NewbieJr

What if it's found that Trump did help the Russians

Is that why Fusion GPS turned over 7,500 blank pages and is claiming their employees will plead the Fifth? To stop them from incriminating themselves in what?

Is that why FBI is blocking testimony of their employees?

Is that why Steele is in hiding (possibly Scotland)?

We may never know how deep the Obama DOJ was in bed with the Dems on the Dossier but there was almost certainly collusion during the 2016 election but it wasn't Trump and the Russians. It was our own DOJ trying to assist the Dems/HRC.

Glenn Simpson has testified more than anyone else. He's been cooperating with the the Senate Intel committee and Mueller. He's actually helping.

Nunes has recused himself and is acting rogue, he doesn't even have his fellow Republicans with him on his own committee, and he is trying to blow up the cooperation between Simpson, Mueller & the Senate committee. Nunes is purely running interference for Trump and it's already landed him in hot water. Nunes himself might be engaging in obstruction.

Glenn Simpson has testified more than anyone else. He's been cooperating with the the Senate Intel committee and Mueller. He's actually helping.

Nunes has recused himself and is acting rogue, he doesn't even have his fellow Republicans with him on his own committee, and he is trying to blow up the cooperation between Simpson, Mueller & the Senate committee. Nunes is purely running interference for Trump and it's already landed him in hot water. Nunes himself might be engaging in obstruction.

Whatever helps you sleep.

I always considered people Pleading the Fifth to be forthcoming and honest.

Let me know when the FBI and Christopher Steele agree to testify.

And someone saying 'I don't recall' for 22 hours isn't a record. See Clinton/Benghazi/email server...........

The head of the FBI testified twice and Steele has been cooperating with the Senate Intel committee.

More like help the FBI expose the clinton/Obama crime machine...

Amirte?

The best part of all this is we can take all the projecting the left was doing with this whole muh Russia and apply it to them. Shouldnt take long.

Trump dossier firm's 'smear' tactics unveiled: Fusion GPS labeled critic a 'pedophile,' 'extortionist' and 'drug trafficker'

The self-described “strategic intelligence” firm Fusion GPS that was behind the controversial anti-Trump dossier has a track record of intimidation and smear tactics, according to congressional testimony and the firsthand account of a London-based Venezuelan journalist who said he was labeled a “pedophile,” “extortionist” and “drug trafficker” after criticizing one of Fusion’s clients.

“I believe that Fusion GPS’s business is to do basically whatever the paymasters tell them to do,” Alek Boyd, the Venezuelan journalist, told Fox News in his first American TV interview. “They are particularly good at spreading misinformation, disinformation and smears.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/17/trump-dossier-firms-smear-tactics-unveiled-fusion-gps-labeled-critic-pedophile-extortionist-and-drug-trafficker.html

Trump dossier firm's 'smear' tactics unveiled: Fusion GPS labeled critic a 'pedophile,' 'extortionist' and 'drug trafficker'

The self-described strategic intelligence firm Fusion GPS that was behind the controversial anti-Trump dossier has a track record of intimidation and smear tactics, according to congressional testimony and the firsthand account of a London-based Venezuelan journalist who said he was labeled a pedophile, extortionist and drug trafficker after criticizing one of Fusions clients.

I believe that Fusion GPSs business is to do basically whatever the paymasters tell them to do, Alek Boyd, the Venezuelan journalist, told Fox News in his first American TV interview. They are particularly good at spreading misinformation, disinformation and smears.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/17/trump-dossier-firms-smear-tactics-unveiled-fusion-gps-labeled-critic-pedophile-extortionist-and-drug-trafficker.html

Isn't the dossier irrelevant in light of the fact that the FBI is investigating it? If it's true then it's true and you can abandon Trump and if it's false he will be vindicated.

The head of the FBI testified twice and Steele has been cooperating with the Senate Intel committee.

Then why block two people from testifying? You don't block testimony if you're cooperating and have nothing to hide.

Isn't the dossier irrelevant in light of the fact that the FBI is investigating it? If it's true then it's true and you can abandon Trump and if it's false he will be vindicated.

The Dossier has been investigated by the worlds best investigators both government and private yet still can't be verified. The DNC, MSM and others have tried their best to make this brunswick stew of gossip/innuendo valid and despite the millions spent doing so, have failed. Kind of like the 1.5 BILLION spent trying to get that corrupt b!tch elected.

The FBI was in bed with Christopher Steele at the very least and quite possibly Fusion GPS as well as the DNC. Where the Russian Lawyer b!tch fits in there, remains to be seen as well.

Then why block two people from testifying? You don't block testimony if you're cooperating and have nothing to hide.

Cooperating?

