Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Serena cheating and arguing with umps at US Open

I meant it is a double win for Osaka. She won the tournament and she got a lot of sympathy and attention.

Im guessing you didnt see the trophy presentation when Serena put her arm around a crying Osaka and said over and over again No More Booing. She turned the entire postgame ceremony into a charade about herself.

That was Not a win-win

Sad display. Gets totally rolled. Coach cheated. Breaks a racket on the court and then blames everyone in sight.

Sad display. Gets totally rolled. Coach cheated. Breaks a racket on the court and then blames everyone in sight.

“I just want to tell you guys, she played well and this is her first grand slam,” Williams said. “I know you guys were here rooting, and I was rooting, too, but let’s make this the best moment we can. We’ll get through it. Let’s give everyone credit where credit’s due, and let’s not boo anymore. We’re gonna get through this and let’s be positive. Congratulations, Naomi! No more booing!”

:dunno:

Broseph. Them big old titties in your face, while that big ass grinding on your knob. You crazy. Id slay that in a heart beat. Ive been married for 17 years though. Might not be the best standard setter. :)

Don't mess around and cvm too fast. Make her get mad she'll clench up her butt cheeks and rip your d!ck off. :Mr-T:

Unless you watched it unfold, I don't think you can truly understand what an embarrassing sh!t show this thing turned in to.

Serena couldn't have acted more entitled, reminded me of my kid around the 4th or 5th grade, it was cringe worthy. Also, I can't believe she turned this thing into a women's rights issue. Even worse, people are actually applauding her for it.

These are the times we are in I guess.

That's feminism in a nutshell isn't it? They want all the opportunity and wealth and everything else that men have, but at the end of the day, they want to be treated like a delicate fragile little flowers where it's okay to cry and show your emotion because it's just too much! 😭😭😭

Serena sits on tbe board of oath brands that include the huffpo and yahoo. Both the huffpo and yahoo have been pumping out articles to support their board member. Oh. And they no longer even attempt to be honest about it. They used to say things like she sits on the oath board of directors. Now they leave that part out. No reason to mention that prickly little fact.

Serena sits on tbe board of oath brands that include the huffpo and yahoo. Both the huffpo and yahoo have been pumping out articles to support their board member. Oh. And they no longer even attempt to be honest about it. They used to say things like she sits on the oath board of directors. Now they leave that part out. No reason to mention that prickly little fact.

Solid

I saw a meme that was Serena pointing and yelling at the chair ump and one of Boone (manager of the Yankees) in the face of home plate ump pointing, yelling, arguing etc.

The meme said something like "when a woman does it, she's having a meltdown", but "when a man does it, he's just arguing balls and strikes".

A couple of things. Boone was ejected from the game, and received a one game suspension for his actions. Will Serena receive a one tourney ban? No. Second. Each sport handles unsportsmanlike conduct in their own ways.

This is the nonsense they spew in order to play victim. It's pure lunacy with false equivalencies. Serena could've put this all behind her by simple saying her own actions dictated a necessary and fair response from the chair ump. She decided to play the gender card and race card. No accountability for her own actions.

Sad

I saw a meme that was Serena pointing and yelling at the chair ump and one of Boone (manager of the Yankees) in the face of home plate ump pointing, yelling, arguing etc.

The meme said something like "when a woman does it, she's having a meltdown", but "when a man does it, he's just arguing balls and strikes".

A couple of things. Boone was ejected from the game, and received a one game suspension for his actions. Will Serena receive a one tourney ban? No. Second. Each sport handles unsportsmanlike conduct in their own ways.

This is the nonsense they spew in order to play victim. It's pure lunacy with false equivalencies. Serena could've put this all behind her by simple saying her own actions dictated a necessary and fair response from the chair ump. She decided to play the gender card and race card. No accountability for her own actions.

Sad

Not to mention the ump was concerned Serena might tear his arms and testicles off. Maybe eat his face too.

Maybe Serena was feeling overwhelmed and lost control of her emotions. Yes, it's really bad that she ruined Osaka's moment. However, this controversy will probably endear Osaka to the public. It's a win-win if you ask me.

