Sign in to follow this  
Voltaire

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

I agree with her completely on Brett Kavenaugh's hearing but that's not the only thing to be learned from this interview.

• Like 1

I agree with her completely on Brett Kavenaugh's hearing but that's not the only thing to be learned from this interview.

are we sure that was her talking and this wasn't some Weekend at Bernie's type situation?

• Like 1

CNN aired the documentary on her. She's pretty amazing. And honestly, so is her husband. Both of them were way ahead of their time.

It was pretty funny watching her watch Kate McKinnon's in personation of her on Saturday Night Live for the first time.

are we sure that was her talking and this wasn't some Weekend at Bernie's type situation?

she looked damn near dead.

she looked damn near dead.

I bet she works out harder than 80% of the people on this board. She is freakishly spry for her age.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/ruth-bader-ginsburgs-workout-routine-2018-6

She also has videos on YouTube. She's got my respect. Two-time cancer survivor, Widow, 85 years old and can still pull this off twice a week? Yeah and Clarence Thomas can barely keep his eyes open.

You may want to get your eyes checked, that is a girl in her 20s, not RBG.

You may want to get your eyes checked, that is a girl in her 20s, not RBG.

Does somebody have to unzip you and hold your diick when you pee too?

Jeesus, focking worthless..

I bet she works out harder than 80% of the people on this board. She is freakishly spry for her age.

Thats what Ive heard too. My eyes and ears tell me a different story. Her mind works but it takes a while to crank into gear and some effort to form a thought. And she barely has the strength to keep her head up. She falls asleep regularly in public. By all appearances she ought to retire but you know she wont as shes determined to maintain both a pulse and a place on the bench through the end of Trumps presidency.

Thats what Ive heard too. My eyes and ears tell me a different story. Her mind works but it takes a while to crank into gear and some effort to form a thought. And she barely has the strength to keep her head up. She falls asleep regularly in public. By all appearances she ought to retire but you know she wont as shes determined to maintain both a pulse and a place on the bench through the end of Trumps presidency.

It looked to me like it takes her marked physical effort to speak. The thoughts are probably there pretty soon, but she takes time to synthesize them into the right (and apparently upmost) economy of words.

It looked to me like it takes her marked physical effort to speak. The thoughts are probably there pretty soon, but she takes time to synthesize them into the right (and apparently upmost) economy of words.

That may be the case too. Shes got a full grasp of the Kavenaugh situation and her memory is fully intact.

Her brain is to deteriorated to be sitting on that bench making decision that will effect my life long after she is dead. Its a joke, step down. Reminds me of Tales of the Crypt.

When William O Douglas had his stroke, he was barely functional yet he still clung to his SCOTUS seat because he hated Gerald Ford. He refused to go. Finally, in a moment of weakness, he allowed his colleagues to convince him to retire but then he changed his mind and retracted his retirement.

He kept showing up to SCOTUS hearings and asking questions even after John Paul Stevens was seated to replace him. He felt he had that right as a retired justice. In the end, he had to be physically barred and removed and forbidden from returning.

Her brain is to deteriorated to be sitting on that bench making decision that will effect my life long after she is dead. Its a joke, step down. Reminds me of Tales of the Crypt.

as usual, you're too stupid and immature to know what you're talking about.

If you knew any thing you look up justice rehnquist. Use a full-on drug addict. They sent him to Europe for so-called treatment. But he literally had waking Terrors about the CIA outside his door. And yet he never failed to Alpine on a single case even when he wasn't sitting at the bench.

At least watch one interview beyond the clip above before forming an opinion. Much less opening your mouth. You look at least look less ignorant.

So true.

She still has her wits about her. Her memory is intact and her observations of the Kavenaugh hearings are poignant.

If the time ever comes to call for her to retire, that'd require a tap on the shoulder and an invitation to coffee from Kagan and/or Sotomayor. It needs to come from friends and allies like what happened to William O. Douglas. She won't let her enemies push her out.

She has destroyed her legacy by hanging on too long.

CNN aired the documentary on her. She's pretty amazing.

If she were a conservative, you'd be calling for her resignation. Hack.........

This.

If Stephen Hawking could beat you in a limbo contest, you shouldn't be SCOTUS.

She still has her wits about her. Her memory is intact and her observations of the Kavenaugh hearings are poignant.

If the time ever comes to call for her to retire, that'd require a tap on the shoulder and an invitation to coffee from Kagan and/or Sotomayor. It needs to come from friends and allies like what happened to William O. Douglas. She won't let her enemies push her out.

Shes merely hanging on to spite Trump not to benefit us and make the country a better place for me and future generations to live. Yeah maybe this has happened before but that was before my time and it somewhat irrelevant to the opinion I have on her in present time. She should do the country a service and step down for a younger more competent mind that can actually wrap their head around the times we live in. Would be surprised if this lady even ever operated a smartphone.

If I could go back in time, I'd nail Pelosi. :banana:

Fair warning: She's not Miss Lube Rack 1959.Somehow the rumor spread.

Yep, just had a flashback, confirmed, she sexually assaulted me behind the dumpster in 72.

I was 4 but I remember that face and voice! it was her!

Remove her from the court immediately.

Yep, just had a flashback, confirmed, she sexually assaulted me behind the dumpster in 72.

I was 4 but I remember that face and voice! it was her!

Remove her from the court immediately.

Was that where your parents abandoned you?

Was that where your parents abandoned you?

are your parents sad, embarrassed, concerned or proud that the only intimate relationship you've ever been able to have is with a cat ?

Serious question.

are your parents sad, embarrassed, concerned or proud that the only intimate relationship you've ever been able to have is with a cat ?

Serious question.

Honcho is a cat person? Not surprised.

Serious question.

shows what you know, i have 2 cats, dumbazz.

Honcho is a cat person? Not surprised.

yep, another one.

Common denominator with these cat dudes...

Never had a girlfriend :(

yep, another one.

Common denominator with these cat dudes...

Never had a girlfriend :(

I also never had a woman I failed to satisfy that she became the town bicycle, everyone took a ride...what's that all about 'cuck'?

I also never had a woman I failed to satisfy that she became the town bicycle, everyone took a ride...what's that all about 'cuck'?

'Tis better to have humped and lost than to never have humped at all.

'Tis better to have humped and lost than to never have humped at all.

Unless she had an STD.

Unless she had an STD.

Honcho is more worried about getting scratched.