The FBI is doing the investigating, they're who the subjects of the criminal investigation cooperate with. Anyone who gets in the way of that is obstructing the investigation.

...The Dossier has been investigated by the worlds best investigators both government and private yet still can't be verified. The DNC, MSM and others have tried their best to make this brunswick stew of gossip/innuendo valid and despite the millions spent doing so, have failed. Kind of like the 1.5 BILLION spent trying to get that corrupt b!tch elected.

The FBI was in bed with Christopher Steele at the very least and quite possibly Fusion GPS as well as the DNC. Where the Russian Lawyer b!tch fits in there, remains to be seen as well.

Why do you say this? First of all the FBI is one of the world's best investigators, and the investigation is underway, let it finish and hear what they conclude. They haven't told anyone anything yet, which is as it should be.

The idea that the FBI would talk to someone with knowledge of FSB/GRU/Kremlin operations makes total sense, that's their job, to catch spies.

Why do you say this? First of all the FBI is one of the world's best investigators, and the investigation is underway, let it finish and hear what they conclude. They haven't told anyone anything yet, which is as it should be.

The idea that the FBI would talk to someone with knowledge of FSB/GRU/Kremlin operations makes total sense, that's their job, to catch spies.

do you think this FBI will reach the conclusion of innocence before the investigation is complete and witnesses interviewed ?

Or have do you feel they have stopped being corrupt ?

The self-described “strategic intelligence” firm Fusion GPS that was behind the controversial anti-Trump dossier has a track record of intimidation and smear tactics, according to congressional testimony and the firsthand account of a London-based Venezuelan journalist who said he was labeled a “pedophile,” “extortionist” and “drug trafficker” after criticizing one of Fusion’s clients.

“I believe that Fusion GPS’s business is to do basically whatever the paymasters tell them to do,” Alek Boyd, the Venezuelan journalist, told Fox News in his first American TV interview. “They are particularly good at spreading misinformation, disinformation and smears.”

The dossier can do nothing to Trump. The need to attack Fusion, fairly or not, is totally pointless. The FBI will investigate the allegations, and if they're false then Trump is golden.

do you think this FBI will reach the conclusion of innocence before the investigation is complete and witnesses interviewed ?

Or have do you feel they have stopped being corrupt ?

They could reach preliminary determinations, yes. The interviews could merely be a way of confirming what they already know and see if people are lying.

The FBI is investigating a world of crime and terrorism, we depend on them all the time. Heck Trump just appointed Christopher Wray, you're claiming that Trump appointed someone to frame him?

Cooperating?

The FBI is doing the investigating, they're who the subjects of the criminal investigation cooperate with. Anyone who gets in the way of that is obstructing the investigation.

You mentioned that the head of the FBI has testified and I was refuting their cooperation because they're blocking 2 people from testifying about their relationship with Christopher Steele, Fusion GPS and the Russian Lawyer/Russians.

The FBI, CIA, etc AND private investigators desperate to validate the Dossier have investigated it and STILL can't say it's anything else than rumor and conjecture. Most likely it's just a mashed up bit of Russian misinformation just like the Loretta Lynch email which prompted Comey to action.

You mentioned that the head of the FBI has testified and I was refuting their cooperation because they're blocking 2 people from testifying about their relationship with Christopher Steele, Fusion GPS and the Russian Lawyer/Russians.

I understand your point. I'm saying the Director of the FBI has gotten up before Congress in open hearing twice already. However he is not going to talk about the details of ANY investigation and neither are FBI agents. That's a simple fact.

The FBI, CIA, etc AND private investigators desperate to validate the Dossier have investigated it and STILL can't say it's anything else than rumor and conjecture. Most likely it's just a mashed up bit of Russian misinformation just like the Loretta Lynch email which prompted Comey to action.

Fusion and Steele are private investigators.

As for the FBI & CIA, you do not know what their conclusions are, await the conclusion of the investigation. Those guys never, ever talk about investigations in progress. So what you're discussing is an impossibility.

I understand your point. I'm saying the Director of the FBI has gotten up before Congress in open hearing twice already. However he is not going to talk about the details of ANY investigation and neither are FBI agents. That's a simple fact.

Testimony in regard to the FBI's relationship with Steele and Fusion GPS isn't part of an active investigation is what's being asked for. There is no reason for blocking that testimony as the FBI shouldn't have been working with them to begin with. They were doing anti-Trump research paid for by anti-Trump Repubs then Democrats. The FBI should not have had a hand in that.

As for the FBI & CIA, you do not know what their conclusions are, await the conclusion of the investigation. Those guys never, ever talk about investigations in progress. So what you're discussing is an impossibility.

How many years should we wait?

look up how long these investigations generally take. It's closer to the beginning than to the end.

