Sign in to follow this  
hoytdwow

**OFFICIAL*** Trump Tweets Thread

Sorry feces face, I'm cool as they come. Like I said, It's no surprise to me.

Yeah, your 50 posts in the 90 minutes since Trump's nose got slapped tell a different story. :banana: :banana: :music_guitarred:

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 3h

The failing [/size]@nytimes does major FAKE NEWS China story saying "Mr.Xi has not spoken to Mr. Trump since Nov.14." We spoke at length yesterday![/size]

Holy Christ, we're officially off the reservation here. That article is ABOUT the call between Trump and Xi and it says "had not spoken" not "has not spoken". He really is a certifiable imbecile.

The failing[/size]@nytimes does major FAKE NEWS China story saying "Mr.Xi has not spoken to Mr. Trump since Nov.14." We spoke at length yesterday![/size]

Holy Christ, we're officially off the reservation here. That article is ABOUT the call between Trump and Xi and it says "had not spoken" not "has not spoken". He really is a certifiable imbecile.

Even real stories are "Fake News" if they make Trump look bad. He's laughable. I knew he wouldn't take failing very well. :(

The failing[/size]@nytimes does major FAKE NEWS China story saying "Mr.Xi has not spoken to Mr. Trump since Nov.14." We spoke at length yesterday![/size]

And what happened in the call (that happened after it was reported they had not talked)? Oh yeah...Trump backed down and pretty much did what China told him to do on the One China policy.

And what happened in the call (that happened after it was reported they had not talked)? Oh yeah...Trump backed down and pretty much did what China told him to do on the One China policy.

Trump has had quite a first month. :clap: Every foreign leader that he talks to hands him his ass. LOL This isn't your daddy's real estate company anymore, Donald.

Trump has had quite a first month. :clap: Every foreign leader that he talks to hands him his ass. LOL This isn't your daddy's real estate company anymore, Donald.

Chinese State run paper calling him as ignorant as a child.

Chinese State run paper calling him as ignorant as a child.

I'm just thankful that those countries understand that he didn't win the popular vote and that most Americans think he's a Giant dooshbag.

This is just month 1! We have 4 glorious years of this stuff (barring impeachment).

Or being shot

• Like 1

Or being shot

Very true. With so many out of control crazy white liberals getting upset about things that don't affect their lives at all running around, we run a much higher risk of being shot.

Oh you meant him? Yea that too.

The see you in court tweet is great. Some coming back now says no...

Oh good, that's where we work.

or

Oh no, court---judges

That didn't take long:

@realDonaldTrump

SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!

T----I-----L----T

:pointstosky: let's get ready to rummmmmble!!!!

:pointstosky: let's get ready to rummmmmble!!!!

he already backed down. Admitted defeat. Starting from scratch and trying again

he already backed down. Admitted defeat. Starting from scratch and trying again

fake news :banana:

@realDonaldTrump: The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?

@realDonaldTrump: The real story here is why are there so many illegal leaks coming out of Washington? Will these leaks be happening as I deal on N.Korea etc?

His thought process was probably...quick, what stupid thing can I tweet to try and take attention away from this.

Was see you in court supposed to worry judges...who are quite used to court?

Plus, he's 0-2 in court on this EO. That tweet didn't exactly make nyone shake win fear. lol

Because even your own staff hates you. hth

Because even your own staff hates you. hth

Mentioned this in another thread. Absolutely.

But it goes beyond hate or personal dislike.

When career government employees (especially in the intel community) see you focking up the country - or setting it on that path, they tend to feel compelled to try and keep you from doing that.

And, if you ignore their counsel and expertise because you think you know better,

Well, you brought the leaks on yourself.

This is a perfect example. Trump knew about Flynn since at least Dec 26 - and did nothing.

- Even though Trump was advised the Flynn was subject to blackmail and manipulation.

Seems like Trump certainly brought this leak upon himself.

Maybe he'll learn to not only not fock with and disrespect the intel community,

but to take and respect their learned counsel and experience.

The best part? The more that Trump tries to 'lock down' the leaks - the more leaks will occur.

6 Tweets this morning....as he wakes up to watching Fox and complains about those other shows he just doesn't watch.

Holy focking unhinged batman.

Here's a sampling of Today's latest loonacy:

Thank you to Eli Lake of The Bloomberg View - "The NSA & FBI...should not interfere in our politics...and is" Very serious situation for USA

Funny, you seemed okay with that when Comey did so days before the election...

This Russian connection non-sense is merely an attempt to cover-up the many mistakes made in Hillary Clinton's losing campaign.

While "cover up" may be debatable, I'm pretty sure I've never seen "nonsense" spelled with a hyphen.

...Or should I say "Hy-Phen"?

Our President Ladies and Gentlemen! In a world where everything has spell check (or spell-check), he STILL focks shiit up.

@foxandfriends is great!

You know things are going really well in the world when the leader of the free world shapes his world view based upon the Kardashian-esque intellect of Steve Doocy... :doh:

• Like 1

While "cover up" may be debatable, I'm pretty sure I've never seen "nonsense" spelled with a hyphen.

Our President Ladies and Gentlemen! In a world where everything has spell check (or spell-check), he STILL focks shiit up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UIE_MRAhEA

• Like 1

Here's a sampling of Today's latest loonacy:

Funny, you seemed okay with that when Comey did so days before the election...

Aww, give him a break. He's trying bigly

Donald J. TrumpVerified account@realDonaldTrump 48m48 minutes ago

More

The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!

Spell it out for me folks:

T--I--L--T

Not just tilt...this is complete crap and is dangerous talk and behavior from the President.

It's straight out of the authoritarian playbook.

Everything is to be questioned as fake except him. Despite lie after lie.

I also love how he still rolls with daily NYTimes...as their numbers continue to surge.

The 45th President of the United States of America, Donald J. Trump.

Not all were tweets...but Trumps former thoughts that describe him as President quite well.

"We have a president who is, essentially, incompetent. Truly, a president who doesn't know what he's doing."

"He doesn't have a clue, folks. You can't go around signing little notices that the president signs all the timeexecutive orders."

"Everything's an executive order... because he's playing so much golf, he doesn't have enough time to convince Congress."

"This guy plays more golf than people on the PGA Tour."