Sign in to follow this  
MedStudent

2018 Rookie/FA Fraft Discussion

El Padrino is right though

Julio is done

Mobb is the one that says Julio is done. If I said it, it was to be funny as I love Julio and didn't want to move him. But I felt two high 1st rounders and a high 2nd rounder was too good a value to pass up for a soon to be 30 year old WR.

A large part of my thinking was roster composition. I felt like Julio was my 4th best dynasty WR..... Antonio Brown is just better at about the same age. Beckham is better and about 5 years younger....Cooper isn't as good, but is about 5 years younger and I see Gruden turning him into a top 10 ff WR..........So trading Julio and reloading with 3 prime picks felt like the dynasty move to make in this case.

But hey, I'll take Julio back anytime you get tired of him.

Can you remind me who were talking about? Im sure I still wont care, but it was clearly some milestone for gyosybrats team.

On 8/3/2018 at 10:28 AM, cbfalcon said:

Another trade to approve

• Drunken Knights gave up Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick from Professor Stats;Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick from Drunken Knights
  • Die Nasty El Padrino gave up Allen, Josh BUF QB

Suck it Beer. You rip on me for trading a 3rd and two 4ths for Allen, and I flip him for what should be a high 2nd and high 3rd. Suck it hard.

On 8/3/2018 at 11:35 AM, mmmmm...beer said:

Hahah... great horse swapping though you ol' gypsy. :lol:

I'm still good with it

• Like 1

On 7/30/2018 at 6:32 PM, cbfalcon said:

This draft featured 8 viable RBs that are likely to be be starters.

I was shocked that SkiBum didnt take 2 of them considering he has zero clear starters at the position. Yet I was hoping Ridley would slip to 10, so I do respect the boldness of not picking based on need.

Ridley/Chubb, that worked out better than choosing Royce Freeman.

:banana:

• Like 1

On 8/1/2018 at 11:22 AM, cbfalcon said:

Mega trade for the commish to push through.

• Die Nasty El Padrino gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 4.08; Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick from Die Nasty El Padrino;Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick from Die Nasty El Padrino
  • Ski Bums gave up Allen, Josh BUF QB

I didn''t even expect Josh Allen to be in the league in 2 years when I scouted him earlier in the week. But with my coaching staff guiding him, it's difficult to imagine anything less than a Pro Bowl appearance this coming season. With that knowledge, the price was more than fair.

Doh :wall: