Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Kamala Harris for President

That's the kind of crap they try. Harris has her friends in the media throwing that out there hoping dimwits fall for it.

One cuck already fell for it.

LOL, you're going back too far. I'm talking about the mid 90's not the mid 70's.

https://kennerly.com/hillary-clinton-from-the-archives/hillary-clinton-gallery/

There's a handful in there from Bill's first term.

Uhm....yeah. She wasn't good looking then, either. I wouldn't hit that even if you paid me.

Uhm....yeah. She wasn't good looking then, either. I wouldn't hit that even if you paid me.

Depends on the definition of "hit"...

Did some reading about KH yesterday. Apparently shes pretty much a Hillary / Obummer type centrist corporate Dem and actual progressives hate her.

I think Harris is running for VP.

She's no centrist. She's to the right of Bernie but she is on the far left side of the political spectrum, for sure. She's a race baiting, wealth redistributing, tax and spend, SJW, rabble rouser to her core. If that's what passes for a centrist these days, we're focked. :(

She's no centrist. She's to the right of Bernie but she is on the far left side of the political spectrum, for sure. She's a race baiting, wealth redistributing, tax and spend, SJW, rabble rouser to her core. If that's what passes for a centrist these days, we're focked. :(

Only if she wins.

Meh...shes always seemed to be the kind that would bite your d!ck off if you put it in her mouf. Pass

• Like 1

I dont know much about her but progressives seem to think shes mostly a moderate corporate shill.

Meh...shes always seemed to be the kind that would bite your d!ck off if you put it in her mouf. Pass

They say her bagina resembles a lamprey

I dont know much about her but progressives seem to think shes mostly a moderate corporate shill.

She may be now that she's in the Senate. I remember her when she was D.A. in San Francisco and A.G. of California. I've never cared for her so I'm a little biased.

She may be now that she's in the Senate. I remember her when she was D.A. in San Francisco and A.G. of California. I've never cared for her so I'm a little biased.

I have almost no impression of her except that Hillary Dems seem to love that shes black and female.

I’m trying to locate her platform of what she is running on. The only thing I see is Medicare for everyone. Can anyone direct me to her website?

I’m trying to locate her platform of what she is running on. The only thing I see is Medicare for everyone. Can anyone direct me to her website?

:nono: All you need to know is:

Democratic

Californian

Black

Woman

Now get out there and vote for her. Else you are a racist misogynist.

The progressives at fbgheys think they are centrists/moderates too. That's how out of touch with reality progressives are - they think they are MODERATES.

Go over there and read some posts and you would think you've visited the Communist Party headquarters if you didn't know you were on forum owned by a fantasy football site.

So, yeah, not much stock in progressives assessing themselves.

The progressives at fbgheys think they are centrists/moderates too. That's how out of touch with reality progressives are - they think they are MODERATES.

Go over there and read some posts and you would think you've visited the Communist Party headquarters if you didn't know you were on forum owned by a fantasy football site.

They are full blown left wing radicals with no common sense. It fun to go in, poke them in the eye and leave.

I would only ever vote for a male candidate.

Vote for the candidate. Youd miss out on the best Prime Minister since Churchill if you were British this way and if the French followed that logic, they would re-elect Macron rather than replace him with Marine LePen.

She compared ICE to the KKK. Enough.

Do you have a link for that? I might need to start reading about her to form some opinions. Right now she is relatively unknown to me. Who knows she might be OK.

Do you have a link for that? I might need to start reading about her to form some opinions. Right now she is relatively unknown to me. Who knows she might be OK.

Good luck finding what she stands for other than Medicare for everyone.

That squissy is a piegon focking homosexual and probably has AIDS. His buddy tim strikes me as a feminine phaggot too. I"m not evening going to mess with another alias after my latest permaban.

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) likened immigration enforcement agency ICE to the Ku Klux Klan at a Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing to confirm President Trump's nominee to run Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

...Harris also lashed out at Vitiello for interrupting her...

