Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

9yr old little boy tells classmates he’s gay, gets bullied, kills himself.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/9-year-old-commits-suicide-coming-gay-classmates-201811792.html

You guys were right. The disgusting nature of society now led this kid to think he was gay and tell his classmates. They of course bullied him relentlessly for it and 4 days later he kills himself. This is beyond tragic. A 9yr old boy should not even be evaluating his sexuality at all. This was simply something he picked up from pop culture somewhere. When I was 9 I thought I was a space dinosaur cowboy robot.

Im surprised they didnt give him a gold star and name him class president.

I said for a long time that I think that's the way the gay is portrayed in the media especially the kids is really wrong. If your a nine-year-old boy and you're watching popular media, gay means you're smart and funny and sassy and clever and a snappy dresser. And most importantly? On TV and else where you're celebrated and given attention.

do you honestly think this nine year old knows anything about ass play?

Not unless he's Catholic.

I think a lot of these kids at that age and younger if they really knew what being gay entailed (so to speak)? They'd be disgusted and turned off forever.

But obviously, TV's not going to show two 9 year olds ramming each other's cornhole.

Which just argues the point to shut the fuuck up until kids are old enough and mature enough to start thinking about the manifestations of their sexuality.

• Like 1

This article pisses me off in so many ways.

First, the kid announces that he's going to make a major life decision announcement at school. And the mom is basically like, okay, don't forget your lunch box!

Second, the mom should have told him to hold off and making that kind of announcement until she and he could have a conversation about all of this and what it means and how people might react. and during that conversation, mom could draw the distinction between enjoying dressing like a girl and being gay. I'm surprised liberal media allow this article to be printed this way.

And Mom? On top of all that? Is apparently all about accountability. For the other kids, for the other kids parents. But who leaves their nine year old to do something like this? No follow-up after school? Her daughter doesn't know enough to come to Mommy when her little brother says he's being told to kill himself?

Yeah, I'm all about accountability too. Accountability starts at home biitch.

• Like 1

Which just argues the point to shut the fuuck up until kids are old enough and mature enough to start thinking about the manifestations of their sexuality.

Which is the tact the parents should have taken. If this story is true it seems that the mother is a damn fool to allow her son on his first day of the 4th grade to announce to the class that he's gay.

I don't buy this story. How did the kid kill himself? Seems fishy.

Says it right here:

Its unclear what conversations Pierce had with her son about coming out to his classmates, but Greenberg urges parents to encourage kids to talk to you about the outcome when a child is going to make themselves vulnerable. She adds, One thing we can learn from this terrible tragedy is to prepare your kids for an outcome that is very difficult, and be there to listen to them afterward.

The other part? They didn't discuss the timing, but school would have just started. And this is talking to the media?

My folks were absolutely gutted when my brother died. They could barely breathe much less eat much less speak and sure as hell couldn't hold a god damn press conference.

That's another thing I hate about this world. Seems to have started with Oprah and Ellen and the lifetime channel.

"this Brave mother is speaking out so that others don't go through what she went through! Isn't she courageous! Here is her 15 minutes of fame! And a $2, 000 gift card from Best Buy and Altima Beauty! "woooooo!!!"

• Like 1

there is no fookin' way a 9 year old knows about this shiite unless he's encouraged.

Yea, none. It’s just something like a game he played with his own head. He did not sit there and contemplate who he was sexually attracted to at 9yrs old. He saw it glamorized on tv and ran with it. Just like all kids do with all manner of wacky things.

Yea, none. It’s just something like a game he played with his own head. He did not sit there and contemplate who he was sexually attracted to at 9yrs old. He saw it glamorized on tv and ran with it. Just like all kids do with all manner of wacky things.

Sure, if that's what you want to believe. :dunno:

Yea, none. Its just something like a game he played with his own head. He did not sit there and contemplate who he was sexually attracted to at 9yrs old. He saw it glamorized on tv and ran with it. Just like all kids do with all manner of wacky things.

Well God forbid mom change the channel when Ellen is celebrating her 60th birthday party and the 30th anniversary of her coming out as being gay!

I mean, seems like all of these mothers think that being a parent doesn't mean you should have to change your lifestyle 1 iota.

"Shhhh Jamel! Ellen's talking about transgender suicides in detail!"I think those little boys are going to get a free Xbox! And a free Hollywood makeover!

No you didn't.

The fuk? Do you need me to like break it down for you? Or maybe you meant something else? I agreed that he wouldnt come up with this himself and was encouraged.

