Sign in to follow this  
GreatGray

Mahomes

Just an f.y.i., Jeff Manns (Guru Elite from guruelite.com), is suggesting that people trade Mahomes now while the price is at the highest it'll ever be.

Yea I listen to him every day on SiriusXM. He's wrong a lot. That's a terrible idea. Mahomes could be last year DeShaun Watson good or Michael Vick's best year in Philly and if so you can ride Mahomes to a Championship.

Just moved Mahomes and Geronimo Allison and got Dalvin Cook and Adrian Peterson in return in case anyone wants a trade value reference.

Guy I traded with wasnt even that bad off at QB (Wilson).

Hopefully I bought low and sold high, time will tell

Just moved Mahomes and Geronimo Allison and got Dalvin Cook and Adrian Peterson in return in case anyone wants a trade value reference.

Guy I traded with wasnt even that bad off at QB (Wilson).

Hopefully I bought low and sold high, time will tell

That's all you got?? Lmao! Peterson is so done. Cook isn't that good of a rb. He has some decent value in ppr, but nothing crazy. You traded the person who may score the most points in ffball thus year for that. Wow.

Maybe... I still have Rodgers as my starting QB and prior to the trade my RBs were Collins, Barber, and Kerryon (flexy league where we only need to start a minimum one RB, and I went zero-RB theory at the draft).

Why so down on Cook? (I get the Peterson comment but hell play on my team... will probably be between AP, Fuller and Kerryon as my flex decision each week with some solid bye week fillers)

You have Eli Manning as no.1 as well. Yes, AS WELL, check the tape. Not gonna let you ride this horse into the sunset so easy cowboy!

No, I have Eli as No. 2, son. You show me where anyone else anywhere picked Mahomes as No. 1.

PEACE. OUT.

No, I have Eli as No. 2, son. You show me where anyone else anywhere picked Mahomes as No. 1.

PEACE. OUT.

No, you dont.

This is what your rankings say.

So here they are, my 2018 rankings:

QUARTERBACK

• Patrick Mahomes Mahoooommmes, Mahomes on the raaaannngge
  • Eli Manning Well you better hide your heart, your loving heart. Elis a-comin and the cards say TOUCHDOWN!
  • Tyrod Taylor T-bone wont be giving Browns fans the shaft theyre all too used to. Maybe being losers will no longer be part of their culture. Browns are playoff bound. Mark it down!
Owned, Pwned and deboned. Browns in the playoffs, I marked it down.

Maybe... I still have Rodgers as my starting QB and prior to the trade my RBs were Collins, Barber, and Kerryon (flexy league where we only need to start a minimum one RB, and I went zero-RB theory at the draft).

Why so down on Cook? (I get the Peterson comment but hell play on my team... will probably be between AP, Fuller and Kerryon as my flex decision each week with some solid bye week fillers)

I never was high on Cook. He got a little lucky imo. Not a great receiver, not a super athlete. Just a solid dude getting touches. He will have some very good games, but he will have some disappointing ones too. I am fine with Cook on my team for fantasy, but I am in no way giving up something as potentially special as Mahomes for just a solid rb.

• Like 1

Ya but I also have a proven special QB in a league where you can only start 1.

I would have loved to get more for either Rodgers or Mahomes but youre talking about your top tier RBs like Gurley or top Tier WRs for Mahomes, which no one is going to part with for a QB.

Youre basically saying Mahomes is untradeable in your mind, which is fine... but I have little doubt my team is better because of this trade.

With all that great play, and it being unsustainable in most folks minds, he is not even the #1 QB so far this year. And he is only like 14 points ahead of the #3 QB after 2 games. Cook is a great get for him. Manning on the otherhand sucks as a #2.

Ya but I also have a proven special QB in a league where you can only start 1.

I would have loved to get more for either Rodgers or Mahomes but youre talking about your top tier RBs like Gurley or top Tier WRs for Mahomes, which no one is going to part with for a QB.

Youre basically saying Mahomes is untradeable in your mind, which is fine... but I have little doubt my team is better because of this trade.

OK

Saw this kid play High School Football for Whitehouse, Texas. About 3 miles southeast of Tyler, Texas.....home of Earl Campbell. They played Earls HS team John Tyler in what was a high scoring back and forth affair. Im no expert what so ever but watching him live and in person just felt like he had that "it" factor. Whitehouse won and went on a couple rounds in the playoffs. I listened on the radio and Whitehouse was down 18 late in the 4th quarter and Mahomes refused to give up. Whitehouse lost by 6 I believe but that really impressed me how he never gave up.

He is also a very very respectful, well mannered young man. Handled himself well in public, not a trouble maker. Really happy for him. And kicking myself for not drafting him in 2 leagues.

For those that got him, enjoy. He will come back to earth but know you have a guy who isn't a quitter, won't be in dah club, etc.