Maxine Waters anyone?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/11/15/kamala_harris_ice_nominee_ronald_vitiello_are_you_aware_of_parallels_between_ice_kkk.html

"Sir, how can you be the head of an agency and be unaware of how your agency is perceived by certain communities?" Harris demanded.

That is disturbing. I hope she is just trying to be provocative and does not actually think like that......

HARRIS: [interrupting] But the perception exists, would you agree, whether or not it’s correct? And wouldn’t you agree then that if that perception exists, there might need to be some work done to correct the perception?

Jesus, and this woman holds office.....what a focking joke.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/12757/moron-alert-kamala-harris-says-transportation-elliott-hamilton

Kamala Harris

@KamalaHarris

Here's the truth: infrastructure spending isn't a transportation issue for most Americans — it's a human rights issue.

By Harris's logic, spending American tax dollars on infrastructure furthers the cause of human rights just as much as our rights to keep and bear arms, free speech and press, a trial by jury, or not being subjected to unwarranted searches and seizures. Here's the problem: Nothing in the United States Constitution suggests that transportation is a right given to us by our Creator, nor is it explicitly mentioned in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

Kamala Harris has been known to promote progressive nonsense prior to her tenure as a US Senator and has doubled down on that path since taking office. During the Women's March last Saturday, Harris gave a speech suggesting that climate change is a women's issue, further peddling the increasingly nonsensical tenets of intersectional feminism. In addition, she asked now-CIA Director Mike Pompeo about gay rights and climate change during his confirmation hearings instead of issues surrounding national security like Islamic State or Russian hacks.

Ben Shapiro

@benshapiro

Please name the Americans starving at night because of potholes. https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/824080345926664192

She had to pay some dues it seems to get to where she is now. Go get your Willie on Kamala!

https://amgreatness.com/2018/04/21/poontronage-when-kamala-met-willie/

As speaker of the California State Assembly from 1980 to 1995, Willie Brown was by far the Golden State’s most powerful shot-caller. In 1994 Brown, 60, met Kamala Harris, a full 30 years his junior, and she became “the Speaker’s new steady,” Brown’s “girlfriend” and “frequent companion.” The two-year relationship worked out well for Harris.

Willie Brown appointed Harris to the state Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board, which paid $97,088 a year. She served six months and Brown then appointed her to the California Medical Assistance Commission, which met only once a month but paid Harris $72,000. Call it “poontronage,” a politician’s appointment of his steady girlfriend, frequent companion, and main squeeze to a lucrative government position requiring little work.

Brown also raised money for Harris in her run for San Francisco district attorney in 2003. She defeated her former boss Terence Hallinan but promised never to seek the death penalty. She kept that promise the next year when gang member David Hill used an AK-47 to gun down San Francisco police officer Isaac Espinoza. Even Dianne Feinstein took Harris to task, as she alienated police across the state.

Feminist Dems Turn Blind Eye to Female Oppression

Great. Another Muslim apologist

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/04/the_new_fascists_kamala_harris.html

Democrat politicians like Harris and Jerry Brown demonstrate their disgust with the Constitution by placing their own political beliefs above the will of the people, when Brown refused to defend Californians votes for Prop 8, and free speech, when Harris tries to criminalize speech she doesn’t like.

While some will reject such strong language, there is really no other way to describe an attorney general who uses the full power of her office to attack a reporter who is discomforting one of Harris’s donors.

When confronted with irrefutable evidence that Planned Parenthood was profiting by selling the human organs of aborted babies, and modifying the abortion procedure without the consent of the mother in order to improve profits, Harris conducted a raid on the apartment of David Daleiden, the brave investigative journalist who exposed Planned Parenthood’s profiting from the modern equivalent of lampshades made from human skin.

Apparently women’s health being placed second to PP profits does not bother Harris any more than the idea that money is being made selling the body parts of unborn children does.

Vote for the candidate. Youd miss out on the best Prime Minister since Churchill if you were British this way and if the French followed that logic, they would re-elect Macron rather than replace him with Marine LePen.

