks, execution-style gunshots, gang rape and human trafficking

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/09/what-is-ms-13-violent-gang-trump-vowed-to-target.html

MS-13 had been basically eradicated in the US prior to 2009. It was give new life due to the Obama immigration/asylum policies.

MS-13 suspect who allegedly killed man, burned body entered US as 'unaccompanied alien child'

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/24/ms-13-suspect-who-allegedly-killed-man-burned-body-entered-us-as-unaccompanied-alien-child.html

A few years back some mexican gang bangers pulled something like that near me. Robbed a guy who was napping at a rest stop while travelling to California, then shot him, stuffed him in his trunk, took his car into the desert, set it on fire, left him for the vultures.

I am glad we have someone in charge of this country who isn't afraid to hurt some feelings in order to keep our people safe.

Most of the people who defend these animals are sheltered upper middle class whites who live in "good neighborhoods" with "good schools" aka no blacks or mexicans. They are just projecting their unconscious racism and guilt on to Trump and Trump supporters.