Sign in to follow this  
DaBeerz

I lost Wentz...what do I do now?

Losing Wentz absolutely sucks, since I specifically traded to get an up and coming elite QB in a keeper league. He had a bit of a creampuff schedule during playoff time too.

Now I'm stuck in a situation of Do I play Foles, do I play Winston, or do I pick up Bortles off the WW? All pretty awful choices. Right now I'm leaning towards just playing Foles and hoping for a 200+yard 2TD game.

Help me out and link to your post I'll reply.

i'm personally starting Bortles. he's on a roll (by his standards) and has a soft matchup.

i don't trust winston. no idea what kind of gameplan the Eagles will roll out for Foles (possibly conservative?). bortles has the highest floor, i believe.

• Like 1

I dont trust Winston either. Luckily I scooped Rodgers up after someone released him mid season. In your situation I would go with the best match up in Bortles. Statistically Houston has a good run defense, I havent watched them play this year, but know from following their secondary that they are absolute garbage. Tampa Bay and Houston are teams That you almost have to start QBs and WRs against. My buddy rolled with Bortles last week and was happy with his success. Good luck.

Based on upside I would rank those 3 as Bortles, Foles, Winston. If you can get Bortles I would go with him.

Bortles for me also.

Good luck

Its terrifying but Bortles is the best call here. He has the defense to give him opportunities and his wr group is looking pretty sturdy right now. Also, hes not above occasionally tucking and running.

I would say it depends on your matchup....QBs aside....how does the matchup look? If you're favored to win...I would stick with Bortles as the safer play. If you're going to need something extra from someone....I would go Foles...I feel he has more upside. Eagles will NOT go conservative against the Giants...I don't expect much change in the play calling...Giants will crowd the line with SS up thinking Eagles will run the ball more but I think Eagles use this game as a barometer of where they are. They have the NFC East title and a game in hand on 1 seed. They're not getting to the SB by playing it "safe"....they won't this week either.

I would say it depends on your matchup....QBs aside....how does the matchup look? If you're favored to win...I would stick with Bortles as the safer play. If you're going to need something extra from someone....I would go Foles...I feel he has more upside. Eagles will NOT go conservative against the Giants...I don't expect much change in the play calling...Giants will crowd the line with SS up thinking Eagles will run the ball more but I think Eagles use this game as a barometer of where they are. They have the NFC East title and a game in hand on 1 seed. They're not getting to the SB by playing it "safe"....they won't this week either.

I like Foles here. Has been here before. This team was built to pass the ball. They will check down to corey clement and ertz (if healthy). 2 TD a piece.

I dig. Foles for upside and Bortles for floor depending on what u need.