Lost in all the drama, lost in all the sorriness of her stealing Osaka's moment, lost in the media's attempt to turn this into a Sexism issue is that -

Serena was cheating - period.

The fact so many are trying to turn her into the victim is laughable.

I saw another blur where some Dyke was talking about how special it was that Serena put her arm around the poor crying Asian girl and asked the crowd not to boo. What a great sportswoman she was! What a special moment!

In fairness, the woman next to her at least have enough common sense to basically yell at her and say she created that moment! There's a reason why those people were Booing! (She was also the only actual athlete in the conversation)

Female Host: yeah, but after that, in that moment...

oGFY.

Lost in all the drama, lost in all the sorriness of her stealing Osaka's moment, lost in the media's attempt to turn this into a Sexism issue is that -

One other thing, she was getting toasted. She is not used to losing, much less getting her tail whupped. We saw what she really is as a competitor, a front running sore loser.

Yup

One other thing, she was getting toasted. She is not used to losing, much less getting her tail whupped. We saw what she really is as a competitor, a front running sore loser.

I've only seen her lose her shitt like this a couple of times. Let's be fair at least. She's lost plenty without outbursts like this, and has taken those with Grace and class. She got smoked in this year's Wimbledon championship game without any tantrums. All tennis players argue, plenty break equipment, etc.

This is a rare thing she does. Her handling of the situation is what's making it worse.

To me it boils down to this. No opinion whatsoever, just facts.

1. Serena: I WASNT CHEATING!

2. Coach: Well yeah we were..

3. That rule is unFair! They should get rid of it!

... And, America in a nutshell.

Get caught cheating?

Deny it.

Can't deny it any more?

Um, everybody does it!

So, now you're saying you did break that rule!?

We shouldn't have that rule!

And I'm a victim!

• Like 1

The situation itself was terrible. Its not the breaking of the racket and arguing with an up is palatable. However when you start bullying the chair ump. Calling him a point thief. And LYING on your daughters life. That is some pretty big bullshitt.

Of course. Then after her coach is busted red handed she says he could be doing anything that she was not looking at him.

I think she was right to object, just like any other player might, and I think the ref is a POS

So basically, this is going to be like everything else in America. If you tended not to like her in the first place, then this is definitely going to cement it. If you liked her, then this won't.

So basically, this is going to be like everything else in America. If you tended not to like her in the first place, then this is definitely going to cement it. If you liked her, then this won't.

I like her and her sister, but her behavior was beyond shameful. She cheated, lied about it, threw a tantrum, threw the umpire under the bus, claimed sexism and ruined a championship moment for her opponent. Now we all have to put up with Billie Dyke King telling us how she was mistreated.

He was never going to be able to do this without the 'racist' label being lobbed at him, but you have to admit his depiction is questionable.

How is that cartoon racist? For focks sake.

Serena and Osaka have similar hair texture and skin color and both have fit body types yet the comic makes them appear quite different.

How is that cartoon racist? For focks sake.

Duh. According to the article, she is drawn as having bulging muscles, a huge nose and huge lips.

When of course, we all know she's known for her lithe, almost waif like slim figure and Delicate China Doll features.

Insert literally any photo of her from Google Images here.

Naomi Osaka isn't a lithe slim waif Caucasian blonde.

Also, I don't think Naomi was crying because of Serena but because of the booing.

He was never going to be able to do this without the 'racist' label being lobbed at him, but you have to admit his depiction is questionable.

It definitely is. Whats worse is the way he portrays Osaka. (Assuming he was trying to portray her).

Um, I really don't think he's being called racist for the way he drew Osaka. Call me crazy.

His carcicature of Serenas features is only half the story. He turned it into a black vs white thing when he drew Osaka as a light skinned blonde girl instead of a creating a reasonable likeness.

Serena and Osaka have similar hair texture and skin color and both have fit body types yet the comic makes them appear quite different.

their body types aren't close.

Stop lying.