Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trumps Lawyer Quits

Bolton in, MCMaster out? This was a good day.

Yeah well obviously. I mean the last person I want handling something like national security is a 3 star general. I'd rather have the guy whose last gig was Fox News contributor.

Jesus. Tells you everything you need to know.

Yeah well obviously. I mean the last person I want handling something like national security is a 3 star general. I'd rather have the guy whose last gig was Fox News contributor.

Jesus. Tells you everything you need to know.

McMaster is a globalist. Bolton is an America first type. Thats all you need to know.

McMaster is a globalist. Bolton is an America first type. Thats all you need to know.

No, all I need to know is that if I did a search from the very history of time with a geek board the word globalist never would have come out of your little finger tips until Trump started talking about it. Like I said, if he declares war on Iceland...

• Like 1

No, all I need to know is that if I did a search from the very history of time with a geek board the word globalist never would have come out of your little finger tips until Trump started talking about it. Like I said, if he declares war on Iceland...

Wrong. Besides it was Bannon who got it going. Trump was on his jock

I will address this mensa style.

Wow, what a little girl you are.

Factually incorrect.

But hey, let's add up the number of threads started by the Dozen trolls here and their respective post counts and do the math shall we?

No

But more to the point, you actually need to be told what's important?

No

Are you ###### stupid?

Yes

Have you ever cracked a history book in your life?

That is in the past, I live in the present.

And last, and this should be really ###### obvious. Why the ###### you click on the thread then?

Great question and i learned my lesson, ignore anything that wiffle posts or else he will personally attach you.

Dumbass.

i already answer this. Who are stpid now!!!!!!

• Like 1

Sorry, I had no idea Bolton was this much of a nut job. Maybe not the best idea to bring in a guy who's already called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?

The guy couldn't get Senate confirmation before. They had to bring him into the UN be a recess appointment. Oh by the way, he had already mentioned that the UN doesn't actually exist and if it did they could lop 10 floors off the building and nobody would miss it.

Yeah, this is not going to go well.

Sorry, I had no idea Bolton was this much of a nut job. Maybe not the best idea to bring in a guy who's already called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?

The guy couldn't get Senate confirmation before. They had to bring him into the UN be a recess appointment. Oh by the way, he had already mentioned that the UN doesn't actually exist and if it did they could lop 10 floors off the building and nobody would miss it.

Yeah, this is not going to go well.

Remember that time he sang "bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran" on the Senate floor?

Anyone praising Bolton over McMaster is a focking clown.

Says the Bozo who despite all the evidence, including I.G. investigation complete with Grand Jury empaneled thinks the DOJ/FBI group of conspirators is all just lies.

:lol:

You don't like Bolton? Then we know it was a great hire.

I remember all your input about McMaster when he was hired. You were very happy

So Trump, who was for the Iraq War before he was against it. He is now hired for a top spot in his administration the guy who was probably most for the Iraq war that wasn't actually in the White House at the time?

And now this Freak Show is on the record as wanting to do a preemptive strike on North Korea?

Jesus, this freak show gets worse every week.

I will address this mensa style.

Factually incorrect.

No

No

Yes

That is in the past, I live in the present.

Great question and i learned my lesson, ignore anything that wiffle posts or else he will personally attach you.

i already answer this. Who are stpid now!!!!!!

Even the most easy going guy on this board can't stand wiff. :lol: