Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Let's pick up the pace

Guys,

After two days we haven't even made it through 3 rounds. We should be able to do 2 rounds a day with no problem, if not everybody gets :sleep: . Please make sure you're keeping an eye on the board and sending lists when needed.

The June troop is a well oiled machine.

This group has a long ways to go to even come close to the June Mock commitment to draft expediently.

Im at training all day but still checking in when I can. Toughest part is not having my cheat sheet with me.

July Snail Mock

This draft has been so slow that I'm barely paying attention to it anymore. It took me a while to get caught up.

Ray is really clash of the titans

It's a yearly occurrence in both the June and the July draft. He doesn't care.

I cringed when I saw I was picking after him. Not because he would steal any good players ;) but because I knew the long waits would cause me to wander off or grt busy with something and then hold up the draft myself....

His departure daily by 3:00 Central is what gripes me. That's 4;00 his time and the 2 hour limit suspends until he decides to pick the next morning around 9:00.

This draft has been so slow that I'm barely paying attention to it anymore. It took me a while to get caught up.

I'd ask that you pay attention, please.

I'd ask that you pay attention, please.

Definitely no disrespect intended, but could you please find someone to take over for me for the rest of this draft. Not sure why I would get called out (twice) for taking 10 min and 20 min between my last picks. Good luck fellas (except Ray...lol).

Definitely no disrespect intended, but could you please find someone to take over for me for the rest of this draft. Not sure why I would get called out (twice) for taking 10 min and 20 min between my last picks. Good luck fellas (except Ray...lol).

Lets not overreact here. I apologize for calling you out as you made your pick right as I posted it on here. Just seemed like it was starting to take a while when you had back to back picks. Overall it did not end up taking you too long. Was posting it in hopes you didn't forget. Disregard what I said before.

don't accept his resignation Mike. Who will take Bengal players if he leaves??? Seriously though........no need to bug out Shovel. You're never the problem, and I hope you stick around.

Sensitive much?

Shovel, don't let the trolls bother you brah, everyone creates delay, just laugh it off....

Shovel, don't let the trolls bother you brah, everyone creates delay, just laugh it off....

Who's trolling here?

Sorry I got lulled to sleep (morning meeting) by the huge gap. Had checked last night and when I woke up then got caught up

Wasn't sure if I wanted to go QB or not so I didn't send a list

Who's trolling here?

Uhmmmm, not you... :ninja: