Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

So...anyone have winter yet?

A lot of rain and strong winds in Sonoma. We had a lot of flood warnings yesterday. Roads are not bad today.

I've had Hayden Winters in my head numerous times.

Its for sure the best place in California imo, I’ve lived all over the state. It’s better than LA for damn sure. Toss up with Sonoma county since people who prefer country would def prefer that area and it is a great place to live. But for me I like SD the best.

Got no beef with San Diego; super cool place. Saw R.E.M. at SDSU. Lived in Carlsbad for a short time. 18 years in San Clemente.

Des Moines is supposed to get hammered Friday night. Was supposed to fly to Mesa for Cubs camp next week. Leaving tonight instead and golfing 3 days before.

Womp womp.

Edmonton sure as hell has. Negative temperatures and snow. This sh!t sux.

Can't wait to get home and play golf.

Edmonton sure as hell has. Negative temperatures and snow. This sh!t sux.

Can't wait to get home and play golf.

Pvssy

Current temp is -6 with a -19 windchill. Im sitting in my hottub. Balmy 104.

Des Moines is supposed to get hammered Friday night. Was supposed to fly to Mesa for Cubs camp next week. Leaving tonight instead and golfing 3 days before.

Womp womp.

I'm flying to Cedar Rapids on 1/27 for some business meetings the next day. Whee$#@! :(

Knock on wood...getting rain all day...30 miles north has 4 inches already. My back is liking this!!

Just got about 4 inches of snow here in lower Michigan. First time we have had a good amount. It is super light though and not good for snowmen or sledding.

Supposed to get 2 inches of rain in Philadelphia overnight followed by single digit temps and wind chills in the -20 range Sunday into Monday.

Looks like Im ice skating to work.

Supposed to get 2 inches of rain in Philadelphia overnight followed by single digit temps and wind chills in the -20 range Sunday into Monday.

Looks like Im figure skating to work.

Fixed

Looks like Im ice skating to work.

Just call off...no one gonna be out getting mcmuffins in an ice out

Just call off...no one gonna be out getting mcmuffins in an ice out

Im the only one who knows how to use the fryolator. :(

-25 this morning. Time to put on a lite jacket.

I think weathermen are in cahoots with grocery stores and shovel makers.

They were predicting the end of days here....rained all night...finally got a couple inches over a covering of ice...drifted pretty good. Should be fun shoveling n salting in 4 degree cold..but not too bad

I feel everyone came away better than they predicted.

I know the real cold temps are still to come tonight the high today looks to be 16 17 instead of the 5 oor 6 they predicted.

I don't complain too much about winter in January.

It is the blizzard in March that grinds my gears.

No new snow for a week or two. It's warming up nicely. Up to -11

Eh, I spent three weeks above the artic circle in a tent. Doesn't bother me. I could do without though.

Philadelphia got a warm up overnight last night - pretty much 45 degrees throughout the night - and about 2 inches of rain. Today the rain stopped and the overnight low will fall into the single digits with 40-mph wind gusts.

If the precipitation hit at the same time as the rain we would probably be looking at 2-3 feet of snow. Dodged a bullet there. :thumbsup:

Tomorrows commute may suck because of icing but at least the road should be cleared due to MLK Day.

Ton of slush it's gonna freeze in a couple of hours, South East Mass, northern RI area

Came and went here in San Diego, Raines for a couple days, now weather back to being nice. Gonna take a stroll through Balboa park and get some Sangria then walk around the zoo for a few hours.

• Like 1

I'm in Aberdeen, South Damotherfuckinkota right now. I can tell you unequivocally it is focking winter. :angry:

In Soviet Russia, winter focks you.

Actually was cold here this weekend. North winds howling around 25 mph, temps down in the upper 30's... Back to 60 today though, or will be in an hour or so.