• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#281 Canadianfan

Canadianfan

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 07:57 PM

I dont think Gurley is a special running back. He is in a special situation on a high powered offense, like Gordon. Gurley is a good rb.

Lol. Gurley is the engine that runs that Offense. Let's not get crazy here with comments like that.

#282 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 08:07 PM

I dont think Gurley is a special running back. He is in a special situation on a high powered offense, like Gordon. Gurley is a good rb.

How many special ones are there then that have more than 1 year experience? And who are they? I'm talking getting 4.6+ ypc over two+ years time and more than 20 touches/targets a game?

#283 Brutal Brutus

Brutal Brutus

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 10:11 PM

Mcvay is the engine that runs that offense. Gurley is good but he's not the best like his number make him out to be.

#284 riversco

riversco

FF Geek

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:06 AM

How many special ones are there then that have more than 1 year experience? And who are they? I'm talking getting 4.6+ ypc over two+ years time and more than 20 touches/targets a game?

Chubb for the Browns might be special.  His vision is incredible.   Always seems to be good for that 1 breakaway run every game just on talent alone.  Its kinda scary stacking the box on 3rd and short against him because he's prone to get past the first line of defense and if there is no secondary to clean up, yikes he's gone.

#285 Canadianfan

Canadianfan

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,151 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:58 AM

Mcvay is the engine that runs that offense. Gurley is good but he's not the best like his number make him out to be.

Mcvay is a great coach, gurley is a top 3 runner. Let's just agree and move on.

#286 jrokh

jrokh

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,881 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:13 AM

Gurley had 1100 10 TD 4.8 ypc in 13 games his rookie year under Jeff fisher. Just sayin...