Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Should parents spank their kids?

Some kids need it some dont.

This is what it boils down to in the opinion of a man who decided to not have kids.

I've seen what you people are releasing on society and I believe a good majority of them could benefit from a good smack, whack, or spank now and then. You've shat out a generation of disrespectful little shits that have no fear of repercussions for their shitty behavior. It won't serve them well in life.

Maybe you should threaten to feed em alive to your snake.

Snake was long gone when kids came along

This is what it boils down to in the opinion of a man who decided to not have kids.

I've seen what you people are releasing on society and I believe a good majority of them could benefit from a good smack, whack, or spank now and then. You've shat out a generation of disrespectful little shits that have no fear of repercussions for their shitty behavior. It won't serve them well in life.

I dont think the majority of kids are fockfaces. Realistically, I see about half that are.

My kids are good students and solid citizens. Theyve been yelled at, given time outs, been grounded, and stood in corners. But theyve never been hit by their parents and never will be.

Anyone who still uses violence to discipline their kids will end up on the wrong side of history here.

There is zero justification for smacking your kids around. Nobody in this thread has provided even the slightest justification for beating on children and I challenge anyone to give me a single compelling reason to do so.

Another good read on the subject:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconcourse.deadspin.com/why-do-people-hit-their-kids-1634802919/amp

Anyone who still uses violence to discipline their kids will end up on the wrong side of history here.

There is zero justification for smacking your kids around. Nobody in this thread has provided even the slightest justification for beating on children and I challenge anyone to give me a single compelling reason to do so.

Yes they have. You've just already made up your mind so you discount other points of view.

• Like 1

Yes they have. You've just already made up your mind so you discount other points of view.

Same as you, I suspect.

Eta: I reviewed the thread and stil dont see a compelling reason for adults to physically harm defenseless children.

What did I miss?

Same as you, I suspect.

Eta: I reviewed the thread and stil dont see a compelling reason for adults to physically harm defenseless children.

What did I miss?

You're right, I have. And it's not that people should spank their kids. But I'm not here telling you the way you choose to parent your kids is wrong, am I? I could offer you a great example of when spanking might be beneficial, but why would I to someone as closed minded on the subject as you? Waste of typing.

Ive popped my kids on the butt, but not in recent memory.Its no longer necessary. Its probably been a few years. I was treated the same as a kid. A few times getting my a$$ popped as a kid, I knew to get my a$$ in line, but I always knew my parents loved me. I show no negative traits from being spanked. I know numerous people that have refused to spank their kids, and they turned out to be bullies and pieces of shat as young adults. I also know people that have spanked their kids and the kids turn out to be pieces of shat too. To each their own. Know YOUR kid and and figure out what works. Its called parenting. To pretend that your way works the best and you feel the need to preach to others, go fuk yourself.

So, I've been thinking a lot about this. In fact, I'm having a hard time getting it off my mind.

I mean, what do you mean by 'spank'? Because I spank myself quite often.

So, if you're asking would I manually manipulate my son's genitals until he achieved orgasm?

Well. My first reaction is absolutely not!

Then, I saw a commercial for the Shriner's Hospital. And there is this kid that was born with flippers for arms.

I mean, I remember what I was like at 14 and 15 years old. If I didn't relieve the pressure on a multiple times a day basis, I'm pretty sure I would have had to dry hump Natalie McKeever by third period French. - Algebra at the latest.

I mean, if you love your son, really loved him, and he had flipper arms and a constant erection, wouldn't you do anything for him?

Yeah, me neither.

I'd have to take him to a jack shop. Let some cranky Vietnamese lady do her thing for $20. Yeah, I'm a blow through his college fund pretty fast, but I'm pretty sure that's what he'd want.

There is zero justification for smacking your kids around. Nobody in this thread has provided even the slightest justification

The fock there isn't. Yes there has. You just didn't like the answer. Take your self perceived wanna be moral highground and

go fock yourself.

Am I bruising my kid or leaving marks...hell no. Do I sting their azz..hell yes.

Oh...and i havent spanked my kid in 10 yrs lol.

Now the wife....heheheheh

Oh and wiff...for the love of god...get help lol.

Oh and wiff...for the love of god...get help lol.

Yes, hes been unusually coherent and making good sense lately, but that post was classic "Wiff off the rails".

What is spanking a 15-16 year old going to do, LOL? They're just going to laugh in your face.

I grew up when teachers could still inflict pain via paddling.Had a 6' 5'' science teacher by the name of Mr Reynolds in 8th grade and was acting up in his class.After not heeding a verbal warning I was taken to the hallway had to bend over touch my ankles facing the metal lockers,he wound up and let me have it but good,literally left my feet and my head crashed into the lockers.I knew I couldn't run to the principal nor my parents etc. and laugh,I think not,but I can tell you I never once acted up in his class again.

I can tell you I never once acted up in his class again.

No!!!! But your compliance was gained through fear and intimidation. Surely you were embarrassed, couldnt concentrate, and still have nightmares to this day. I dont know how you currently function as a human.

• Like 1

No!!!! But your compliance was gained through fear and intimidation. Surely you were embarrassed, couldnt concentrate, and still have nightmares to this day. I dont know how you currently function as a human.

If only I'd had a safe space to go to back then :D

How about we let parents raise their children how they want to? Only time anyone should step in is if there is abuse or neglect. Otherwise its noneya.

• Like 2

Its against the law to physically assault another person in this country.

Unless......that person is a minor AND you are their parent/guardian.

Brilliant.

I dont think the majority of kids are fockfaces. Realistically, I see about half that are.

