Sign in to follow this  
svtballa

Poor Gio....

The Cincinnati Enquirer confirms Gio Bernard "won't have near as many touches" as Jeremy Hill this season.

Hill is a bellcow back with three-down tools and the best pass blocker on the Bengals. Bernard could mix in more during games where the Bengals fall behind on the scoreboard, but this is a relatively high-powered offense and the defense is likely to be much improved in DC Paul Guenther's second year. We don't anticipate the Bengals playing from behind often. In all likelihood, Gio will have a difficult time living up to his fourth-/fifth-round ADP....
All I see around this board is people scared about Gio Cutting into Hill. Ive been backing Hill since week 5 last year and am on the record this year saying Hill should be taken mid round 1. Feel free to believe Gio will steal touches :doh: Feel free to draft Foster/Mccoy/Murray ahead of him. I know for sure I will not be missing the Hill express this year

- I called Gio a fake/phony/fraud right here on this bored last preseason, and rightly stated that Hill would be THE MAN down the stretch ... then watched a parade of fools overdraft Gio, taking him waaayyyy too early. fool's gold, and a definite pipe dream.

for 2015? Woodhead, Vereen, Helu all outscore Bernard.

HTH -

- I called Gio a fake/phony/fraud right here on this bored last preseason, and rightly stated that Hill would be THE MAN down the stretch ... then watched a parade of fools overdraft Gio, taking him waaayyyy too early. fool's gold, and a definite pipe dream.

HTH -

I agree 100%. Im more shocked that people have old/injury riddled Foster ahead of him? Murray/Mccoy I really dont see it

I agree 100%. Im more shocked that people have old/injury riddled Foster ahead of him? Murray/Mccoy I really dont see it

from weeks 9-17 last year (second half of season), Hill was the leader in rushing yds per game, and the only rb to avg over 100 yds (103.59) during that stretch.

kid's fockin ' legit.

The Cincinnati Enquirer confirms Gio Bernard "won't have near as many touches" as Jeremy Hill this season.

Hill is a bellcow back with three-down tools and the best pass blocker on the Bengals. Bernard could mix in more during games where the Bengals fall behind on the scoreboard, but this is a relatively high-powered offense and the defense is likely to be much improved in DC Paul Guenther's second year. We don't anticipate the Bengals playing from behind often. In all likelihood, Gio will have a difficult time living up to his fourth-/fifth-round ADP....

All I see around this board is people scared about Gio Cutting into Hill. Ive been backing Hill since week 5 last year and am on the record this year saying Hill should be taken mid round 1. Feel free to believe Gio will steal touches :doh: Feel free to draft Foster/Mccoy/Murray ahead of him. I know for sure I will not be missing the Hill express this year

You can keep Murray , but I will still go with Foster and McCoy before Hill I still see Bernard playing more than you think he will and I don't see Hill as a round I pick .

Hill has da skill. Still think I like Forsett's situation better.

Its not that Gio will "take touches" its that they do have two competent backs where other situations are not as crowded.

Late round 1 guy...I wouldn't take Foster necessarily with the age and injury history catching up to him.

Hill has da skill. Still think I like Forsett's situation better.

Forte caught 102 passes last year w/Trestman's scheme ...

now, say Forsett does only 2/3 of that ... still looking at 70 receptions - ppr demon.

more explosive than Forte, gets to the edge much easier ... intriguing cat this year, no doubt.

I'm tagging Hill as my RB1 in my auction draft. Should be able to get him for $10-$15 cheaper than Foster/McCoy/Murray. Much better value and I can sink that savings into a second stud WR.

Not worried about Gio at all. Plays on a good team that should be in control of a lot of games. Good O-line. A good bet for double digit scores.

Its not that Gio will "take touches" its that they do have two competent backs where other situations are not as crowded.

Late round 1 guy...I wouldn't take Foster necessarily with the age and injury history catching up to him.

Show me proof that GIO is "competent"???

from weeks 9-17 last year (second half of season), Hill was the leader in rushing yds per game, and the only rb to avg over 100 yds (103.59) during that stretch.

kid's fockin ' legit.

