Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Donald Trump: The Most Honest President in Modern History!

Congress overrides a veto

So a Republican Congress thats bent over for Trump is going to over ride Trump not signing a bill. Have an example of this?

So a Republican Congress thats bent over for Trump is going to over ride Trump not signing a bill. Have an example of this?

I was answering the question, not making a statement.

The president literally signs every single piece of legislation. Trump has both houses and passed the least in post WW2 history. Spin it however you want. I wasnt the one that posted about how much legislation was signed and then edited the post for (sorta) accuracy. Youre the guys that were complaining about how many executive orders obummer signed, only to defend Trump double down. Again, semantics.

Bullsh*t he has both houses. He's as big a RINO as you'll ever find. The establishment hates him. The Repubs tolerate him because he's not a Dem/Hitlery and, believe it or not, a lot of people in this country support his stated policies. If you think he "has" both houses the way Obummer did you're a bigger partisan hack idiot than I thought.

That being said, he may not be "passing" legislation per se, but he's using his powers as President to redo the regulatory framework of this country like no President has.

God, there are some focking ignorant focks on this bored.

• Like 1

ITT people posting facts are ignorant. I guess thats what they call alternative facts. It all makes sense now.

ITT people posting facts are ignorant. I guess thats what they call alternative facts. It all makes sense now.

Can't refute the points made so deflect and insult. ROFLMAO. Typical.

:lol:

Can't refute the points made so deflect and insult. ROFLMAO. Typical.

:lol:

Calls people posting facts ignorant and then complains about insults. Typical. :lol:

Calls people posting facts ignorant and then complains about insults. Typical. :lol:

What, the "fact" that Trump hasn't passed legislation? Roflmao

You arent well.

Maybe I should quit a message board and follow a poster to another, because my feelings kept getting hurt. You must really miss Sho. Its like your entire life was swept out from under you. :cry:

Except you're the one getting beaten like mule here. You should take both knees and beg for mercy.

If nothing else, at least you guys are persistent. Got to give credit there.

Maybe I should quit a message board and follow a poster to another, because my feelings kept getting hurt. You must really miss Sho. Its like your entire life was swept out from under you. :cry:

You aren’t well.

You arent well.

Maybe one day Ill create a useless alias and offer absolutely nothing of substance to be as healthy as you.

You could say that about Shiny too. Those two plus seafoam are in a 3-way tie for worst new geek.

• Like 1

Maybe one day Ill create a useless alias and offer absolutely nothing of substance to be as healthy as you.

Lol...you really need help.

If by a complete lack of a filter you mean honest, then yeah, i guess so