My kids are good students and solid citizens. Theyve been yelled at, given time outs, been grounded, and stood in corners. But theyve never been hit by their parents and never will be.

Another good read on the subject:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconcourse.deadspin.com/why-do-people-hit-their-kids-1634802919/amp

Congrats on raising polite, respectful, well behaved children. Seriously. You're in the minority these days. :cheers:

We have a difference of opinion regarding spanking. I don't condone beating kids but between certain ages it's difficult to explain to children why they shouldn't engage in certain behaviors. Your 5 year old doesn't understand logic but he/she/xe will respond to a smack on the backside. It also serves as a lesson that, in life, when you say or do the wrong thing to the wrong person it may well result in physical repercussions.

In the immortal words of Buford T Justice, "that's an attention getta."

I got spanked, smacked in the mouth... hell when I was out of smacking range I got a boot in the ass. It immediately corrected my bad behavior. I still love my parents all these years later. Even moreso for caring enough about me to not want me to be "that guy" in life.

Only if it excites them

Im just thanful that like almost everything else on this forearm, the people with absolutely zero experience have some of the strongest opinions on the matter. We truly are a special group.

Only if it excites them

It's the weekend. WTF are you doing here? :huh:

Im just thanful that like almost everything else on this forearm, the people with absolutely zero experience have some of the strongest opinions on the matter. We truly are a special group.

Agreed, it's the same with people who have young kids only and no experience with teenagers.

People without kids love to give parenting advice. What they dont get is that knowing the right thing to do is the easy part. Actually doing it day in day out when youre tired and feeling impatient etc is the hard part.

Not having children doesn't disqualify one from having an opinion. I was a kid once. I still remember which disciplinary methods worked and which ones didn't.

Not having children doesn't disqualify one from having an opinion. I was a kid once. I still remember which disciplinary methods worked and which ones didn't.

Fair enough. My father was a drunk who hit me with a belt. It made me hate him and move out of the house at 16. It also made me never want my child to fear their a-hole father like I feared mine.

Fair enough. My father was a drunk who hit me with a belt. It made me hate him and move out of the house at 16. It also made me never want my child to fear their a-hole father like I feared mine.

#Metoo. Belt, boot, backhand, whatever was handy.

Mom's favorite tool was the wooden spoon.

My brother and I used to get those ball-on-a-string paddles. When the string finally broke and all that was left was the paddle, my mom would put it on top of the refrigerator and save it for later. Took my dumb ass a while to figure that sh!t out but once I did I never asked for one of those ever again.

#Metoo. Belt, boot, backhand, whatever was handy.

Mom's favorite tool was the wooden spoon.

My brother and I used to get those ball-on-a-string paddles. When the string finally broke and all that was left was the paddle, my mom would put it on top of the refrigerator and save it for later. Took my dumb ass a while to figure that sh!t out but once I did I never asked for one of those ever again.

Haha. My mom was the wooden spoon as well. That you little bro? Your name isnt Alex by any chance is it? 😆

• Like 1

Years ago when I was a bartender, there was another bartender that I worked with that told me this story:

"I have 4 kids for which I promised a new car for each of them on their 18th birthday. I told every kid that if they make 1 stupid illegal driving mistake they lose their car. For good. My oldest got caught for drunken driving and I took his car away. For good. He was shocked as if he didn't believe I would enforce the rules. He had to go out and work to buy his own car. None of the other 3 kids made that same mistake."

See, this is a good lesson to parents. When you say something that you really believe, don't waiver back and forth with your kids because they learn nothing but questionable behavior as a little kid, and nothing but confusion as a teenager.

Years ago when I was a bartender, there was another bartender that I worked with that told me this story:

"I have 4 kids for which I promised a new car for each of them on their 18th birthday. I told every kid that if they make 1 stupid illegal driving mistake they lose their car. For good. My oldest got caught for drunken driving and I took his car away. For good. He was shocked as if he didn't believe I would enforce the rules. He had to go out and work to buy his own car. None of the other 3 kids made that same mistake."

See, this is a good lesson to parents. When you say something that you really believe, don't waiver back and forth with your kids because they learn nothing but questionable behavior as a little kid, and nothing but confusion as a teenager.

Yeah, my dad told me he would take me to the Bunny Ranch on my 16th birthday. He fockin lied. :angry:

Haha. My mom was the wooden spoon as well. That you little bro? Your name isnt Alex by any chance is it? 😆

:D

You read those books yet?

Fair enough. My father was a drunk who hit me with a belt. It made me hate him and move out of the house at 16.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Yeah, my dad told me he would take me to the Bunny Ranch on my 16th birthday. He fockin lied. :angry:

What 16 year old male wants to go to a bunny ranch? Or maybe you a a chick. Ok. Makes sense now.

What 16 year old male wants to go to a bunny ranch? Or maybe you a a chick. Ok. Makes sense now.

I can see where a phaggut like you might not be interested but here you go...

https://www.bunnyranch.com/

:D

You read those books yet?

Yah man. Well, not the bird one. Just sorta thumbed through that. My brother has them now. :cheers:

Yah man. Well, not the bird one. Just sorta thumbed through that. My brother has them now. :cheers:

Yeah, that one was a little dry. Dood had some time on his hands.

Castles was interesting AF, I thought.

That wasn't spanking. Too many people opposed to spanking have stories like this which color their view of spanking. No one here who thinks spanking can be a useful tool in the parenting tool box condones this type of beating.

I can see where a phaggut like you might not be interested but here you go...

https://www.bunnyranch.com/

Ohhh. I can see where an old pissant like you would still be living in your dreams of the past. Gay. Just saying.... I never needed to go to particular places to meet women. You are like some slime dreamer.