I drafted hill late as my secret weapon last year. Week 8 or so I traded him for jerrick mckinnon. Cost me the championship when he blew up the rest of the year.

I drafted hill late as my secret weapon last year. Week 8 or so I traded him for jerrick mckinnon. Cost me the championship when he blew up the rest of the year.

Ouch

Ouch.

Drank the Mckinnon coolaid. I was on the Assiata train.

You are humping the Helu all over the bored this year.

The problem is, Marvin gives Gio a SERIES rather than a spell for Hill. He gets this series after Hill usually gets two. So I'd take Demarco and McCoy before Hill. Gio will get plenty of work. Not enough to draft high but it does impact Hill. When Gio got hurt Hill went nuts. But when both are healthy it's a real issue. Beware. I watched it all last year.

All the people saying Gio was gonna be cutting into Hills time are now all saying they proclaimed Hill would be the starter and not lose touches

The problem is, Marvin gives Gio a SERIES rather than a spell for Hill. He gets this series after Hill usually gets two. So I'd take Demarco and McCoy before Hill. Gio will get plenty of work. Not enough to draft high but it does impact Hill. When Gio got hurt Hill went nuts. But when both are healthy it's a real issue. Beware. I watched it all last year.

Murray - Chip Kelly runs HIS offense, not Linehan/Garret's ... Mathews and Sproles are not rostered in Philly just to wind their fockin' watches ... don't expect 350 touches for DeMarco this year.

McCoy - meh, that offense is gonna struggle, and Fred Jackson never seems to fade away, does he?

not as cut and dried as you would make it out to be, amigo :nono:

Look at the numbers Rudi Johnson put up in Cincy and pencil those in for Jeremy Hill. It's almost the same offense, and dude is definitely going to get himself some cold cuts.

Look at the numbers Rudi Johnson put up in Cincy and pencil those in for Jeremy Hill. It's almost the same offense, and dude is definitely going to get himself some cold cuts.

As a guy who drafted in the back end of my big money league every year, Rudi was my boy. Until that last year when the wheels fell off out of nowhere.

Murray - Chip Kelly runs HIS offense, not Linehan/Garret's ... Mathews and Sproles are not rostered in Philly just to wind their fockin' watches ... don't expect 350 touches for DeMarco this year.

McCoy - meh, that offense is gonna struggle, and Fred Jackson never seems to fade away, does he?

not as cut and dried as you would make it out to be, amigo :nono:

Murray will continue to enjoy the NFC East. And that Eagle offense love to run and will move the Ball.

Rex loves to run and run they will in Buffalo. They didn't bring in McCoy to feed FJax carries all day.

I like them both slightly more than Hill. Cleveland, Baltimore and usually the Steelers all have great defenses. I wish they'd just spell Hill. But I watched games where Hill would have the first two series and they'd go three and out. Third series would be a long Gio series all the way down the field. Brutal. And then the first half is tick tick ticking away. Just be aware.

Murray is going to get a lot less work this season . Matthews and Sproles and the way Kelly uses his weapons no question about it .

Murray is going to get a lot less work this season . Matthews and Sproles and the way Kelly uses his weapons no question about it .

Idk. He got rid of Shady because he isnt a power runner. Murray is a power runner and absolutely perfect for Chips system. Why else do you think they got rid of one high priced rb for another? Its because Murray is one of a few backs that Chip believes fit his system. Matthews is way too fragile to be a power back. Sproles didnt steal that many touches last year. I dont think Chip all of a sudden changes that.

It depends. If he looks great like last year they will feed him plenty. You can run all over the NFC East. Murray is licking his chops again.

Idk. He got rid of Shady because he isnt a power runner. Murray is a power runner and absolutely perfect for Chips system. Why else do you think they got rid of one high priced rb for another? Its because Murray is one of a few backs that Chip believes fit his system. Matthews is way too fragile to be a power back. Sproles didnt steal that many touches last year. I dont think Chip all of a sudden changes that.

Not that I'm a fan of it, but that offense runs a sh*t ton of plays. There will be plenty of carries for Murray, who may get a third of his 1,000 yards against Dallas alone.

