we play regular rolling waiver Sun-Wed. I dont seem to understand how waivers work and always seem to be picking close to last.
1. i usually identify 2-3 players that i want..
2. then i create the waiver claim for 3 players i want to drop
3. on Wed i land the 3best player that i wanted
4. My waivers for next week i am still very late in the order. How does this happen? If i am one of the last to claim, shouldnt my order be towards the front of the claim list next week?
is there any difference to me for example using the same drop player for multiple waivers?
1. so lets say i want 3 players but highly doubt i get the top 2, so i create a waiver claim with the same drop player (lets say kicker) understanding that if i get a claim to go through on one of my top 2 claims, i will auto miss on the 3rd.
Is this strategy better then selecting 3 different players to drop? (aside from obviously needing to drop 3 different players)