Not that long ago Britain had 1/3 of the globe conquered and has now been reduced to a country the size of Michigan. I dont think they are an example at all for what we should do. Im fine with women in important position VP, Secretary of State, etc.. but not the commander-in-chief. Its weak.

Kamala Harris insists she doesn't know anything, again, and again, and again

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/kamala-harris-insists-she-doesnt-know-anything-again-and-again-and-again

...When her lawyers argued against releasing nonviolent prisoners from overcrowded prisons in 2014, then-Attorney General Harris said she didn’t know. Her team argued in court that prisoners needed to remain in prison because California couldn’t spare them. They needed the incarcerated to stay incarcerated lest the state run out of forced labor to fight forest fires.

Then the press caught wind and Harris swore she hadn’t known what was done in her name.

"I will be very candid with you, because I saw that article this morning, and I was shocked, and I'm looking into it to see if the way it was characterized in the paper is actually how it occurred in court," Harris told BuzzFeed. "I was very troubled by what I read. I just need to find out what did we actually say in court."

When Kevin Cooper, a black man on death row, begged California for a DNA test to exonerate him of hacking a white family to pieces in the 1980s, the state attorney general’s office refused. There was evidence of a coverup. There was evidence of white cops framing a black man. There was evidence that could have been tested with advanced DNA testing.

Again the press investigated. This time it was the New York Times in 2018 with an in-depth spread that raised the prospect that California might execute an innocent man and that then-Attorney General Harris refused to allow the testing.

After publication, Harris was again oblivious, but this time horrified.

“I feel awful about this," Harris told the New York Times before putting out a statement: "As a firm believer in DNA testing, I hope the governor and the state will allow for such testing in the case of Kevin Cooper.”

The point isn’t that Harris helped California imprison a possibly innocent man. The point isn’t that Harris inadvertently helped California keep men behind bars to fight their fires. The point isn’t even that Harris brought a sexual abuser from California to the Senate.

The takeaway is that Harris, in a best-case scenario, didn’t really know what was going on while she was serving as attorney general of the biggest state in the country.

That squissy is a piegon focking homosexual and probably has AIDS. His buddy tim strikes me as a feminine phaggot too. I"m not evening going to mess with another alias after my latest permaban.

:thumbsup:

It's really not good for your soul to be over there anyways. It's a cesspool of outrage, hysteria, over the top hyperbole, hate, anger and disdain for anyone that doesn't tow the liberal view.

If she is interested in the candidacy for President she will need to get used to the same scrutiny as any other candidate, being liberal she will have the media on her side so it won't be as bad as the kind of beating a conservative might endure. Still, its a bright light on ones life, hope she is up for it.....

:thumbsup:

It's really not good for your soul to be over there anyways. It's a cesspool of outrage, hysteria, over the top hyperbole, hate, anger and disdain for anyone that doesn't tow the liberal view.

I agree. Just look at the FBG refugees here at the GC. They are all by far the worst posters on this site.

• Like 1

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/04/the_new_fascists_kamala_harris.html

Democrat politicians like Harris and Jerry Brown demonstrate their disgust with the Constitution by placing their own political beliefs above the will of the people, when Brown refused to defend Californians votes for Prop 8, and free speech, when Harris tries to criminalize speech she doesn’t like.

While some will reject such strong language, there is really no other way to describe an attorney general who uses the full power of her office to attack a reporter who is discomforting one of Harris’s donors.

When confronted with irrefutable evidence that Planned Parenthood was profiting by selling the human organs of aborted babies, and modifying the abortion procedure without the consent of the mother in order to improve profits, Harris conducted a raid on the apartment of David Daleiden, the brave investigative journalist who exposed Planned Parenthood’s profiting from the modern equivalent of lampshades made from human skin.

Apparently women’s health being placed second to PP profits does not bother Harris any more than the idea that money is being made selling the body parts of unborn children does.

This has all been debunked repeatedly and years ago, so you are either ignorant or willfully lying, which is it?

I agree. Just look at the FBG refugees here at the GC. They are all by far the worst posters on this site.

Troll gonna troll.