Rex loves to run and run they will in Buffalo. They didn't bring in McCoy to feed FJax carries all day.

- and ya know what else Rex loves? guys like FJax :thumbsup:

Shady is a "rb"

Freddy is a "football player"

i never opined that Freddy was gonna wrest the gig from McCoy, but ... i guarantee you that Freddy gets as many touches as Gio

HTH -

:music_guitarred:

- and ya know what else Rex loves? guys like FJax :thumbsup:

Shady is a "rb"

Freddy is a "football player"

i never opined that Freddy was gonna wrest the gig from McCoy, but ... i guarantee you that Freddy gets as many touches as Gio

HTH -

:music_guitarred:

Fred already has a hammy. Rex is the new coach who has no loyalty to Fred. Heck, I wouldn't be shocked if Fred was a training camp cut. He had a bad year last season and now has a bad wheel.

Fred already has a hammy. Rex is the new coach who has no loyalty to Fred. Heck, I wouldn't be shocked if Fred was a training camp cut. He had a bad year last season and now has a bad wheel.

Agree Rex is a new coach and has no loyalty to him .

I own alot of Hill stock. So this well be rosy.

He had multiple Sport Science worthy runs last year.

His short burst speed and vision just shine.

I took Gio at 1.01, should have went Lacy, Bell was not considered.

Then got Hill for 2nd last year. Best rookie pick i ever made.

Just LOOK at him. He is the newest stud.

Remember, alot of people told you.

He had a bad year last season

hmmm ...

top 3 rb targets 2014: Forte - 130, Bell - 105, Freddy - 90

top 3 rb rec. 2014: Forte - 102, Bell - 83, Freddy - 66

pretty nice company the ol' man kept, eh? and that's with missing 2 games last year ...

that's 13 ppg in 2014, ppr

btw, Gio in 2014? 14 ppg avg, ppr

one was hyped to death, and was even drafted as early as round one ... the other was a late round snag/afterthought, who was 'getting old' and 'slowing down'

CAN YOU SAY "VALUE"? :banana:

:wave:

hmmm ...

top 3 rb targets 2014: Forte - 130, Bell - 105, Freddy - 90

top 3 rb rec. 2014: Forte - 102, Bell - 83, Freddy - 66

pretty nice company the ol' man kept, eh? and that's with missing 2 games last year ...

that's 13 ppg in 2014, ppr

btw, Gio in 2014? 14 ppg avg, ppr

one was hyped to death, and was even drafted as early as round one ... the other was a late round snag/afterthought, who was 'getting old' and 'slowing down'

CAN YOU SAY "VALUE"? :banana:

:wave:

His competition was Spiller.

Now it's MCCoy. Good luck Fred.

His competition was Spiller.

Now it's MCCoy. Good luck Fred.

'dafuq is your major malfunction?

you said Fred had a bad season, I proved otherwise ... are you slow on the fockin' upkeep, Johnny?

Shady is a soft, showboatin' twat ... go light your money on fire by drafting him, bud

have a great season, guy !!1!111

you said Fred had a bad season, I proved otherwise ... are you slow on the fockin' upkeep, Johnny?

Shady is a soft, showboatin' twat ... go light your money on fire by drafting him, bud

Alright.

You know you can disagree without spazzing out every once in awhile. It's like I can feel the Ritalin fighting it's way through the bloodstream through your post,
  • Like 1

You know you can disagree without spazzing out every once in awhile. It's like I can feel the Ritalin fighting it's way through the bloodstream through your post,

- it was actually Jim Beam, numb nutz ... and dude made a foo' of himself regarding Freddy's 2014 :bandana:

but, by all means, you kidz keep humping a jagoff pr!ck like Shady on your draft boards ...

MONEY, MEET MATCHES :banana:

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/08/08/lesean-mccoy-not-worried-about-toe-injury-lingering/

I love Fred. But If you have McCoy draft Karlos Williams with last pick in draft and thank me later. That's the handcuff to own

Hill is already being drafted early second, so no one is doubting his skills/#'s

Cincinati enquirer, great source haha.

All i see is you making posts hyping J Hill non stop, you seem to be a bit biased tbh.