Sign in to follow this  
DrGonzo

Charles Clay, Hunter Henry or Jesse James

full point ppr

Clay is @ CAR

Hunter is home against MIA

James is home against Minny

I am leaning towards clay but a few "experts" are suggesting henry who got zero targets week1

Henry

I would say Clay because he's the most likely to score a TD

If you want to be a little risky, James

Go with Clay. Other than Shady McCoy, Charles Clay is the only guy in Buffalo that Tyrod has any rapport built up with. He led the team in targets in game 1 and that will probably be the case more often than not this year, especially with the coaches emphasizing the short and mid-range passing game and pushing Tyrod to get the ball out fast. He's probably a pretty safe bet to get 5-10 targets a week this year. Whether anything will come out of it depends on how accurate they are and whether Tyrod can get the ball past the line throwing out of the pocket at his height. Gonna be a whole lotta batted passes in Buffalo this year.

I would go with Clay, but I don't think he's miles ahead like everyone else. I would definitely go with Jesse James #2 though.

James is "expected" to not be as involved this week, but I've been burned by that phrase so many times. Big Ben is so much better at home, and I could see James getting open while the secondary is busy dealing with Bell and Brown among other WRs.

Would you mind taking a look at mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=469497