Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

Keenan Allen Owners; We trusting him Saturday?

So as a keenan Allen owner are we trusting him to

A) not be a decoy

Or

B) not leave mid game for a hip flexor aggravation

Its not the greatest matchup although I dont know who covers the slot for the ravens. Its gonna be scary to roll him out there if practice reports are still iffy on him. Any thoughts?

I think I'm starting Robbie Anderson over Keenan Allen. I've already got Rivers and Gordon, I think Allen too is too many eggs in one basket against a very good Ravens D.

Playing the Ravens plus his injury , I wouldn’t

If he's a go, i'm playing him.

I gotta dance with the one that brought me.

• Like 1

i'm surprised so many survived his goose egg, i'm in the finals almost specifically BECAUSE i played against him last week

Think hes the one player I could sit. Whats to keep him from getting popped again and reaggravating thst hip injury??

Injury plus a tough matchup sucks!!!

• Like 1

Im so on the fence on playing this guy. I guess its because my other option in one league is Antonio Callaway and in other where I have Allen its MacKenzie from Bills although its a return yards league so his floor is 10 pts. Allen is so enticing but he also is going vs Brandon Carr whos a top 5 slot CB and overall rated 14th DB according to the ratings I use

Robby Anderson all day. I wish I had that option

Thinking about playing Jamal Williams or Robby Anderson instead.

J Williams is the pick.

Robbie Anderson is set up nicely with no enunwa and he is hot. Think he is a top 15 WR this week.

So whats the final verdict on how fellow Allen owners feel about playing him tonight?

I wouldn’t trust him.

I'm torn on this big time. If I don't use Allen, then I'm in even more trouble as ALL my WR's are Questionable this week. Hilton, Hopkins and JuJu. If JuJu sits, I can replace him with a running back like Barber or McCoy. I only have one backup WR though and it's Kenny Stills going against the Jags defense. So, if more than one WR sits, I'm screwed. I truly don't want to use Allen, but may have no choice.

Doing the same. After researching this I think the matchup combined with decoy Chance Im gonna sit him. These two teams are bottom in pace of play. This could be a 17-14 or 20-17 game. And Melvin is back. So thatll take a lot of Allen redzone looks away there too

Going with Isaiah McKenzie!!!

LEAGUE WINNER!!!!