Sign in to follow this  
Bottles

Please rate: mocked out of the 2

12 team, mock, let me know what you think and i'll take a look at yours. I may have been drafting with some idiots, but I welcome any input

1.2 Larry Johnson, RB

2.11 Anquan Boldin, WR

3.2 Kevin Jones, RB

4.11 Tom Brady, QB

5.2 Donald Driver, WR

6.11 Todd Heap, TE

7.2 Deangelo Williams, RB

8.11 Derrick Mason, WR

9.2 Nate Burleson, WR

10.11 Duce Staley, RB

11.2 Ernest Wilford, WR

12.11 Jon Kitna, QB

13.2 Jerry Porter, WR

14.11 Falcons D

15.2 Kellen Winslow, TE

16.11 Matt Stover, K

I didn't draft Bennet, and got a second TE b/c it seemed to good to pass up, what do you think?

12 team, mock, let me know what you think and i'll take a look at yours. I may have been drafting with some idiots, but I welcome any input

1.2 Larry Johnson, RB

2.11 Anquan Boldin, WR

3.2 Kevin Jones, RB

4.11 Tom Brady, QB

5.2 Donald Driver, WR

6.11 Todd Heap, TE

7.2 Deangelo Williams, RB

8.11 Derrick Mason, WR

9.2 Nate Burleson, WR

10.11 Duce Staley, RB

11.2 Ernest Wilford, WR

12.11 Jon Kitna, QB

13.2 Jerry Porter, WR

14.11 Falcons D

15.2 Kellen Winslow, TE

16.11 Matt Stover, K

I didn't draft Bennet, and got a second TE b/c it seemed to good to pass up, what do you think?

My review would typicall depend on your scoring system but overall:

K Jones in the 3rd, kind of a stretch (I absolutely hate him) , I would have held of longer on a QB maybe, love Driver and Heap. I think you could have drafted a diff RB in the 4th instead of Brady. Other WR's pretty good. So, at WR I think you'll do good. QB's are good but RB's suffered for it. Would trade off Brady and K Jones for a different QB and better RB.

Good luck.

My review would typicall depend on your scoring system but overall:

K Jones in the 3rd, kind of a stretch (I absolutely hate him) , I would have held of longer on a QB maybe, love Driver and Heap. I think you could have drafted a diff RB in the 4th instead of Brady. Other WR's pretty good. So, at WR I think you'll do good. QB's are good but RB's suffered for it. Would trade off Brady and K Jones for a different QB and better RB.

Good luck.

Thanks for the input. In general, I have been waiting unil later rounds for QB, but Brady for me is the clear #2, and I have nver seen him available that late in any of my mocks, so I'm pretty pleased with that pick.

Re. KJ, what other RB2s would you be targeting there in the early 3rd? I could've gone Willie Parker, Reuben Drougns, Julius Jones, Chester Taylor, Warrick Dunn, Jamal Lewis etc. ?

i would wait to take boldin in the 3rd. i like your WRs and especially where you got mason. were there better RBs available in round 2?

Overall not too bad

1. I would have taken a different RB other than KJ....my guess is that you may have gotten a better one with that pick (would maybe like to see what other rb were available at that pick)

2. Too early for a QB.....you could get a decent QB in the 5th or 6th

3. I like Driver and I LOOOOOVE the Heap pick (I'm targeting him in the 5th myself) I really think he is gonna be huge this season

Thanx for responding to mine!!

i would wait to take boldin in the 3rd. i like your WRs and especially where you got mason. were there better RBs available in round 2?

could've gone Willie Parker, Reuben Drougns, Julius Jones, Chester Taylor, Warrick Dunn, Jamal Lewis etc. ?

What do you think?

Yeah, I probably would've gone with Parker in the secound instead of Boldin. Brady may be overrated this year especially if Branch doesn't get back soon. Otherwise it's a strong team and Wilford and Winslow would be nice sleepers for you that you got late.

*Please Help*