The Football Guru

Hello Caller, I'm Listening ...

Do you trust Michel this week?

Over guys like Golladay, Coleman, R Anderson?

Flex spot help.

Also, Miami or Cleveland defense?

Thanks!

Torn between Big Ben and Luck tomorrow.

On one hand Luck has been consistent up until 2 stinkers over the last 3 weeks. Will they even need to throw against the Giants awful run D? On the other hand Ben is on the road against a NO D that has been good as of late, but this one just feels like it has the makings of a shootout.

Who you got?

I'd say the odds of Luck sucking (for fantasy purposes) two weeks in a row are slim. I do think Big Ben is a better fantasy play b/c the Saints should be able to stop the run. Would not surprise if Ben went something like 400-2-2. All this assumes the Saints returning home is all their offense needed to get back on track.

Do you trust Michel this week?

Over guys like Golladay, Coleman, R Anderson?

Flex spot help.

Also, Miami or Cleveland defense?

Thanks!

If you're asking me if I trust Michel to get 15 carries, sure. Do I think he'll give you October numbers? No. Too many horses in the stable now and the Pats don't care about getting one back his numbers. I feel Coleman is probably the ceiling play and Anderson is the safer play with a decent amount of upside.

I had to make this decision earlier in the week on the waiver wire and I went with Cleveland. No Green, Boyd, Eifert or Dalton. I would hope the Browns could keep a second-string offense in check. I would play Miami if I had to, but I don't trust that defense.

Torn between Big Ben and Luck tomorrow.

On one hand Luck has been consistent up until 2 stinkers over the last 3 weeks. Will they even need to throw against the Giants awful run D? On the other hand Ben is on the road against a NO D that has been good as of late, but this one just feels like it has the makings of a shootout.

Who you got?

Luck. Big Ben on the road is not that good