Class Act

Saw this kid play High School Football for Whitehouse, Texas. About 3 miles southeast of Tyler, Texas.....home of Earl Campbell. They played Earls HS team John Tyler in what was a high scoring back and forth affair. Im no expert what so ever but watching him live and in person just felt like he had that "it" factor. Whitehouse won and went on a couple rounds in the playoffs. I listened on the radio and Whitehouse was down 18 late in the 4th quarter and Mahomes refused to give up. Whitehouse lost by 6 I believe but that really impressed me how he never gave up.

He is also a very very respectful, well mannered young man. Handled himself well in public, not a trouble maker. Really happy for him. And kicking myself for not drafting him in 2 leagues.

For those that got him, enjoy. He will come back to earth but know you have a guy who isn't a quitter, won't be in dah club, etc.

Class Act

If by come back to earth you mean be the #1 qb all year, I agree :banana:

Sorry ! 250 and 3!

No dude, it's a legit gripe. Us Mahomes owners try to plan our lineups around him having 30 by half time. He only has 26 for me, dammit...

:banana:

SF is SO bad today, Mahomes is staring down Kelce when the ball is snapped-and they can't stop it! Looks like Reid decided to pad Kelce's stats today..............................

SF is SO bad today, Mahomes is staring down Kelce when the ball is snapped-and they can't stop it! Looks like Reid decided to pad Kelce's stats today..............................

He doesn't have a TD yet today. Not sure how that's padding stats. Reid knows his D isn't good, so they better score some more just in case.

Oh and my over bet looks tittays :banana:

Just an f.y.i., Jeff Manns (Guru Elite from guruelite.com), is suggesting that people trade Mahomes now while the price is at the highest it'll ever be.

Here is an FYI. Mahomes value is at a new all time high. An absolute weapon. In a 6pt passing TD league he is a first round pick. Stop with the you can get a guy off waivers each week to be a QB one. You are not smart enough to guess right each time.

• Like 1

Here is an FYI. Mahomes value is at a new all time high. An absolute weapon. In a 6pt passing TD league he is a first round pick. Stop with the you can get a guy off waivers each week to be a QB one. You are not smart enough to guess right each time.

In my 6 point pass td league where I get bonus for long td, you can't give me anything for Mahomes. Not 1 for 1. Better come with 2 studs for a guy that can score 26 by half time at will

Anyone who trades Mahomes is a retard and doesnt understand FF. Trade the other bum you spent a way too high pick on, not the top player in the game.

He doesn't have a TD yet today. Not sure how that's padding stats. Reid knows his D isn't good, so they better score some more just in case.

Oh and my over bet looks tittays :banana:

No he hasn't scored-SF has resorted to letting him catch (while triple teamed) and then tackling him. Looks like a man (loved by Reid) playing against the little boys of SF. And WHO appointed you to question everything I comment on?

Anyone who trades Mahomes is a retard and doesnt understand FF. Trade the other bum you spent a way too high pick on, not the top player in the game.

100% right. The top scorerer for fantasy is worth too much. There's always one dude who can carry a squad each year. One can literally have two good players worth of points in one start. Consistently, which is under valued. This isn't a Sam Darnold head fake. This is a dude who can ballllll

No he hasn't scored-SF has resorted to letting him catch (while triple teamed) and then tackling him. Looks like a man (loved by Reid) playing against the little boys of SF. And WHO appointed you to question everything I comment on?

Me :banana:

100% right. The top scorerer for fantasy is worth too much. There's always one dude who can carry a squad each year. One can literally have two good players worth of points in one start. Consistently, which is under valued. This isn't a Sam Darnold head fake. This is a dude who can ballllll

Rest of NFL will start to figure him out, he's dialing in on Kelce a lot.

today. Then he will dial into Hill. Or Watkins. It's not like he has one weapon. He has Sooooo many.

Sure thing scooter. Mahomes will throw to who is open, which is elementary. If the defense decides for one second not to key on Hill, TD. Boom :banana:

Reid's playcalling and Mahomes' staring Kelce down has destroyed KC's momentum..................haha. Might have to bring Hunt and Hill back in, maybe? Reid has wasted too much talent in his career and he's doing it again today. "Throw it to Travis, he's the tallest", probably tells Mahomes stupid stuff like that.........................

Reid's playcalling and Mahomes' staring Kelce down has destroyed KC's momentum..................haha. Might have to bring Hunt and Hill back in, maybe? Reid has wasted too much talent in his career and he's doing it again today. "Throw it to Travis, he's the tallest", probably tells Mahomes stupid stuff like that.........................

Oh no, 2 stalled drives.... Time to panic.... :banana:

Oh no, 2 stalled drives.... Time to panic.... :banana:

Christ hes reaching and grasping for straws here. Straining my cringe muscles, cant even open the thread anymore.

In all seriousness, yes Reid costs his team at times. The plan should be first and foremost, get the ball to Tyreek. If anything is stalling, let Tyreek do his magic. Kelce is nice, but he isn't dynamic on a level of Hill. Score score score. I hate when teams get conservative. If it works, ok. If conservative means no points, screw conservative.

You ever think that owning mahomes meant having to worry about getting tooooo far ahead of their opponents?