Sign in to follow this  
Vikings4ever

Jimmy Graham to the Packers

Jordy to SF? hmm.

(no, this hasn't happened)

Excellent. Russell Wilson wouldn't throw the ball until someone was wide open. Graham is rarely wide open but he's always open. Rodgers is about the best landing spot one could imagine. They won't ignore him like Seattle did.

Nelson will now retire.

And I do also.

Another step back.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/13/jimmy-graham-set-to-sign-with-packers/

A lot of upside there, but the Packers just aren't an offense that features the TE.

I think he'll be overdrafted this year.

The Packers have not had a TE worth featuring in Rodgers' career. The Packers have been trying to get a good TE in recent years with Martellus Bennett and Jared Cook who they went after in free agency. My point is that they want and are actively seeking the best TE they can give Rodgers.

If Jordy takes a more team friendly contract I could see him back in Green Bay. If he is not a Packer then I might be someone who overdrafts Jimmy Graham because of the upside. Fourth round I would be thinking about it.

I think this is good for both. Graham is way better than anyone Rogers has ever had.

It's been since his days with Brees that he had more then 100 targets, I think that will happen in his first season with Rodgers.

I said when he went to Seattle he had alligator arms in traffic and a bad fit for a running QB to use as a oh chit factor. I see upside with a QB who can sit in the pocket and pick defenses apart.

Tough call with Graham. On one hand they don’t throw to te much. On the other hand, maybe they will adapt gameplay now that they have a weapon like Jimmy.