Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Gillette commercial: The Best That Men Can Be....

Funny comments over on Dollar Shave Club's twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/DollarShaveClub/status/1084917538713067520

Some of the good ones:

I wouldn't shave Lena Dunham's balls with a Gillette product.

After Gillette's ridiculous stunt this must be like Black Friday for you.

I'll send all my unused Gillette razor cartridges back to the factory so they have something to cut themselves with while they're sobbing about being men.

Being a marketer, I can never understand why a multi million dollar company committed suicide the way Gillette did. DSC is loving this.

It's crazy I've been arguing with a couple people today about this...they don't see it. I'm like 20 of the 1st 22 images are of white people. How can you not get this?

• Like 1

It's crazy I've been arguing with a couple people today about this...they don't see it. I'm like 20 of the 1st 22 images are of white people. How can you not get this?

Especially that row of guys standing behind grills.

It was a weird commercial.

I mean, some men CAN be better? No shiot.

I just dont get the part where a guy only flirted with a girl and the other guy was like no man!!!. Or breaking up the two boys wrasslin in the backyard.

Are we really swinging the pendulum that far? Yikes.

:dunno:

Where were the Muslim doods stoning the women in the public square for not wearing her hijab?

I missed that part of the commercial

• Like 2

Got bored and looked some stuff up. Weird world we live in.

Proctor and Gamble owns Gillette which is based in Ohio.

Unilever owns Dollar Shave Club which is based in the UK.

Youd think it would be P&G trolling Unilever but its the opposite. It really is like were all on our own version of the Truman Show.

It's like that movie 'They Live'. Once you see it, you can't unsee it and you begin to see it everywhere.

More commercials, movies, shows portraying black men as the lead/hero and gets the white girl. Villian is a straight white male with the hero's crew consisting of lesbian/gay, oriental/asian, doofus white guy, etc.

Ocassionally they'll throw in a white guy with a black girl.

It's like that movie 'They Live'. Once you see it, you can't unsee it and you begin to see it everywhere.

More commercials, movies, shows portraying black men as the lead/hero and gets the white girl. Villian is a straight white male with the hero's crew consisting of lesbian/gay, oriental/asian, doofus white guy, etc.

Ocassionally they'll throw in a white guy with a black girl.

The white guy is still normal in truck and tool commercials

The white guy is still normal in truck and tool commercials

nope, GMC had the guy giving up his truck to the wife because she really liked it.

Rooned

I will never buy another Gillette after seeing that bullschit. Fock them.

Lol their broad message of treating people with respect is a personal attack on you?

Lol their broad message of treating people with respect is a personal attack on you?

It wasn't a message of treating people with respect, it was a message attacking men. You seriously have trouble seeing that? Holy F@ck!

You have your good days where you make sense. This isn't one of them but there's always tomorrow.

• Like 1

But it's not broad. It's specific. Plus it's a fockin razor company. STFU and make good stuff at a reasonable price and you can have a nice prosperous life. Run your yap and lump me and mine in with scumbags and I reject you. Simple.

Lol

It wasn't a message of treating people with respect, it was a message attacking men. You seriously have trouble seeing that? Holy F@ck!

Yes it was

No it wasn’t

I see what it is perfectly clearly

Massive overreaction

Yes it was

No it wasnt

I see what it is perfectly clearly

Massive overreaction

Judged on its own it could be described as an overreaction. But it's about the ceaseless drone form all forms of media that the white male is the problem in our country. Enough. I suggest people of that mindset seek out places where the white male is not in charge and show us how good it is in those places. Just so we know what a much better place looks like.

Judged on its own it could be described as an overreaction. But it's about the ceaseless drone form all forms of media that the white male is the problem in our country. Enough. I suggest people of that mindset seek out places where the white male is not in charge and show us how good it is in those places. Just so we know what a much better place looks like.

Wakanda Forever!

Wakanda Forever!

yep cause if anything it taught us that if there was just an area where white men left black people alone, they would develop super powers and create a metal 1 million x stronger than anything ever, oh and its light enough to be woven into fabric

I never wanna hear you guys talking about liberals being triggered again. This thread proves you're just as bad as the soy boys.

I never wanna hear you guys talking about liberals being triggered again. This thread proves you're just as bad as the soy boys.

I see a difference, making fun of them for taking a stupid position is not the same as the crying from the SJW cucks.

not triggered at all, I could care less what Gillette or Nike does or thinks is smart campaigning. If I don't like it, well there are plenty of other companies out there providing the same thing

I won't buy Gillette or Nike...done

not triggered at all, I could care less what Gillette or Nike does or thinks is smart campaigning. If I don't like it, well there are plenty of other companies out there providing the same thing

I won't buy Gillette or Nike...done

I am 100% done with Nike, without question.

Not sure how I might react to this Gillette thing. No chance they apologize. No chance they try to make it right.

I might need some time to mull it over.

Link? Oh, and can size? :mad:

32D is default these days for her preferred Wacoal bras. :cheers:

Wake me up when Geeks take to the streets protesting. :oldrolleyes:

I am 100% done with Nike, without question.

Not sure how I might react to this Gillette thing. No chance they apologize. No chance they try to make it right.

I might need some time to mull it over.

see my thought is this, if they were the only company making them it would be tough, but soon a new company would pop up. I see no point in supporting a company that pushes any type of political agenda, especially one that attempts to villify me

Must be hard shopping while boycotting a long list of products whose marketing campaigns have at one time portrayed something you feel is too liberal or you had fake outrage at.

Focking laughably sad and petty. Life way too short.

Well said. Never thought I'd say that about a post you made. You're still a d!ck :banana:

Must be hard shopping while boycotting a long list of products whose marketing campaigns have at one time portrayed something you feel is too liberal or you had fake outrage at.

Focking laughably sad and petty. Life way too short.

quite frankly its only started in the last couple years

so far Nike and Gillette is my list

Don't forget Campbell's Soup. 2 phags adopting a child is not cool.

Yeah, fock Nike. Interested to see how Gillette responds to the backlash before officially adding them to my list.

i find it sexist that they assume their product is for men.

hypocrite company should have changed their slogan a long time ago...

the best a person or transfreak half-man can get

Don't forget Campbell's Soup. 2 phags adopting a child is not cool.

I am pretty liberal on the phag

I dont care as long as they are good parents and raise the kid normal and not push the gayness onto the kid, or dress them like a tranny

Yep. The irony is the people who whine the most about SJWs are by far the most easily triggered butthurt snowflakes. Also the self proclaimed alpha males are almost uniformly flabby cucks.

So it is written.

Yep. The irony is the people who whine the most about SJWs are by far the most easily triggered butthurt snowflakes. Also the self proclaimed alpha males are almost uniformly flabby cucks.

So it is written.

Appreciate you not linking yourself to the alpha Male segment.