5 replies to this topic

#1 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,920 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:53 AM

A Smith on a bye.
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, it is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. ~Jack Handey (VIA IronToeNedney)

#2 mark32esu

mark32esu

FF Geek

• Members
  • 992 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:01 AM

If Evans were in i’d say fitz. Eli has a better matchup but Dalton has a better chance of the game turning into a shootout. Go Dalton

#3 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,920 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:06 AM

Ha. My luck. Someone dropped Rivers for Dalton.
I too like Fitzpatrick vs old team (one of many) but yeah no Evans hurts.
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, it is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. ~Jack Handey (VIA IronToeNedney)

#4 jls8421

jls8421

FF Geek

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:16 AM

I know Eli has been a sh!t show but against the 49's, thats enticing. Fitz without Evans is just as much a question mark. you could toss a coin there.

http://www.fftodayfo...howtopic=472080

2 - 12 team PPR, 3flex, IDP redraft 

1 - 12 team PPR, 2 flex, 3 IDP auction

#5 TommyGavin

TommyGavin

FF Geek

• Members
  • 11,920 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:23 AM

Eli/Shepard combo.

Thanks all

#6 jrokh

jrokh

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 09:24 AM

I'd go Eli against that crap team out in SF