Sign in to follow this  
resser2

Gay guy names

Has anyone heard of a gay guy named Glen?

There are certain names that just scream gay (for example - bruce, edjr, pete, sux <_< ) but has anyone ever met a gay guy named Glen?

There are certain names that just scream gay (for example - bruce, edjr, pete, sux :( ) but has anyone ever met a gay guy named Glen?

Glen is not that manly of a name - then again my ghey accountants name is Glen.

Chris is pretty faggity.

There are certain names that just scream gay (for example - bruce, edjr, pete, sux :( ) but has anyone ever met a gay guy named Glen?

You mean has anyone NOT ever heard of a gay guy named Glen, right? That's the prototypical gay guy name.

:(

gheyest smilie

pretty much anyone that INSISTS upon their full name being used at all times.

Joshua instead of Josh

Michael insted of Mike

there may be more....

anyone who uses "jr" after their name. As in ed jr :overhead:

At htis office, over the years, three guys that have worked here were Lynn, Kim (not Asian), and Galen.

Brent

Also Benjamin.

My gay uncle went to high school with a kid named Brent. He told his father he was gay when he was around 22, his father disowned him and kicked him out of the house. He ended up staying at my grandparents for a little while. He got a bad case of the aids and died when he was about 30. My same gay uncle used to own a hair salon in Boston with f@g named Benjamin. Well yeah, he got the aids and died when he was about 35. My uncle? He must be the Magic Johnson of f@gs, cause he's 52 and still alive.

Also Benjamin.

My gay uncle went to high school with a kid named Brent. He told his father he was gay when he was around 22, his father disowned him and kicked him out of the house. He ended up staying at my grandparents for a little while. He got a bad case of the aids and died when he was about 30. My same gay uncle used to own a hair salon in Boston with f@g named Benjamin. Well yeah, he got the aids and died when he was about 35. My uncle? He must be the Magic Johnson of f@gs, cause he's 52 and still alive.

This is quite a sad post, but it made me laugh.

Agree with Patw. Honestly, the first indicator of a gay guy is his name. 99% of gay men use their "full" name. Stephen, Michael, Bradley, Christopher, etc..

And the few straight guys who do so are generally axxholes.

Also Benjamin.

:lol:

Ben is one of the more masculine and popular names today, and with the exception of Stiller there are no tools with the name Ben. Good example, Seth Rogans charachter in Knocked up, A fat ugly dude who ends up bangin Kathrine Heigl, you can only pull shiit like that off with a name like Ben, seriously :cheers:

Chris is pretty faggity.

Although this is my name, I reluctantly agree with you :cheers:

Andy

Blaine

Wesley

Jeremy

Elliot

Bob

Rikki

Drew

Adrian

Andre

Seth

Just to name a few.

-_-

Ben is one of the more masculine and popular names today, and with the exception of Stiller there are no tools with the name Ben. Good example, Seth Rogans charachter in Knocked up, A fat ugly dude who ends up bangin Kathrine Heigl, you can only pull shiit like that off with a name like Ben, seriously :(

Ben is fine. But Benjamin is gay.

Typically when men use their birth name it's long and sounds gay, it's because they are gay.

Please call me Edward.

Although this is my name, I reluctantly agree with you :dunno:

that didnt play out as I expected :sad:

Jesse always struck me as flaming.

Any parent that names their son anything that rhymes with fairy are just asking for a phag.

Larry

Barry

Jerry (sorry JK)

etc.

adrian

phil..as in phil mycrackin :ninja:

Jesse always struck me as flaming.

Any parent that names their son anything that rhymes with fairy are just asking for a phag.

Larry

Barry

Jerry (sorry JK)

etc.

I've got no prob with Jerry as a name :ninja:

The one doods name that really personifies ghey is "Joel". Go figure

I've got no prob with Jerry as a name :doublethumbsup:

The one doods name that really personifies ghey is "Joel". Go figure

Joel is greta. It's the kinda name that makes wimmenz think a man is "in touch with his feminine side." Therefore said man never has to prove such as wimmenz are way more influenced by perception than fact.

Thus, when said man says "make me a sammich" they don't wonder what was meant. They simply make said sammich.

Sean

Scott

Scot

Fran

Shannon

Jackie

to be fair, one of those is my real name, I don't like it.

I used to work at a bank and a customer (male) was named Tiffany, no BS. He got pissed when I told him I needed Tiffany's driver's license to cash a check, if she was with him.

Aiden.

It's so ghey they named a disease after it.

On a side note, I bet those people at Ayds diet candy were pretty pissed when AIDS came out. Prolly put a damper on their sales that year.

Sean

Scott

Scot

Fran

Shannon

Jackie

to be fair, one of those is my real name, I don't like it.

Lighten up Francsis

:thumbsup:

Ben is one of the more masculine and popular names today, and with the exception of Stiller there are no tools with the name Ben. Good example, Seth Rogans charachter in Knocked up, A fat ugly dude who ends up bangin Kathrine Heigl, you can only pull shiit like that off with a name like Ben, seriously :doublethumbsup:

benjamin bratt

ben hur

esera 'ben' tuaolo

ben roethlisberger

all very gay