How does a 9 year old commit suicide?

• Like 1

How does a 9 year old commit suicide?

Apparently they do it. You can google child suicide and get references, it happens.

He killed himself because he got bullied? That's gay.

It's perfectly normal for a 9 y/o to tell people who or what he wants to have sex with.

It's not

Ya have to wonder if the poor kid was in that preschool class where Michelle Obama did a read along with a fellow transvestite.

That's why I stayed in the closet.

:ninja:

That and I don't like cack

That's why I stayed in the closet.

:ninja:

Sure...

Well I don't necessarily like sponge cake.

But God damn, that Twinkie filling... 😍

Ya have to wonder if the poor kid was in that preschool class where Michelle Obama did a read along with a fellow transvestite.

Big Mike !

Oh and what do you know two gay parents. Probably learned it from them.

This is a one off situation, but it perfectly illustrates your point from last weeks thread.

• Like 1

This is a one off situation, but it perfectly illustrates your point from last weeks thread.

It was a one off situation maybe 10 years ago but this type of thing will become more and more common.

Every boy wants to be like his dad. Now he has two dads/moms and they both are gay... how can people not see how easily that would rub off on any child? Even if it is faked and its not real. Because a kid that young doesnt even have a sexual preference but he just says or does something like this and boom you have this situation.

Anyways RIP.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/9-year-old-commits-suicide-coming-gay-classmates-201811792.html

You guys were right. The disgusting nature of society now led this kid to think he was gay and tell his classmates. They of course bullied him relentlessly for it and 4 days later he kills himself. This is beyond tragic. A 9yr old boy should not even be evaluating his sexuality at all. This was simply something he picked up from pop culture somewhere. When I was 9 I thought I was a space dinosaur cowboy robot.

Yep. I have 2 sons around this age. They talk about girls they like and they know how babies are made. But they dont know anything about true sexual attraction at this point.

Last year, a fat kid came to my sons class announcing that she was a lesbian. Ive told my sons what gay and lesbian means, but they started asking more in depth questions when this dumb kid made her announcement.

I explained it all to them and they just looked at me dumbfounded.

They had no idea about the mechanics of gay/lesbian sex until I told them what it was.

Sexual development surely happens at different times for different kids. I believe kids whove been sexually abused might have a proclivity for experimentation at an earlier age. But, by and large, 10 yr old kids have no sexual identity. And anyone who tries to push them in any direction at that age is a sick fock.

• Like 1

I said for a long time that I think that's the way the gay is portrayed in the media especially the kids is really wrong. If your a nine-year-old boy and you're watching popular media, gay means you're smart and funny and sassy and clever and a snappy dresser. And most importantly? On TV and else where you're celebrated and given attention.

do you honestly think this nine year old knows anything about ass play?

Not unless he's Catholic.

I think a lot of these kids at that age and younger if they really knew what being gay entailed (so to speak)? They'd be disgusted and turned off forever.

But obviously, TV's not going to show two 9 year olds ramming each other's cornhole.

Well said for the most part :thumbsup:

This article pisses me off in so many ways.

First, the kid announces that he's going to make a major life decision announcement at school. And the mom is basically like, okay, don't forget your lunch box!

Second, the mom should have told him to hold off and making that kind of announcement until she and he could have a conversation about all of this and what it means and how people might react. and during that conversation, mom could draw the distinction between enjoying dressing like a girl and being gay. I'm surprised liberal media allow this article to be printed this way.

And Mom? On top of all that? Is apparently all about accountability. For the other kids, for the other kids parents. But who leaves their nine year old to do something like this? No follow-up after school? Her daughter doesn't know enough to come to Mommy when her little brother says he's being told to kill himself?

Yeah, I'm all about accountability too. Accountability starts at home biitch.

Also well said.

Fuckkin sickening.

I posted in another thread how I overheard a couple discussing how they were going to explain transgender to their 8 year old daughter because her classmate is one. He wears dresses.

I had a crush on a boy when I was in kindergarten.

I am convinced my nephew is gay or will be like a Felix Unger type. He's 4.

My wifes uncle was gay and died of AIDS in the mid 90s. She is still friends with his "friends". Theyre all mid 50s gay dudes and are cool to hang out with.

I showed them the article and they were both sad and outraged. These are all guys that know 100s of other gay people. They all agreed that youre not sure of anything at 9 yoa. Some of them went through completely hetero relationships through teen years. They all agreed that the kid may have ended up gay, but coming out at 9 is ridiculous. He may have ended up just being confused and curious.