Like how often you were wrong when you brought up the Watergate investigations.

Like how often you were wrong when you brought up the Watergate investigations.

although I have no idea who you are or what you're talking about, that would be a good one for him to look up.

Testimony in regard to the FBI's relationship with Steele and Fusion GPS isn't part of an active investigation is what's being asked for. There is no reason for blocking that testimony as the FBI shouldn't have been working with them to begin with. They were doing anti-Trump research paid for by anti-Trump Repubs then Democrats. The FBI should not have had a hand in that.

Why would you say that? The first thing Nunes will ask will be who were your sources? Those people could be sources right now.

How many years should we wait?

Look at the report about the Russian kickback scheme that just came out, that took 4 years. However I think in this situation we will get a thumbs up or down on *someone, maybe Manafort or others, before the end of the year. I think if something happens with Trump it will be in summer or early fall 2018.

although I have no idea who you are or what you're talking about, that would be a good one for him to look up.

Playing dumb doesn't work for you. You don't need to play!

Why would you say that? The first thing Nunes will ask will be who we're your sources? Those people could be sources right now.

I say that because the FBI shouldn't be offering to pay someone (Steele) working on Anti-Trump research especially when said person was working for a political party and possibly Russians.

FBI confirms report that James Comey drafted letter exonerating Crooked Hillary Clinton long before investigation was complete,

Look at the report about the Russian kickback scheme that just came out, that took 4 years. However I think in this situation we will get a thumbs up or down on *someone, maybe Manafort or others, before the end of the year. I think if something happens with Trump it will be in summer or early fall 2018.

It took years because although there was proof of bribery and kickbacks to the Clintons, nothing was being done about it. That either implies incompetence or being complicit. Fast forward years later and the DOJ was STILL ignoring crimes by a Clinton.

What did they have in common? Obama DOJ.

I say that because the FBI shouldn't be offering to pay someone (Steele) working on Anti-Trump research especially when said person was working for a political party and possibly Russians.

Too bad. If true the FBI pays people for information. If Trump is indicted he can bring that up in his defense and they can testify after the investigation is over whether there is an indictment or not.

It took years because although there was proof of bribery and kickbacks to the Clintons, nothing was being done about it. That either implies incompetence or being complicit. Fast forward years later and the DOJ was STILL ignoring crimes by a Clinton.

What did they have in common? Obama DOJ.

International money laundering and espionage investigations take years, nothing new there.

Too bad. If true the FBI pays people for information. If Trump is indicted he can bring that up in his defense and they can testify after the investigation is over whether there is an indictment or not.

FBI possibly working WITH the Russians BEFORE they're investigating to see if Trump worked with them? But hey 'Too bad'. :doh:

FBI possibly working WITH the Russians BEFORE they're investigating to see if Trump worked with them? But hey 'Too bad'. :doh:

You, Dr. and Baker seem like some real, normal American guys, probably think of yourselves as conservatives. I'd like to know how Donald Trump, a reality TV star, convinced the 3 of you that the FBI and our intelligence community are the "bad guys". The FBI and our IC fight spies, wars against terror, drug trafficking, human trafficking, gang violence, mass murders, serial murders, and basically are part of the national security that keep our nation safe. You sound like some left wing, Noam Chomsky tree huggers paranoid about the bad men in black.

You, Dr. and Baker seem like some real, normal American guys, probably think of yourselves as conservatives. I'd like to know how Donald Trump, a reality TV star, convinced the 3 of you that the FBI and our intelligence community are the "bad guys". The FBI and our IC fight spies, wars against terror, drug trafficking, human trafficking, gang violence, mass murders, serial murders, and basically are part of the national security that keep our nation safe. You sound like some left wing, Noam Chomsky tree huggers paranoid about the bad men in black.

do you feel the fbi is infallible, incapable of corruption?

Trump told them that. Has them convinced our FBI, CIA, and intelligence community are the bad guys, and Putin is a good guy. People often wonder how Hitler possibly convinced his followers that the things he we doing were right, but now it's becoming crystal clear.

do you feel the fbi is infallible, incapable of corruption?

No of course not, no one is. But being fairly conservative and not a flaming far leftist I tend to support our police and federal investigators.

No of course not, no one is. But being fairly conservative and not a flaming far leftist I tend to support our police and federal investigators.

good start, do you feel there is at least a hint (nevermind that it's actually overwhelming) that Obama's DOJ and FBI may have been corrupt?

Trump told them that. Has them convinced our FBI, CIA, and intelligence community are the bad guys, and Putin is a good guy. People often wonder how Hitler possibly convinced his followers that the things he we doing were right, but now it's becoming crystal clear.

Hitler comparisons? We should expect that from you Newbie.