Sign in to follow this  
jcrewguy

Which keeper to roll with?

10 Team PPR League

1 Keeper in the round they were drafted (or last round if claimed off waivers)

I have the #2 pick and will take either DJ or Bell depending on who goes with the 1st overall pick. Who would you keep out of these options -

McCoy (3rd round)

Ty Montgomery (last round)

Golden Tate (last round)

Deandre Hopkins (last round)

Hopkins offers the best value overall but I really don’t trust the QB situation there in Houston. Should I take the plunge and keep him or would you take one of the other 3 guys?

Hopkins

Montgomery

McCoy

Tate

in that order of preference

McCoy for a 3rd. You're getting good value on all of these guys. But McCoy is the best player here. Start your team with McCoy and bell/DJ then load up on WRs. It's a 10-teamer you shouldn't have too much difficulty getting a stud WR with that 2nd round pick.

I know Osweiller sucked last year, but who was the moron that dropped Hopkins in a keeper league?

I know Osweiller sucked last year, but who was the moron that dropped Hopkins in a keeper league?

It's a 1 keeper - 10 teamer. If the roster sizes are average to small then I can certainly see a team dropping Nuk last year. He was just a headache.

I tend to take the latest keeper possible. In a 10-team league, though, it almost doesn't matter because of how many excellent options will still be on the board in the 8th-10th rounds. This is a pick-your-favorite scenario.

McCoy is the pick, and it's not even a question.

mccoy give you arguably 2 of the top 4 picks of the draft. can then go heavy on wr