Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

DIVORCE

It's happening now. The wheels are in motion. Don't know how I feel about it. Imagined us growing old together. We're only 50. Daughter going to University next year. Only child. Wife hates me but loves me. I love her but she's mean.

Any advice? No money involved. Looks like a clean split. She goes her way and I go mine. House and other property 50/50.

What bothersome is the process.

So sorry to hear that it is actually happening man. I haven't been through it and hope to never do so, so I'll defer to others who have advice and just offer to be her to chat. :cheers:

• Like 1

Man, its been clear for some time that you guys had major problems. Im sorry to hear it man. Now you just need to move on and look at the positives.

My advice? Start your life over. Sit down and think... Im 50. What do I want from the rest of my life?

Then go bang a bunch of skanks. That post divorce newly free period is fun. It gets old fairly quickly though, I found. Even at 35, I got tired of the party chasing poosay thing after a year or so.

But what is it you want to do? For me it was travel and write. One accomplished, the other not so much. What is it for you? Travel? Charity work? A new career? New hobbies?

Try to look at all the change (your lives were going to change with the daughter leaving anyway) as an opportunity. Its a chance to start over and try new things.

Also man, Id seriously consider quitting drinking, or seriously cutting back. But thats your call.

I hope you and the wife can agree enough to leave the kid out of it and not try to turn her against each other. I went through that as a kid. It sucks.

Anyway, stay strong and good luck man! Lifes and adventure. Find your passions and chase it. And some skanks too.

• Like 2

Very sorry to hear that.

If it definitely has to happen then my advice is to do it as a dissolution/uncontested divorce. You agree on everything as far as how property will be split. Its way easier than a contested divorce and you dont have to involve lawyers. Dont have a bunch of fighting and airing of dirty laundry in open court. Though thats usually tied to custody more than property.

Try not to let the lawyers (both yours and hers) end up with al your money.

Each of you may think your attorney is working for your best interests, but at the end of the day, theyre both playing in the same foursome with your judge on Sundays.

Also, consider sobriety.

Talk to your wife about having a sit down and adult discussion with your daughter if you haven't yet. I was much older when my parents went through a messy divorce that ended up making my brother and I be the adults in the situation... Neither of us speak to my father anymore.

Could have been much better if my parents acted like adults

Get ready to hit the bars and slay some puzzy. :banana:

Been there, be there for your daughter. Move on enjoy life, you'll get over her. Separation is the only thing that'll get ya there if that's what ya want.

Being over her that is. Good luck and congratulations :cheers:

• Like 1

He was already doing that. Therefore the divorce

:dunno:

Oh wait that was her not him

:mad:

Kidding

Sorry to hear BB. Good luck. :cheers:

oh....and can size? :dunno:

Soon to be ex or daughter. You weren't clear in the request.

Some women get so testy when you walk around getting in fights with the boyfriends of other women that you're hitting on.

• Like 1

Both of course. Rules are rules

Both of course. Rules are rules

I think daughters are off topic for us. Soon to be exes tho... we need not only can size but pics to verify. :cheers:

Sorry to hear, hope it goes as well as it can. Hope you saved Edies number.

Smell my fingers

Goes without saying: BOTH!

That's part of the dilemma. She's known for years what I will do. Explained it in a defined manner. I am going to fawk everything that moves. Give me an option, they are going to hurt!

First thing you gotta do is get wasted. Really wasted. Then go home and tell her how you really feel. Don't hold back

It's happening now. The wheels are in motion. Don't know how I feel about it. Imagined us growing old together. We're only 50. Daughter going to University next year. Only child. Wife hates me but loves me. I love her but she's mean.

Any advice? No money involved. Looks like a clean split. She goes her way and I go mine. House and other property 50/50.

What bothersome is the process.

Is she different than you as far as imagining you two getting old together? Like, did she, a while ago, pretty much mentally give up on that? Because if not, you both love each other (that's big)...it makes it sound like this is both of you just not overcoming personal vices.

When you are actually old, with all of this history, and what led you to choose each other in the first place...I can't imagine it not feeling hollow.

Was going to say hop on Match... but you're too old. Have fun banging old dried up poosy from Our time or slugging it out trying to get a handjob from the Christian mingle boring arse grannies.

Just kidding. Live for your self for awhile.. get yourself right before you start dating again. Spend some money.

First thing you gotta do is get wasted. Really wasted. Then go home and tell her how you really feel. Don't hold back

This is good advice. Be really hurtful and throw stuff.

Move to China. You'd be a God there. :cheers:

Move to China. You'd be a God there. :cheers:

Prob best advice. Donno how much american puzzy is gonna be slain at 50. Even with the usual set up of 3 different dating/hookup sites messaging 100 chicks a day it will be slim pickings.

Prob best advice. Donno how much american puzzy is gonna be slain at 50. Even with the usual set up of 3 different dating/hookup sites messaging 100 chicks a day it will be slim pickings.

True. But some guys like hourglass figures.

Get yourself set up in a place ASAP and take as manybhousehold items as possible.

As you mentioned, theres not a lot of money, but there are surely things you can use that cost money to replace. Why waste cash on those things if you dont have to?

Take some time and divide up stuff so that both of you can function as adults in your own spaces without having to start from scratch.

When I divorced and moved to form CT to Chicago, I had to buy all kinds of furniture and housewares sh!t.

I cussed myself every time I plunked down the card thinking about how much of that sh!t Id left behind.

Focus your energy on your kid.

Shes grown now and going off to college, but shes still gonna need you.

Figure out a way to be there for her.

Also, sober up.

Only advice is from the standpoint of having parents who divorced (though when I was very young). Be there for your daughter and dont talk bad about her mother in front of her.

• Like 1

Get yourself set up in a place ASAP and take as manybhousehold items as possible.

As you mentioned, theres not a lot of money, but there are surely things you can use that cost money to replace. Why waste cash on those things if you dont have to?

Take some time and divide up stuff so that both of you can function as adults in your own spaces without having to start from scratch.

When I divorced and moved to form CT to Chicago, I had to buy all kinds of furniture and housewares sh!t.

I cussed myself every time I plunked down the card thinking about how much of that sh!t Id left behind.

This. Get the corkscrew Bunny.

It's already set in motion. Bunny's daughter will finish college in the South and go for her Masters here in NY. She will meet my son fall in love and get married.

Me an BB will be in laws.