Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

Finally watched a bunch of eps of this. Really liked it. It's funny, but just incredibly laid back. The conversation, the music - the whole gig. And, it's only like 15 minutes a pop. I actually like it much better than his sitcom.

It'd be really cool if he'd 'donate' his shows (repeats) to NPR. While filmed, lends itself well to radio broadcast. Would be a great draw for NPR.

Seinfeld is great, but I've only seen like 5 but most of the guests are pretty weak.

In short, great idea but it resembles juat another liberal circle jerk.

Seinfeld is great, but I've only seen like 5 but most of the guests are pretty weak.

Jeesus, is EVERYTHING political for you? You probably blame liberals when your cocoa is too cold.

Norm Macdonald and Jim Gaffigan both crack me up.

You are like Uncle Leo from Seinfeld...except you complain about liberals rather than anti Semite

Finally watched a bunch of eps of this. Really liked it. It's funny, but just incredibly laid back. The conversation, the music - the whole gig. And, it's only like 15 minutes a pop. I actually like it much better than his sitcom.

It'd be really cool if he'd 'donate' his shows (repeats) to NPR. While filmed, lends itself well to radio broadcast. Would be a great draw for NPR.

Never heard of it before. Thank you.

Jeesus, is EVERYTHING political for you? You probably blame liberals when your cocoa is too cold.

Norm Macdonald and Jim Gaffigan both crack me up.

No to the man that posts 10 political threads a day, almost all anti Trump.

You are like Uncle Leo from Seinfeld...except you complain about liberals rather than anti Semite

ok Newman

No to the man that posts 10 political threads a day, almost all anti Trump.

Please, choose any day. Link to the ten threads I've created on that day.

In fact, I'll spot you half of that. List five created in any one day.

Until you do? STFUP. :wave:

Jesus, can't even make the most innocuous thread a non-political, non-pissing match.

And YOU biitch aout political threads? You created that alias strictly for those purposes. :doh:

- Would love to see Ricky Gervais. Maybe can find it on crackle or youtube.

Jesus, can't even make the most innocuous thread a non-political, non-pissing match.

And YOU biitch aout political threads? You created that alias strictly for those purposes. :doh:

I watched a few of these this morning including his. Have you ever watched him in The Office? He's a riot.

I watched a few of these this morning including his. Have you ever watched him in The Office? He's a riot.

Yeah, I don't want to sound like one of 'those guys', but the original British version (with him) was head and shoulders above the Americanized version.

Same with a show called 'coupling'. (No Ricky) NBC tried to adapt it from BBC to replace Friends - and failed miserably.

Ricky did some show about being a struggling actor that was pretty damn funny. Really suited him well. can't think of the name right now.

Yeah, I don't want to sound like one of 'those guys', but the original British version (with him) was head and shoulders above the Americanized version.

Same with a show called 'coupling'. (No Ricky) NBC tried to adapt it from BBC to replace Friends - and failed miserably.

Ricky did some show about being a struggling actor that was pretty damn funny. Really suited him well. can't think of the name right now.

Completely agree on The Office. Someone put my stapler in the jelly!!

I'll have to check out Coupling.

If you like this....Galafanakis Between Two Ferns is pretty funny...especially the Steve Carrell one....had me dying.

• Like 1

Ok well maybe it seems like 10. :doh:

And so sorry forearm "Referee" that I made a small political point in a non political thread, please forgive me Wifftard.

The new David Brent movie on Netflix is good, definitely has some cringeworthy moments

Watched it and got my Office fix. The songs were actually good.

The new David Brent movie on Netflix is good, definitely has some cringeworthy moments

I liked it. Definitely worth checking out.

Watched it and got my Office fix. The songs were actually good.

They were the perfect combination of what you'd think David Brent songs would be like but without being over the top.

Ricky nailed it